Lady Die

Princess Diana

Crumbling

Shouldn't be long now...

In a stunning revelation, MI6 have claimed they didn't kill Diana.

Now, if she'd died whilst grabbing a metal edged bowler hat stuck to a fuse box....

This judge makes Lance Ito look like a courtroom enforcer.

I like this quote:

He added that the service was legally required to seek authorisation from the Foreign Secretary to carry out any operation which involved breaking the law.

So if MI6 wants to break the law it has to get legal authorisation to do so. If it got that would it still be breaking the law? One for the lawyers, perhaps. I like the idea of a law that allows you to break the law. You could get away with murder. Woops! :unsure:

I can't believe this farce. What is the point of asking the head of MI6 anything? He is always going to say what is convenient for the service. So even if he is telling the truth, which in this case he probably is, what's the point? He could just as easily being lying through his teeth.

Fayed is really a sad delusional old f****r. He simply can't come to terms with the fact that one of his trusted employees killed his son, thus making him ultimately responsible.

If we really want to know who is responsible we have to ask that old detective fiction staple: "cui bono?" In this case it's a bunch of grubby lawyers. Having milked the Stevens enquiry they're now getting fat pandering to the phoney pharaoh. Should be strung up, the lot of 'em.

Sorry about that, I'm just a little incensed at the moment. I'll now go and lie down in a darkened room.

Ah! It's his fault is it. Never trusted the pompous twat.

bono_solo.gif

If we really want to know who is responsible we have to ask that old detective fiction staple: "cui bono?"

Sorry about that, I'm just a little incensed at the moment. I'll now go and lie down in a darkened room.

Calls for the enquiry to be halted/scrapped.

Lord Foulkes of Cumnock: "It's a total waste of time and money. The extraordinary performance of Fayed has turned the whole thing into a circus".

Who couldn't have predicted that before the £6m was spent?

Al Fayed is probably banking on the inquiry being halted. He knows his theory has been destroyed in the Court room. If the enquiry is halted, he can at least claim that it was done so as part of a wider conspiracy and coverup brought on by the Duke of Edinburgh and MI6...

The coroner at Princess Diana's inquest, Lord Justice Scott Baker, has declared that neither Prince Philip or MI6 were involved in the fatal crash in Paris 10 years ago. At the start of his summing up he remarked that he and the jury - plus one Diana fan who sat through all the proceedings with the words "Diana" and "Dodi" painted on his face :skull: - were the only ones to hear every word of evidence.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7322204.stm

Dramatic halt to inquest.

Probably nowt of importance though, they just need a definitive translation of an e-mail written in French.

So whaddya we reckon

Henri Paul responsible (at least partly)

or

Accidental Death

or

Open Verdict

I'm gannin' with 'Accidental Death' on the grounds that the jury will think Henri Paul was in an impossible situation and was co-erced into driving.

I think the butler did it.

Manslaughter, though she was a woman, obviously.

Henri Paul and the Pap snappers all to blame.

Does this mean any of the paps will go to prison? It would be great if Romuald Rat spent some time inside caged like, er, like, some sort of animal. In a cage.

Does this mean any of the paps will go to prison? It would be great if Romuald Rat spent some time inside caged like, er, like, some sort of animal. In a cage.

British jury passing a verdict on events in France, so no it doesn't. In any case this is a civil verdict and it can't - legally speaking - determine criminal prosecutions. Obviously, Henri Paul is beyond prosecution.

So tons of money, acres of newsprint and months out of people's lives to tell us what we already knew just to allow the system to put to rest the ravings of a loony grieving father against a loony aging father-in-law. Scandalous.

I wonder what al Fayed's next move will be.

This won't be the last we hear of it.

Unless he has an accident of his own...

Guest j.r.hookie

[quote

This won't be the last we hear of it.

Unless he has an accident of his own...

Hears hoping

Hears hoping

Sees bumbling

I'm sure one of the jurors will find a book of matches with "HRH" on one side and "kill Diana Aug '97" jotted on the other that the crack French police overlooked in the tunnel.

They are more likely to find she died choking on Dodi's c*ck, which was severed during the impact. Even more likely that she died of internal injuries, due the fact she wasn't wearing a seat belt, being in a car driven by a frog thinking he was Alain Prost. How mundane..

If the later is found, I hope Mr Fayed pays back the tax payers money in full.

Told you so ;)

Now if they had just given me half the cost of the court case I would have pointed them to this thread. This would have saved a shed load of money and time.

I still have a question. Is there is ever a case for "Lawful Killing" since Diana was jugded to have been "Unlawfully Killed"? If so, Fayed Senior probably deserves it for wasting tax payers money.

Then again we would not have had such a laugh over these poor twats

If the Royal Family wanted Diana dead, they could have legally had her executed for treason.

She was the wife of the heir to the throne, and admitted having an affair. Therfore she commited treason (aparantly), punishable by death.

They are more likely to find she died choking on Dodi's c*ck, which was severed during the impact. Even more likely that she died of internal injuries, due the fact she wasn't wearing a seat belt, being in a car driven by a frog thinking he was Alain Prost. How mundane..

Told you so ;)

Told us what? That she died choking on Dodi's c*ck? That it was severed during impact? That Mr. Fayed would pay back the tax payer?

Because surely you're not claiming any special insight into the actual cause of death, which I believe was well established over ten years ago.

Told you so :banghead:

Told us what? That she died choking on Dodi's c*ck? That it was severed during impact? That Mr. Fayed would pay back the tax payer?

Because surely you're not claiming any special insight into the actual cause of death, which I believe was well established over ten years ago.

To be more specific "Even more likely that she died of internal injuries, due the fact she wasn't wearing a seat belt, being in a car driven by a frog thinking he was Alain Prost. How mundane.."

If the Royal Family wanted Diana dead, they could have legally had her executed for treason.

Now that would have been good telly.

Don't really know what to make of this.

SCCZEN_AP110629064757_460x230.JPG

The bloke in the middle seems to be taking it all in his stride though.

Don't really know what to make of this.

SCCZEN_AP110629064757_460x230.JPG

The bloke in the middle seems to be taking it all in his stride though.

At first glance I thought that bloke was Bob Mortimer.