Lady Die

Princess Diana

I may have blown it at mynew Royal Forum with this post:

At the end of the day, Diana is nothing more than a maggot infested skeleton used as a tourist attraction at Earl Spencer's joint.

What's the use on defending that? Let me guess, you're doing it for her boys? You are voicing an opinion where she was silenced? You want justice for her?

Give me a break!

Shame really. We were getting on so well.

Do maggots infest skeletons? I'd have thought they'd consume all the flesh & then move on.

These guys might know.

At the end of the day, Diana is nothing more than a maggot infested skeleton used as a tourist attraction at Earl Spencer's joint.

What's the use on defending that? Let me guess, you're doing it for her boys? You are voicing an opinion where she was silenced? You want justice for her?

Give me a break!

Well, it's rather strongly worded, but there's nothing actually incorrect about it. Except maybe the maggots if the coffin has a lead lining, and anyway she was embalmed so who knows what condition she's in.

Have you been given any warnings about it?

These guys might know.

just want to thank you for the maggot link. my daughter now wants to raise some. (but, mom, they're FREE!)

:shoot:

Give me a break!

Well, it's rather strongly worded, but there's nothing actually incorrect about it. Except maybe the maggots if the coffin has a lead lining, and anyway she was embalmed so who knows what condition she's in.

Have you been given any warnings about it?

Not yet - although Geraldine is probably on my side as the Diana fans will not let the subject go. Everybody is getting fed up with the Charles/Diana/Camilla relationship and so I spoke out.

Last night someone commented on how Diana was looking down on Harry from heaven during his 'passing out' parade. So I suggested that for being an adulterer like Camilla, she must surely be burning in hell.

I haven't checked my email since...

Ok, so I've now been banned from the Unofficial Royal Forums.

They have, however, made one mistake.

On the email explaining that I had been banned was the personal email addresses of the three admin.

Susan Flantzer <sef127@yahoo.com>, DKM <dkmfwtx@sbcglobal.net>, pauljluk <paul@etoile.co.uk>

How fun. Does anyone know where I can buy some viruses?

On the email explaining that I had been banned was the personal email addresses of the three admin.

Susan Flantzer <sef127@yahoo.com>, DKM <dkmfwtx@sbcglobal.net>, pauljluk <paul@etoile.co.uk>

Viruses? Well if you go to a place called Burger King and play in the childrens jungle gym section your sure to get something. Or sit in a hospitals waiting room for a few hours. Computer Viruses are hard to get. Especially if you want to buy a few. If you manage to purchase any send them over to the Royal Forums...

I wouldn't count on successfully screwing them over though. They would get some sort of virus scan right away.

Viruses? Well if you go to a place called Burger King and play in the childrens jungle gym section your sure to get something. Or sit in a hospitals waiting room for a few hours. Computer Viruses are hard to get. Especially if you want to buy a few. If you manage to purchase any send them over to the Royal Forums...

I wouldn't count on successfully screwing them over though. They would get some sort of virus scan right away.

Damn - ok then.

Using their email addresses, could I find out where they live in order to send a home made petrol bomb?

Or would that be a tad too far? :angry:

Damn - ok then.

Using their email addresses, could I find out where they live in order to send a home made petrol bomb?

Or would that be a tad too far? :angry:

Is it to far Windsor? :blink:

Is it to far Windsor?

Keep in mind that the word you were attempting to use in this situation should have been too with the letter O used twice, or two times if you would prefer.

Congratulations. What did you do this time?

I called Geraldine a twat.

I just regret that I didn't have the time to do that at your forum...

:D It was'nt a accident at all, she was assasinated and thats what i think and alot of people do. :lol:

Great post, Mr. Al-Fayed.

She's dead alright.....

:lol:

Today Rita recommends.... Jesus car fresheners - your car, your holiness

Have you visited the fat f**ks website?

I did and it didn't do my blood pressure any favours.

Mohammed Al-Fayed's?

Mohammed Al-Fayed's?

Yes. Rather than promote his business, he has created a Dodi and Diana memorial site. I've sent him a few emails for his comment page but he never shows mine...

Yes. Rather than promote his business, he has created a Dodi and Diana memorial site. I've sent him a few emails for his comment page but he never shows mine...

Oooooh, thanks for that. Stuck a link on here which no doubt the litigious Egyptian will let me know about shortly.

Today, Rita recommends: The Titbox - show you care!

I called Geraldine a twat.

I just regret that I didn't have the time to do that at your forum...

You haven't also been banned from Royal Blue have you? Your name shows up there as a guest. Are you trying to get banned from every royal forum on the internet or something?

I joined the Royal Blue Forum a few months ago but found it boring. So I never went back.

The people there have no personality - a bit like Susan from the Unofficial Royal News.

No personality? That's the board where people spend time slamming royals they don't like, and the moderators don't tend to intervene. I'd have thought you'd fit right in.

Did anyone else see today's Sun newspaper where another man's come forward to claim he came in her!

I'd like to confess that I too pumped a vast quantity of potent semen into Lady Di.....back in the days when I inseminated race horses for a living.

No personality? That's the board where people spend time slamming royals they don't like, and the moderators don't tend to intervene. I'd have thought you'd fit right in.

Maybe.

I've decided that they're all a bunch of c**ts who really need to get in touch with reality. I never thought I'd be saying this but, they really need to get out more. There is no need to know as much as those people do. I have a general knowledge of monarchy but those folk just take it too far.

Did anyone else see today's Sun newspaper where another man's come forward to claim he came in her!

I'd like to confess that I too pumped a vast quantity of potent semen into Lady Di.....back in the days when I inseminated race horses for a living.

I assume you'll be writing a book about it, then? I mean, everybody else is. Princess - racehorse - no different, really...

I assume you'll be writing a book about it, then? I mean, everybody else is.

'I pumped in squillions of sperm as Lady Di enjoyed her oats,' I was thinking less book and more a story for the Sunday Sport.

I assume you'll be writing a book about it, then? I mean, everybody else is.

'I pumped in squillions of sperm as Lady Di enjoyed her oats,' I was thinking less book and more a story for the Sunday Sport.

I still think Prince Harry is not the son of The Prince Of Wales.

If every press story was to be believed, just how many men did the dead blonde copulate with? ...... that is while she was still alive.

What I find most disturbing about this is that a man would claim to have shot his load after just two-and-a-half minutes of thrusting into a big-nosed, perxoide-headed, thick-as-s**t dog.

I mean, two-and-a-half minutes? Why not say five hours - she's dead and can't do anything about it.

There's a thought, she's dead and can't do anything about it.

Where's my shovel. I'm off to Althorp to dig the old bitch up, leave her on Sir Jimmy Savile's doorstep and run.

Hope his hands will still be steady enough to take the stitches out...