Cowboy Ronnie

Hugo Chavez

Guest Guest

oh well that ends speculation that he might be dead or in a coma,but look s like it will be weeks or even months before he'l be back in Venezuela

Just saw on CNN that he's had a trachael tube fitted

Just saw on CNN that he's had a trachael tube fitted

And he has trouble speaking due to it, which would give credence to some "lost his voice" rumors that popped up a few days before this news

Guest Norman E

There was a picture of him shown on TV recently of him with relatives, in bed reading a Cuban newspaper. That is the oldest trick in the book to "proove" somebody is still alive on a given date, but so easily photoshopped from an old photo!

Gone home to die?

No, he went home yesterdie.

(Works for me, I'm a Brummie)

• Like 9

Gone home to die?

No, he went home yesterdie.

(Works for me, I'm a Brummie)

lol

Guest Guest

it is starting to look t onight as if he may indeed have come home to die.There are no plans for him to be sworn in as President of Venezuela and he is reported to have been transported in a cargo plane strapped to a bed

it is starting to look t onight as if he may indeed have come home to die.There are no plans for him to be sworn in as President of Venezuela and he is reported to have been transported in a cargo plane strapped to a bed

Wow that must be one big bed!

• Like 4

Guest Guest

Washington Times reporting that Chavez has indeed returned to Venezuela to die.

http://www.washingto...ie-report-says/

The question is when and how do they announce it to his supporters.There will be riots ! They don't like the truth in those dictatorships!

Washington Times reporting that Chavez has indeed returned to Venezuela to die.

http://www.washingto...ie-report-says/

The question is when and how do they announce it to his supporters.There will be riots ! They don't like the truth in those dictatorships!

Most likely he will angrily deny it

They'll continue to insist he's recovering and when he's a goner they'll say it was a "sudden, unexpected setback" ala Meles Zenawi.

Reuters just tweeted "Venezuela's Hugo Chavez undergoing difficult treatment, but on the road to recovery, Ecuador's President Correa says"

I have a strong feeling his 'breathing problems' will be over in a few weeks :)

Yeah, I'm sure they have oxygen tanks in Venezuela

Guest Guest

There are potentially significant developments tonight- crowds are gathering in a candlelit vigil for their beloved leader Chavez with 'tears in their eyes' http://www.guardian....rticle/10671963 Looks like something majors up..the hours ahead could be very interesting !

Guest Guest

There is increasing specilation in Venuezela that Hugo Chavez may have died in Cuba last weekend and that it was his body that was flown back home last monday .Even his close friend Evo Morales did not get to see him .Personally I find this idea a bit far fetched but you never know

He is dead and has been dead for 4 days. http://www.cnnchile....vez-esta-muerto

The google translation of that is

Contact with CNN Chile, Panama's former ambassador to the OAS, Guillermo Cochez, said that since last December 30 President Chavez was declared brain dead in Cuba, with which he returned to Venezuela in that state. For this reason, ensuring that it was visited by the various leaders and questioned the last picture that was published between Chavez and his daughters.

The information obtained by the former diplomat says are "sources within the Venezuelan government" and that is information that has been circulating for weeks. "Challenge desmentirme Venezuelan government and President Chavez showing so you will know what I say is true or false " to Venezuelans Cochez summoned to clarify the situation.

CNN Chile consulted the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Venezuela, who claimed that this version is not true and it contradicts the medical treatment that is currently performing the President of Venezuela. They refused further comment.

Guillermo Cochez, meanwhile, said Chavez died four days ago and asked her daughters to disconnect the ventilator which was connected to survive.

Think there needs to be confirmation elsewhere to take this out of rumourland in into the world of truth