Guest deathmeister

Charlie Drake.

Guest Heavens gate

According to my father many moons ago, told me that Charlie Drake was in the RAF and sheared the same billet, and said he was gobby then............................................................................

Guest harold cripman

Suppose the little bastard flew a real mosquito

Guest Anthony Duffy

I did hear a true tale, which goes back to the days when Charlie was a regular star at the London Palladium. Apparently the Tiller girls and, for those of you who have never heard of them, they were a dance troupe of long legged beauties, were filing back stage having just performed one of their high kicking dance routines. Charlie being the amorous little sod he was known to be, said to one of them, 'Hello my darling how about a little f***.' Quick as a flash the girl tickled his chin and said,'No thank you little f***.' I believe Charlie's face was a picture. ;););)

Guest DWB

I,ve grown up in a way with charlie drake it seems like he,s always been around, when i was at school the worker was on amongst other things HELLO MY DARLING was something of a catchphrase even then . Im 50 now and looking back CHARLIE gave a lot of kids and adults of my generation a lot of harmless fun .

Considering what is on TV now the violence and such it was a much gentler sort of comedy and i think much more enjoyable. I would like to get in touch with CHARLIE just to say THANKS any suggestions .

I,ve grown up in a way with charlie drake it seems like he,s always been around, when i was at school the worker was on amongst other things HELLO MY DARLING was something of a catchphrase even then . Im 50 now and looking back CHARLIE gave a lot of kids and adults of my generation a lot of harmless fun .

Considering what is on TV now the violence and such it was a much gentler sort of comedy and i think much more enjoyable. I would like to get in touch with CHARLIE just to say THANKS  any suggestions .

Mr President? I don't think the change in your first initial is fooling anyone ;)

Guest neil janes

An article in the Daily Mail newspaper this week stated that Charlie Drake and Henry Mcgee were both now residing in separate actors nursing homes somewhere in the country.

Guest rob mitchell

i think ive just seen Charlie Drake at Bank station in London selling the BIG ISSUE

does anyone know if this really is him and how he has fallen from grace so far ????

It isn't him, the man himself is in a nursing home. He's safe enough there and has the money to remain until he dies. But he's nowhere near healthy enough to be selling Big Issue.

Guest Resku

My God have you lot got nothing more to talk about or spend your time doing than discussing Charlie Drake.

To let your pathetic little mind rest - Charlie Drake is a close family friend. He is very old and fraile now - but still is hillariosly funny and yes has got all his marbles.

I suggest you do someting better with your time than post sad emails on a website like this - or before you know iot it will eb you on htat deathlist.

You can get help with dyslexia these days, try Citizens Advice.

Personally I find the odd bit of light relief posting about the imminent demise of Charlie Drake helps me unwind after a hard day as Commander of UK forces in Iraq.....oh sh*t, ignore the last bit eh?

My God have you lot got nothing more to talk about or spend your time doing than discussing Charlie Drake.

To let your pathetic little mind rest - Charlie Drake is a close family friend. He is very old and fraile now - but still is hillariosly funny and yes has got all his marbles.

I suggest you do someting better with your time than post sad emails on a website like this - or before you know iot it will eb you on htat deathlist.

Isn't it incredible the 'close family friends' and ' close relations' crop up on this website.... you wanna impress me... get the old codger on the site and give him ( and us) a laugh. :ph34r:

Of course we have more to do than chat about Charlie. There are lots of other people we talk about :ph34r:

Neither have you apparently.

I don't think iot will eb me on htat deathlist. I'm not famous, ill or old enough. You on the other hand, appear to have some sort of motor skills problem, so it may eb you htat deathlist before long. Just remember to become a celebrity for something better than being related to Drake, C.

I don't think iot will eb me on htat deathlist. I'm not famous, ill or old enough. You on the other hand, appear to have some sort of motor skills problem, so it may eb you htat deathlist before long. Just remember to become a celebrity for something better than being related to Drake, C.

Now now honez let's not pick on the disabilitys

of others.

Unless there famous.. :ph34r:

Now now honez let's not pick on the disabilitys

of others.

Unless there famous.. :ph34r:

or disabilities unless they're famous even? :P

Now having said all that, doesn't this at least prove we remember him? I'm sure he may be a little upset if no-one knew or remembered him. :D

Now having said all that, doesn't this at least prove we remember him? I'm sure he may be a little upset if no-one knew or remembered him. :D

How could we forget his dashing game of bowls before the Spanish Armada came a'visitin'?

Guest Geoff Garratt

Hi from Wagga Wagga, Australia,

I last posted on this thread on May 4, 2004.

To those who can assist, please give me Charlie's address (or it may be better if I had Charlie's brother's address so I could write to Charlie and his brother could read my letter to him). My Eaddress is gg_and_ab@tpg.com.au

Thanks

Geoff

A little reaserch reveals him to be living quietly in semi-retirement (aside frommthe odd gig playing Baron Hardon in Jim Davidson panto's) in Crystal Palace.

Baron Hardon

Ah, when will we tire of Davidson's sophisticated humour?!

Hi from Wagga Wagga, Australia,

I last posted on this thread on May 4, 2004.

Look if you registered, you could put your location on your Members page, if you're just a drive-by I'm not all that interested in where you live.

To those who can assist, please give me Charlie's address (or it may be better if I had Charlie's brother's address so I could write to Charlie and his brother could read my letter to him). My Eaddress is gg_and_ab@tpg.com.au

Thanks

Geoff

Erm, I doubt whether anyone on this list knows exactly where he lives - if any of us did, we'd hardly hand it out to any passing possible nutter would we?

I dare say there are better places on the Internet to look for the information you seek than here.