Lady Die

Princess Diana

What I find most disturbing about this is that a man would claim to have shot his load after just two-and-a-half minutes of thrusting into a big-nosed, perxoide-headed, thick-as-s**t dog.

I mean, two-and-a-half minutes? Why not say five hours - she's dead and can't do anything about it.

There's a thought, she's dead and can't do anything about it.

Where's my shovel. I'm off to Althorp to dig the old bitch up, leave her on Sir Jimmy Savile's doorstep and run.

Hope his hands will still be steady enough to take the stitches out...

How dare you!

She may have been alot of things, but she wasn't old!

:P

What I find most disturbing about this is that a man would claim to have shot his load after just two-and-a-half minutes of thrusting into a big-nosed, perxoide-headed, thick-as-s**t dog.

Thank you Dr Hackenslash, your interesting and informative letter has been accepted by Church Times, a £5 cheque and complementary copy of the paper should be with you next week.

• Like 1

Sorry, I was in a bit of a funny mood last night.

I do believe what I put, but I really should have expressed my viewpoint in a far more eloquent manner.

Sorry again,

Dr H.

Sorry, I was in a bit of a funny mood last night.

I do believe what I put, but I really should have expressed my viewpoint in a far more eloquent manner.

Sorry again,

Dr H.

el·o·quence (ĕl'a-kwans)

n.

a. Persuasive, powerful discourse.

b. The skill or power of using such discourse.

The quality of persuasive, powerful expression.

What's not eloquent about the phrase 'big-nosed, perxoide-headed, thick-as-s**t dog'? It's certainly persuasive and powerful discourse in my book. And my book is a dictionary, so there.

Lots of controversy about that picture of her lying almost dead in the wreckage, thought the Italian editor was a laugh. He said he printed it because; 'It has never been seen before.'

In other words, 'I'm a right nobody me but now you'll all take notice of my magazine.'

To be fair, the picture is pretty much what is now my avatar.

Why the fuss?

She's dead!

YES!

Every time I am down, I remember that :P

I've seen that photo before. That's not exclusive.

Just supposin' someone in Maryport, lacking the option of a good night out, wanted to find that picture online....

Anyone care to post a link?

Just supposin' someone in Maryport, lacking the option of a good night out, wanted to find that picture online....

I haven't been able to find the 'new' pictures either. Mind you, I can't say I've looked hard enough.

I'm interested in the car obviously, thinking of gettin' a big Merc meself, mind I'll be sure to wear a seat belt!

There used to be some on findadeath (that's where I viewed them) but I don't know if they're still there

That looks like a man stroking a mop.

:)

Either that, or she had a pudding bowl haircut just before her final journey.

Hmmmm....

Or, maybe that's the hand of Paris's finest crime scene barber just fluffing it up a bit for the cameras; after all, the French wouldn't want such a style disaster to be forever associated with their capital city.

That looks like a man stroking a mop.

:)

Either that, or she had a pudding bowl haircut just before her final journey.

Hmmmm....

Or, maybe that's the hand of Paris's finest crime scene barber just fluffing it up a bit for the cameras; after all, the French wouldn't want such a style disaster to be forever associated with their capital city.

What's that thing in the top right-hand corner? Looks like a ghostly face. Spooky.

What's that thing in the top right-hand corner? Looks like a ghostly face. Spooky.
A bucket head-shaped ghost sort of looking over its right shoulder with an annoyed look on its face, if I'm looking at the same bit of the pic as you?

Although it's possible you may not interpret exactly as I have... :)

Cowboy Ronnie, that picture is very grainy indeed, yet still very clear. :D

A bucket head-shaped ghost sort of looking over its right shoulder with an annoyed look on its face, if I'm looking at the same bit of the pic as you?

Although it's possible you may not interpret exactly as I have... <_<

Looks like some kind of evil sprite.

Although it's possible you may not interpret exactly as I have... <_<

Looks like some kind of evil sprite.

I have also come to the conclusion that Diana must have been applying mascara around her left eye at the time tragedy struck. The evidence is pretty conclusive if you have a look.

How long before the paramedic whose arms appear in that photo writes a book claiming he shagged her?

Oi, stop throwing stuff will yer, I was only asking.

How long before the paramedic whose arms appear in that photo writes a book claiming he shagged her?

Is it just me, or does that paramedic look to be naked on that picture (he looks sleevless anyway).

You may be on to somethiong MPFC <_< .

If he's naked that's not resuscitation its auto-erotic bondage.....no wonder Prince Philip wanted rid of the little minx!

Is it just me, or does that paramedic look to be naked on that picture (he looks sleevless anyway).

You may be on to somethiong MPFC <_< .

No it's not just you. I thought that too. I saw the spooky face too

Is this what you are looking for?

I have also come to the conclusion that Diana must have been applying mascara around her left eye at the time tragedy struck. The evidence is pretty conclusive if you have a look.

Congratulations on your 300th post TLC.