Lady Die

Princess Diana

I'm not in yet!

Oh my. It's been a few years since I last heard that B)

Was that from Josco too?

I thought he called it Josco Junior, not Josco 2.

I'm hoping to take Josco Junior off on holiday for a bit of boy's fun.
...or somesuch.

Mother Teresa died 8 years ago today - anyone fancy starting a thread, finding a dedication forum and starting the whole process over again... B)

Mother Teresa died 8 years ago today - anyone fancy starting a thread, finding a dedication forum and starting the whole process over again... B)

It sounds a bit too much like work, windsor..

Mother Teresa died 8 years ago today - anyone fancy starting a thread, finding a dedication forum and starting the whole process over again...  B)

I'm sure we can cook up a story that will catch on in the royals' forum. Say, she's the Queen of Calcutta. Stick the words 'missionary' and 'position' in and we might have some fun.

regards,

Hein

Mother Teresa died 8 years ago today - anyone fancy starting a thread, finding a dedication forum and starting the whole process over again...  :lol:

...or what about Mao Tse-Tung!

We have a few days for research on that one.

B)

I'm not in yet!

Oh my. It's been a few years since I last heard that :o

Was that from Josco too?

:o

A friend of mine told me that there was going to be a programme on Channel 5 about false mass grieving. She said it was supposed to be on on Friday at 19:15, but it didn't appear to be.

Anyone know about this? Have I missed it, or is it still to be aired?

They may discuss the deceased Princess, as I believe that at the time of her death, there was a segment of the public who resented the pressure put on them by the media etc. to grieve for her.

I remember seeing this - it was presented by Rosie Boycott and was quite interesting. As well as the mass hysteria over Diana it also covered the "grief tourists" who helpfully visited Soham after the murder's there.

I think the main point was how fake grieving over people we don't personally know is, and how celebrities have such disproportionate importance in our lives.

Looking around RoyalBrownnose.com I found the following

Due to the fact that we had one very unpleasant member (an internet troll) we had to close down our community to clean up the posts

Really? An "Internet troll", obviously you have to specifically say internet otherwise your members might get confused with the "live under a bridge/look like Bill Bailey" type troll. And give a link too, incase anyone's still confused.

Due to the fact that we had one very unpleasant member (an internet troll) we had to close down our community to clean up the posts

Really? An "Internet troll", obviously you have to specifically say internet otherwise your members might get confused with the "live under a bridge/look like Bill Bailey" type troll. And give a link too, incase anyone's still confused.

I particularly like the thread title..."New features, zero tolerance policy & more... "

They're behaving in a very Stalinistic way for Royalists. Maybe they'll all off themselves and chuck their own bodies down a salt mine.

I particularly like the thread title..."New features, zero tolerance policy & more... "

They're behaving in a very Stalinistic way for Royalists. Maybe they'll all off themselves and chuck their own bodies down a salt mine.

"zero tolerance and more" ?

I didn't know you could get worse than zero tolerance.

What does this mean? Have the royal forum moderators created a new standard of authoritarianism? What is it? Minus 1 tolerance? Minus 10 tolerance? Minus infinity tolerance? "If a thought even threatens to pass into your brain which is not 100 per cent in support of the royals, you will be brutally slaughtered" tolerance?

I feel we should be informed.

We take our community policies very seriously. Please take a moment to review them

When you click on the link to review - what do you get??

vBulletin Message

No Thread specified.

Maybe they cleaned a little too much :lol:

PS - Noticed they now have Royal Photo Gallaries. I seem to recall Earl Gloomy had a great set of photos he could have posted :(

And then the Earl disappeared...

He probably took offence at my profile - a mod changed a section to say -"A bit like Earl Gloomy". Which was then changed again by the mods to say "I like Earl Gloomy". And so on and so forth...

I noticed Diana was on the front page again today.

They now claim that the drivers blood sample was swapped with that of a suicide victim who had gotten drunk and sucked on an exaust.

To be a member of the Royal Forum again...... :P

Front page of what?

Front page of what?

Daily Express

To be a member of the Royal Forum again...... :huh:

Well i just joined the Royal Forum. I just can't wait to

post and ruin all there disgustingly obsessed threads.

O and just wait - They have a live chat! :P

Well i just joined the Royal Forum. I just can't wait to

post and ruin all there disgustingly obsessed threads.

:);) Look in the Prince Phillip thread.

I'm sure Prince Phillip wouldn't want

great sadness dwelling over his death from his compulsively

obsessed fans

And Elspeth has linked to us! Sorry, E, but I'm not about to return the favour :old:

If you post and rant they'll probably throw you out. Better to gently tease out some covert racism or worse, then point out you've taken them for mugs insult the lot of them and leave.

That'll probably get everyone jumpy about how many other posters are really impostors.

Just an idea, like.

If you post and rant they'll probably throw you out.

Very well noticed. Full marks for observation.

Better to gently tease out some covert racism or worse, then point out you've taken them for mugs insult the lot of them and leave.

Insult the lot of them and leave? You consider that sort of thing a valuable use of your time, do you? Whatever.

That'll probably get everyone jumpy about how many other posters are really impostors.

Or not. *shrug*

But I suppose you have to justify the time you spend trolling other boards somehow, don't you? :)

Just an idea, like.

Don't give up your day job.

Elspeth

Elspeth,

She loves us really

Oh, yes - I love you lot to death. Absolutely.

Elspeth