The Yeti

Things to do while waiting for Death ... 2005

You'd be surprised at the number of people who believe this stuff about faked Moon landings. If something has a conspiracy attached to it, there are people who'll believe it almost inevitably.

You'd be surprised at the number of people who believe this stuff about faked Moon landings. If something has a conspiracy attached to it, there are people who'll believe it almost inevitably.

You mean they weren't faked?

The last lot weren't.

This next lot is looking like vaporware, but we'll see if they can do it before NASA implodes under the weight of Bush's peculiar mixture of ambition and incompetence.

In the meantime, as well as waiting for death, keep checking the Rapture Index - once the End Times officially start, can death be far away?

...NASA implodes under the weight of Bush's peculiar  ambition .

Sour grapes that you will never match up to the greatness of Mr. Bush?

Hear, hear.

Unfortunately I wouldn't be surprised.

I think it was Typhoid Harry's .sig that used to say something along the lines of...

Think how stupid the average person is, then realise that half of them are even more stupid than that. :blink:

Discover your vampire name and history.

I got 'Goddess of the Ghastly, Scourge of Wraiths, a needy and violent spirit' :blink:

I ended up with

The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity:

Margrave of The Arctic

Known in some parts of the world as:

Curse of The Mountain Ash

The Great Archives Record:

A peaceful one, of tormented goodness, who lives in places of the Rowan where stakes are freshly cut.

What a load of Bolox

Guest Guest

here's what I got

Maharaja of Scandanavia

Father of The Cursed

The cursed and the curser - bringing downfall and ill favour to kings and peasants alike!

now Father of the Cursed..how cool is that !!! :blink:

here's what I got

Maharaja of Scandanavia

Father of The Cursed

The cursed and the curser - bringing downfall and ill favour to kings and peasants alike!

now Father of the Cursed..how cool is that !!! :blink:

Buggern ' bollox..forgot to log in that was me on the post above

I only got 20 out of 60.

I never use public toilets unless I am very desperate for a pee. Otherwise I try to....

Ok, I'll shut up now.

I only got 20 out of 60.

I never use public toilets unless I am very desperate for a pee. Otherwise I try to....

Ok, I'll shut up now.

I once watched a show on TV about A woman who was so paranoid about

germs she actually wouldn't even touch public doors. She would open

them with her right shoulder.

I'm guessing if she get's sick it will be difficult for her to attend

a crowded docters waiting room. :blink:

I watched a TV show called 'The House of Obsessive Compulsives.

There were three OC's:

1: A woman who was so scared of germs she would not leave the house, touch any dirty clothing, touch any other human (including her husband which meant no sex) and she had a massive fear of glitter (not Gary). She blamed germs for a miscarriage she had.

2: A man who had a fear of writing down confessions to the police about crimes he didn't commit. He has to chain himself to the bed in fear of doing it in his sleep. He put pens in particualar positions so he would know if he had touched them.

3. A woman who feels dirty all the time. She washes herself time and time again. She apparently washed her hands one tim until they bled (god knows how that works).

I watched the programme and I couldn't help but think, 'what a bunch of freaks'. :blink:

I only got 20 out of 60.

Ok, I'll shut up now.

Perhaps you suffer from "Shy Pee" phobia

I only got 20 out of 60.

Ok, I'll shut up now.

Perhaps you suffer from "Shy Pee" phobia

It can destroy lives, people have left their jobs because of it

Nothing like taking it just a bit too far! <_<

I watched a TV show called 'The House of Obsessive Compulsives.

There were three OC's:

1: A woman who was so scared of germs she would not leave the house, touch any dirty clothing, touch any other human (including her husband which meant no sex) and she had a massive fear of glitter (not Gary). She blamed germs for a miscarriage she had.

2: A man who had a fear of writing down confessions to the police about crimes he didn't commit. He has to chain himself to the bed in fear of doing it in his sleep. He put pens in particualar positions so he would know if he had touched them.

3. A woman who feels dirty all the time. She washes herself time and time again. She apparently washed her hands one tim until they bled (god knows how that works).

I watched the programme and I couldn't help but think, 'what a bunch of freaks'.  <_<

I saw this!

All I remember is at the end, the 'therapist' helping them get over their fears forced the woman terrified of glitter to pretty much douse herself and her house in it. The woman, in a euphoria of success, did so. Couldn't help wondering if she would SERIOUSLY regret it the next day.

My favourite of these C4 programmes is the one which looked at people obsessed with different things. The best one was the guy obsessed with cats, who was slowly physically transforming himself into one. He got his cheekbones reshaped, his upper lip clefted, his ears surgically reshaped, and hollow studs pierced through his upper lip so that he could insert long whiskers when he so chose.

Nothing like taking it just a bit too far! :D

I don't know - look at Elvis Presley; one last good honk on the porcelain temple and he went knocking on the ol' pearly gates.

Then again, I'm not an Elvis fan. <_<