Guest deathmeister

Charlie Drake.

According to the richard o sullivan thread charlie drake is in the same home as mr o sullivan. Going over material for a comeback show i wouldnt wonder !

I see that Google has made itself Charlie friendly today, except no holes in the screen.

just started e mailing to his nephew who I'd lost contact with for a few years....

I wouldn't put him down as a gooner just yet.....

Can you use your CD link to find out about the health of Richard O'Sullivan?

My CD link was actually diagnosed with Leukemia last year , so I cant ask too many morbid questions...

However , I'm sure he has very little interest in Richard O ...

My CD link was actually diagnosed with Leukemia last year , so I cant ask too many morbid questions...

However , I'm sure he has very little interest in Richard O ...

Fair enough.

Wouldn't it be a laugh if one or more residents at Brinsley House sustained fatal injuries in a furious row over control of the television remote as they battled over whose repeats to watch on one of those UK Old Rope channels.

It's funny how one gets from there to here. I am a member of another forum that is dedicated to a folk/rock band from the seventes and out of sheer boredom i started a thread on 'Great Triangle Players' (one of those classic tales of don't go on a board at two thirty in the morning pissed up on Jack Daniels and try and be funny), and after we had gotten to four pages someone berated me for not mentioning Charlie Drake and his virtuoso performance during Tchaikoski's 1812 overture. So being the idiot i am with no life i decided to google the man and i ended up here in a bleeding Death List Forum !!!!.Sorry about the ramblings here but i'm still extremely hung over and i have registered so expect lots more of this rubbish from now on.

It's funny how one gets from there to here.

i decided to google the man and i ended up here in a bleeding Death List Forum !!!!.Sorry about the ramblings here but i'm still extremely hung over and i have registered so expect lots more of this rubbish from now on.

Welcome to the crypt Boddiddley. I myself arrived here one day just more than a year ago while searching for information on my uncle Wilfie.

and ramble on especially when drunk I know I certainly do.......as do a person or two others ((maybe more)))

Thankyou for your warm welcome Bruno i feel as though i,ve just come home even though i haven't been out yet. Are we allowed to ramble in these threads and go off at completely different tangents or do we get moderated ?

Thankyou for your warm welcome Bruno i feel as though i,ve just come home even though i haven't been out yet. Are we allowed to ramble in these threads and go off at completely different tangents or do we get moderated ?

Rambling? Going off at different tangents? Oh, goodness me, no.

Thankyou for making that clear. By the way did that no mean no or was it a yes ?

Thankyou for making that clear. By the way did that no mean no or was it a yes ?

I looked for clarification and came up with this: "It means just what I choose it to mean, neither more nor less," said Humpty Dumpty. I think that's about as far as I dare go on this point.

That's the first time i've ever seen Humpty Dumpty quoted in print. I thought his one and only line was "oh S**t" but you live and learn.

It's funny how one gets from there to here. I am a member of another forum that is dedicated to a folk/rock band from the seventes and out of sheer boredom i started a thread on 'Great Triangle Players' (one of those classic tales of don't go on a board at two thirty in the morning pissed up on Jack Daniels and try and be funny), and after we had gotten to four pages someone berated me for not mentioning Charlie Drake and his virtuoso performance during Tchaikoski's 1812 overture. So being the idiot i am with no life i decided to google the man and i ended up here in a bleeding Death List Forum !!!!.Sorry about the ramblings here but i'm still extremely hung over and i have registered so expect lots more of this rubbish from now on.

Which folk/rock band, out of interest?

I'm going to regret this...............Fairport Convention.

I'm going to regret this...............Fairport Convention.

Nothing wrong with that, in fact fairly pertinant to Deathlist, what with Sandy Denny's tragic 'early bath' and the strange case of Dave Swarbrick's Obituary covered elsewhere on the forum.

Nothing wrong at all, a rare glimpse of taste culture in amongst the dross! I'm more of a Steeleye Span person myself, but Fairport aren't a bad choice at all.

Nothing wrong at all, a rare glimpse of taste culture in amongst the dross! I'm more of a Steeleye Span person myself, but Fairport aren't a bad choice at all.

Surely Jethro Tull is the master of all things folk?

Is Cropredy still going, or has it finally been stopped?

His sidekick straight-man Henry McGee has just croaked aged 77. He was "Mr Pugh" in The Worker. But what did Charlie call him? (A futile memory test for those of a certain age).

Surely Jethro Tull is the master of all things folk?

Is Cropredy still going, or has it finally been stopped?

Thirty five years and still going strong. In fact this year Steely span are headlining on the friday night. Sorry about hijacking this thread with all this folkie stuff

I'd rather talk folkie stuff than bloody Richard O'Sullivan!

The Shops and pubs of Cropredy love the Fairport weekend, that's for sure.(The Red Lion does a roaring trade)

I just hope they have good weather for it.

The free tickets for the locals helps of course.

Guest oldman
His sidekick straight-man Henry McGee has just croaked aged 77. He was "Mr Pugh" in The Worker. But what did Charlie call him? (A futile memory test for those of a certain age).

Mr Poo!!

Mr Poo!!

Bravo to you sir! Well recalled! Mr Poo it was indeed. We belong to a very small, select band of (sad?) people who are able to answer this important question from 1965 TV.

I'd rather talk folkie stuff than bloody Richard O'Sullivan!

The Shops and pubs of Cropredy love the Fairport weekend, that's for sure.(The Red Lion does a roaring trade)

I just hope they have good weather for it.

The free tickets for the locals helps of course.

The Red Lion is a great pub as is the Brasenose especially for the bands who play in the garden. Speaking of Dave Swarbrick (he of the premature obituary ) He's actually recovering after a serious operation and is touring again in march so it looks like the obituary will have to wait a little longer yet.