The Four Horsemen

Very Blue Peter

Watching Pointless. Does anyone else think John Noakes looks like he's not looking after himself very well.

I was going to post this,sad to say but IMO the bloke is going senile,at least Peter Purves had his marbles on that show

With all these 1970s male tv celebs coming under fire from Operation Yewtree, I surprised Peter hasn't been under suspicion yet... especially with a relevant surname like his.

No Peter will it seems shag anything in a skirt (I got that from his own autobiography) but I do not think there is any suscpicion that he did anything illegal.

Including Valerie Singleton, although he did have to kick Joan Armatrading out of her bed first, so I'm told...

He also notched up Jean Marsh from their days on Doctor Who.

Really? I wonder if he finished upstairs or downstairs...

He certainly Rose to the occasion.

Did he go down on with Lady Marjorie as well, one wonders.

Watching Pointless. Does anyone else think John Noakes looks like he's not looking after himself very well.

I was going to post this,sad to say but IMO the bloke is going senile,at least Peter Purves had his marbles on that show

With all these 1970s male tv celebs coming under fire from Operation Yewtree, I surprised Peter hasn't been under suspicion yet... especially with a relevant surname like his.

No Peter will it seems shag anything in a skirt (I got that from his own autobiography) but I do not think there is any suscpicion that he did anything illegal.

Well if you sleep around enough the law of averages may win out, possibly the fate that may have befallen Bill Roache...

This thread is horrific and I DEMAND that it is deleted forthwith.

Well, either that or we get it back on track.

Anyone know if John Leslie is still partial to a bit of the old Bolivian Marching Powder and - therefore - heading for middle-aged heart trouble?

Anyone know if John Leslie is still partial to a bit of the old Bolivian Marching Powder and - therefore - heading for middle-aged heart trouble?

More than likely. I do know that Christopher Wenner (the boring one that only I seem to remember) was receiving treatment for throat cancer last year.

More than likely. I do know that Christopher Wenner (the boring one that only I seem to remember) was receiving treatment for throat cancer last year.

No, I remember him too.

Human mogadon IIRC.

I remember him roping out of a Wessex helicopter, so not boring all the time.

I got the impression Chris Wenner actually despised the show.

Didn't last very long.

If we had been playing this game in 1989 how many people would have picked Michael Sundin for a team?

Guest Guest

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. I thought physically he wasn't looking too bad but something just wasn't right, he looked very confused.

He did, I noticed Peter Purves actually had to physically position him a couple of times. I also thought he looked a bit scruffy, but then I think he always has been.

Now we know why.

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. I thought physically he wasn't looking too bad but something just wasn't right, he looked very confused.

He did, I noticed Peter Purves actually had to physically position him a couple of times. I also thought he looked a bit scruffy, but then I think he always has been.

Now we know why.

So, his new series will be called Fade with Noakes.

I think John Noakes will feature on many more lists next year and might be worthy of consideration for the main list.

I think John Noakes will feature on many more lists next year and might be worthy of consideration for the main list.

Indeed, banter from the lunchtime BBQ at work:

"He spent all that time swinging on ropes and climbing mountains, now he can't get himself out of a fucking hole!"

"He spent all that time swinging on ropes and climbing mountains, now he can't get himself out of a fucking hole!"

Two players had picked him on my work's game and I was getting ready to send the update round with the title Gone with Noakes.

Anyway I am quite glad he has survived I quite like him.

he's got to get through the rest of this year first.

Two players had picked him on my work's game and I was getting ready to send the update round with the title Gone with Noakes.

Anyway I am quite glad he has survived I quite like him.

He says good things about you too BG, then again, he's convinced you are Shep!

• Like 2

Mark Curry joins cast of Wicked as the Wizard.

Dangerous places those theatres....sandbags, heavy sets, stage trucks....

On 30/06/2015 at 18:18, YoungWillz said:

Richard Bacon (30 November 1975 - )

In an induced coma, critical condition after suspected pneumonia complications.

"He is being kept in the coma to get more oxygen into his system but they are hoping to reduce the sedative soon so hopefully there will be good news".

Back on the charlie?