Lady Die

Princess Diana

I was watching 'Desperado' on video and stopped it for a toilet break, there was a newsflash on about the crash, but Diana wasn't dead at that time. Heard about the death next morning on radio when I woke up, I remember hoping the funeral wouldn't be the following Saturday, it was, my 30th birthday which I have mentioned elsewhere on this site.

I remember where I was. I was staying at my dad's and he got the papers early. The headlines said she was seriously injured and I remember thinking that she still might die. I'm so morbid.

I went on holiday to Grand Canaria - I'd got it all planned, watch the football in the afternoon and then catch a plane to the sun. They cancelled the football and the holiday was full of miserable newspaper headlines and Germans. Got back after a week and everyone was still at it - as my late lamented Gran said at the time, just imagine if she was from a council estate and see if everyone got quite so upset!

Seconds after I heard the news I was dancing a little jig around the bedroom. I remember the day of the funeral vividly. I was working in a record shop, playing highly inappropriate music at extreme volume, Slayer, Public Enemy and William Burroughs spring to mind. Every punter through the door that morning laughed like a drain and was up for a natter...obviously all the royalists were glued to the tw*tbox feeling the anguish of Dame Elton.

Thankfully, I was on holiday in Spain at the time, from what I heard, the UK media were going apeshit over it and was non stop TV coverage............ Kurrrisstt I mean, how many times can someone die?

Died

In

A

Nasty

Accident

I still miss her. I'm sure windsor will have something to say on the subject.

Good lord - must we talk about her. The womans been dead 8 years. I was on the Royalty forum (im still not banned) and they were like "I miss her every day and sometimes I cry" - bloody obsessives. The thing that really gets on my nerves about the woman is that some people still believe that she was never at fault. Which is completely ubsurd. And what annoys me further is her status on the Greatest Briton list - I think she was number three. Excuse me but she didn't do anything. If she didn't die she would be a nobody nowadays. A has been. Something not unlike the Duchess of York.

I would like to finally forgive this woman but the new scandals emerging makes this impossible.

So at present she is no more than a skanky cow - all be it a skaky cow with a heart.

Here is the royalists tribute to her.

My blood pressure has increased dramatically.

Here's my tribute to Diana

car.lg.jpgClunk Click every trip

I don't suppose she would want to have been seen dead in a Skoda!

:(

If she did die in a Skoda she would probably have gotten praised for it.

"She truely was the peoples princess". :(

Guest a man
Died

In

A

Nasty

Accident

I still miss her.  I'm sure windsor will have something to say on the subject.

Good lord - must we talk about her. The womans been dead 8 years. I was on the Royalty forum (im still not banned) and they were like "I miss her every day and sometimes I cry" - bloody obsessives. The thing that really gets on my nerves about the woman is that some people still believe that she was never at fault. Which is completely ubsurd. And what annoys me further is her status on the Greatest Briton list - I think she was number three. Excuse me but she didn't do anything. If she didn't die she would be a nobody nowadays. A has been. Something not unlike the Duchess of York.

I would like to finally forgive this woman but the new scandals emerging makes this impossible.

So at present she is no more than a skanky cow - all be it a skaky cow with a heart.

This is astonishing.

For the first, and pobably only time in the history of the world, I agree with Windsor. This is an amazing fact, but when you conisder that we are talking about a woman who deserves little or no respect and yet gets constant drooling and media coverage even 8 years after her death, you can see why.

Cheers,

a man.

I've been tempted to drop a link to this thread in the Diana's thread in the royalty forum just so I can get my revenge.

But I won't because I know we are all people who just want a quiet life. :(

Hear, Hear! I completely agree with you!

:( Two people agreeing with me in one day. Unbelievable!

I remember that within days of her death, Cowboy Ronnie started a glorious rewrite of the lyrics to Elton's already rewritten funeral ditty. We created a special page on the then brand-new DL website and boy did those ranters email like crazy :(

And now the good news - after trawling some old hard disks we can now re-live the DeathList tribute :)

And now the good news - after trawling some old hard disks we can now re-live the DeathList tribute :)

:(

So some of us do have a life, after all.

regards,

Hein

I feel a poll coming on, Henri Paul should he be beatified? The patron saint of driving pissed?

As soon as William finds himself a steady girlfriend, then that poor cow will become the new Diana, and the merry-go-round will continue apace.

William's bird

and

Harry's bird

Here is the royalists tribute to her.

My blood pressure has increased dramatically.

Holy crap!!! They're all serious!!! This link ought to be kept for all those that rant about our lack of lives...

I see His Tonyness wants to ban violent and exploitative websites - do you think these creepy Diana-love-sites could be included? Will DL be struck off for that matter?

And yes, Diana gets my vote as a skanky tart. Charles may be a bit of a t*at but at least he just went back to shagging Camilla, unlike the saintly Di who clearly dropped her kecks for anyone. Apparently she made a pass at Gary Lineker, for God's sake....