The Yeti

Things to do while waiting for Death ... 2005

Whilst waiting on a death one could always go clothes shopping for a t-shirt say at

www.tshirthell.com

Some of these are vile.

I love Tshirt Hell, I have several of them, does that make me vile?

Hell no - that was my insurance policy should I get attacked for being associated with such a site (yet here I am on the deathlist forum).

Guest IYG
I love Tshirt Hell, I have several of them, does that make me vile?

I love that site as well, I'm dying to buy something from there but can never decide.

The new Harry Potter one is hilarious. I also love the Cereal Rapist one. I was thinking about getting the Stupidity causes Cancer.

Which ones do you have?

Lots. Lemme see, most of my favorites cannot be posted here lest I set a bad example, but I'm really fond of "I've eaten more pu**y than cervical cancer". Really fond of this one, too, but me mum hates it:

a429.gif

Guest IYG

So I see you spend your time in the worst than hell section, me like.

I like the cervical cancer t-shirt as well.

I am also quite fond of May the Horse be with You.

This one would seem to have some appeal to a number of people who get mentioned in this forum :)

a444.gif

Guest IYG

And this:

a491.gif

Oh no, the Crazy Frog is back.  Quick, club him to death!

This is fun for a while; but just a baseball bat and he always dies the same way - with head coming off.

Frankly for the Crazy Frog, I want a large range of weapons/torture instruments.

Including (but not limited to) Grenade, Gun, Drill, Liquidiser, Hammer, 1 Tonne weight and pile of Nokias.

;)

This is fun for a while; but just a baseball bat and he always dies the same way - with head coming off.

Frankly for the Crazy Frog, I want a large range of weapons/torture instruments.

Including (but not limited to) Grenade, Gun, Drill, Liquidiser, Hammer, 1 Tonne weight and pile of Nokias.

;)

For me, I can't quite see a Green Beret Sergeant screaming over the sound of incoming fire; "For God's sake, they're all over me, they've almost overrun the pillbox... I need another pile of Nokias! AIEEEEEE, too late!"

<_<

For me, I can't quite see a Green Beret Sergeant screaming over the sound of incoming fire; "For God's sake, they're all over me, they've almost overrun the pillbox... I need another pile of Nokias! AIEEEEEE, too late!"

Normally yes, I just though it would be ironic to kill the Crazy Frog by dropping mobile phones' onto him.

I can remember when this thread actually gave you fun things to do. :huh: