Sign in to follow this  
Gunjaman5000

Devoted, hopelessly

Sounds like he's done for. Though i was just thinking say he wasn't found by the end of this year, would that make him eligible for next years list? I'm not sure if that would be against the DL's rules. I thought if he was allready dead and found in let's say January would that count as a DL sucess if he was allready on the list.  :old:

Although I have some doubts with this chap's fame status, these are some nice questions, Unwritten Rules-wise.

Sticking a missing celebrety on next year's list feels like cheating. It may also not be a wise move, as people can remain missing for a very long time.

The other question: suppose one of the current candidates goes MIA. Sometime after 1/1/2006 the body is found and forensic evidence shows that s/he died this year. Would that constiture a retro-hit?

regards,

Hein

So heres to 2012 then. :D

Is it just me or are the sums of money involved piffling compared to the amassed wealth and earning power of his girlfriend. I know she had a business collapse on her a few years ago but she's not exactly short of cash.

If she's prepared to come that far downmarket for a boyfriend, she could always drop in on me in Maryport. I promise I won't run out.

Ai caramba, it's a miracle! Loco en Mexico.

Turns out it's not just Olivia singing 'You're the one that I want', it's his ex-wife and quite probably the cops too.