Lady Die

Princess Diana

I just applied for membership to that forum as well.  Still waiting for a confirmation.

Yes I'm still waiting. Nail biting isn't it?

By the way Windsor, hope you don't mind, I put your name down as a reference. ;)

I didn't realise that this could be so exciting, I think I may have to join as well......

I just applied for membership to that forum as well.  Still waiting for a confirmation.

By the way Windsor, hope you don't mind, I put your name down as a reference. ;)

I didn't realise that this could be so exciting, I think I may have to join as well......

Update..........

Have applied under this moniker: WbfpbQYre (Use ROT13, thanks MH)

Be still my beating heart. I am positively full of butterflies; will I be accepted or will I be found out, led outside and shot for treason.

I presume they wouldn't believe 28 June 1491.

Henry VIII was anything but skinny though.

AIUI he became a fat bloke later in life.

Well spotted, BTW.

regards,

Hein

Update..........

Have applied under this moniker: WbfpbQYre (Use ROT13, thanks MH)

Be still my beating heart. I am positively full of butterflies; will I be accepted or will I be found out, led outside and shot for treason.

Still nothing, I can't bear it. To fall at the first fence would be, well, just too cruel.

I'm Ryrnabe Ndhvgnvar.

I wonder how many posts you have to do to be promoted from a newbie to a commoner. Will anyone actually get that far without being rumbled? I think the first one to get to commonor without sucking up should get a prize (with the exception of Windsor who has too much of a head start).

Be still my beating heart.  I am positively full of butterflies; will I be accepted or will I be found out, led outside and shot for treason.

Here's a clue...av-188.gifrocket.gif

Be still my beating heart.  I am positively full of butterflies; will I be accepted or will I be found out, led outside and shot for treason.

Given some of the comments I made about Princess Diana, I will probably be shot for treason as well. ;)

I have watched this for a little while, and Josco ain't going down.

I am immortal!

I am immortal!

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

[sOUND]unsheathing of two-handed sword[/sOUND]

regards,

Hein

I have watched this for a little while, and Josco ain't going down.

I am immortal!

I think it probably has more to do with standing just out of range.

Congratulations on your first post at the Royal forums, Hein. ;)

Congratulations on your first post at the royals forum, Hein.  ;)

Thanks. I considered using this post as an anchor, but my reply came out rather, eh, explicit, so I used another one. :lol:

PS: if someone wants to post URLs to that site, please use http://tinyurl.com/ to hide direct links. It may help hide our business just a tad longer.

regards,

Hein

Congratulations on your first post at the royals forum, Hein.  ;)

Thanks. I considered using this post as an anchor, but my reply came out rather, eh, explicit, so I used another one. :lol:

PS: if someone wants to post URLs to that site, please use http://tinyurl.com/ to hide direct links. It may help hide our business just a tad longer.

regards,

Hein

Mr H. That is a fine bit of infiltration. The Great Game is afoot, Kim

So is this the new DeathList hobby - acting as an internet commando force to disrupt forums we don't like. Great fun, but what happens when we're identified as the source of the attack, royalbrownnose.com has thousands of members apparently, do we really want all of them over here doing a KRAUT on us?

Please don't hesitate to remove this link if it contravenes any sort of copyright but I read this and began to projectile vomit...

tizsh1te9vt.jpg

I for one was quite surprised at her death but became increasingly nauseated when the tributes went on, and on, and on...

Why were people assaulted for not joining in this forced, mass hysteria?

As for the poster in this clip?

Release The Hounds. ;)

That tribute makes me sick to my stomach.

Regards,

ff ;)

The ones that I hate the most are the ones who talk to her. Its like "Don't worry Diana. We will take care of your sons and will never forget you".

Two points here:

1: Shes dead and therefore talking to her is useless.

2: You never spoke to her when she was alive so why bother now?

The ones that I hate the most are the ones who talk to her. Its like "Don't worry Diana. We will take care of your sons and will never forget you".

Two points here:

1: Shes dead and therefore taking to her is useless.

2: You never spoke to her when she was alive so why bother now?

You forgot to add...

3: Like her kids would have anything to do with you... Psycho.

I would imagine that I'm likely to lose the plot sooner or later over some twats 'I love you post'. And when it happens it will be quite entertaining.

I'm well know up here for going in a huff and saying inapropriate things. :(

I have registered with the royal forum, waiting.... and waiting.... and waiting...!!!! for a reply! hopefully they will accept, but as I am on holiday at the moment and using my mums dial up connection can't keep checking, hope they accept though, can't wait to have some fun with those saddos

I have registered with the royal forum, waiting.... and waiting.... and waiting...!!!! for a reply! hopefully they will accept, but as I am on holiday at the moment and using my mums dial up connection can't keep checking, hope they accept though, can't wait to have some fun with those saddos

I'm wary of joining at the moment, but if you get accepted, do let them know how much joy and laughter Diana continues to bring us :(

fanletizia says: I recomend you the article in hellomagazine

:( Sorry - It just reminded me of the deathlist tribute.