Gunjaman5000

Most Obsessive Deathlisters

In many ways a lot of the members on this Forum have more in common with The posters on The Royal Forums, than perhaps they might like to admit.

In fact, a couple of days ago, many members of this Forum were posters on the Royal Forums.

:lol:

Until they got thrown off by small minded people.

So unlike this Forum :(

We don't mind free speech, it's just when the speech becomes a pointless rant going nowhere it becomes a bit annoying :lol:

Since TF joined there seems to be less insults directed at me - and thats why I like him. :lol:

Since TF joined there seems to be less insults directed at me - and thats why I like him. :lol:

:lol::(:lol:

Since TF joined there seems to be less insults directed at me - and thats why I like him.  :(

Other members being so obssesed by the amount I post, says way more about them , than it does me.

Such Conservatism is endemic in a small forum like this one.

Anyone would think quality was preferable to mindless crap, the way you lot go on.

Now you're getting the idea!

Since TF joined there seems to be less insults directed at me - and thats why I like him.  :(

Other members being so obssesed by the amount I post, says way more about them , than it does me.

Such Conservatism is endemic in a small forum like this one.

Anyone would think quality was preferable to mindless crap, the way you lot go on.

Now you're getting the idea!

The petulant antics of the small child.

How typical of the Mods.

Yes. They're good, aren't they!

I will say that Tempus is quite funny.

For example, I laughed for ages after he sent me a picture of the killer from Scream after me asking so nicely for my life to be spared. :lol:

And who can forget the time he implied I should work on a trawler due to high mortality rates. That was a hoot aswell.

By the way - when TF overtakes you with posts he sends you a complimentary Private Message just to let you know. And if you are really lucky he will also show that he has done his research by finding your place of employment. Its very spooky.

I didn't get a private message. B*stard...

Neither did I :(

How on earth can he find your place of employment??? Has he psychic powers or perhaps he is the devil in disguise ;)

Because Windsor left so many clues in his posts and profile on the Royal Forums.

Obsessive? Finding place(s) of employment obsessive? Posting celebrity (a word that rankles me by the way, few of them do much worth celebrating) addresses obsessive? Personal messages about post totals obsessive?

As my good friend Banshees would say 'Probobly not'. ;)

Others keep going on about post numbers, not me.

They're the ones who are obsssesed.

You misunderstand me Tempus. I'll try and clear things up for you. As discussed in a quality vs quantity argument, post numbers aren't the issue, it's your obsessive behaviour and some of your posts' content I find disturbing. Why find Windsor's work place? What have you proved? Why post Eric Clapton's (amoung others) address? What achievement is there in that? Why search fcuking anything about another member? Info provided in the profile is fair game, why do you need to know more? What the fcuk is this all about?

Have a look in the O.E.D you've banged on about, if there isn't a picture of you next to the definition of obsessive you need to get a new edition. :)

.... it's your obsessive behaviour and some of your posts' content I find disturbing. Why find Windsor's work place? What have you proved? Why post Eric Clapton's (amoung others) address? What achievement is there in that? Why search fcuking anything about another member? Info provided in the profile is fair game, why do you need to know more?

Well maybe it has something to do with persuading you he's a secret agent so you'll give him all your money.

Speaking of secrecy - there seems to have been an increase in Anonymous Users of late.

Guest i'm not here, honest...
Speaking of secrecy - there seems to have been an increase in Anonymous Users of late.

and lots of guests too

:P:);):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Guest Guest_windsor

and lots of guests too

:P:);):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

And some spies.

Oh - how exciting.

I wonder who that could be...

Guest Honky Tonk
Oh - how exciting.

I wonder who that could be...

Well it certainly wasn't me.

Remember you aint seen me, right.

I am wondering who are those 2 anonymous members that have been on our forum for the past couple of days. Why don’t you identify yourselves? We are not going to bite you.

Regards,

ff ;)

I am wondering who are those 2 anonymous members that have been on our forum for the past couple of days.  Why don’t you identify yourselves?  We are not going to bite you.

Regards,

ff  ;)

bitemecat3a.gif

Thought I'd be good and make use of this old thread rather than start a new one but...

With Tempus Fugit gone, who will be first to cross the 1000 post barrier. Will it be the Jackel or the Potato?

(It's very quiet and I'm bored.)

Thought I'd be good and make use of this old thread rather than start a new one but...

With Tempus Fugit gone, who will be first to cross the 1000 post barrier. Will it be the Jackel or the Potato?

(It's very quiet and I'm bored.)

What about old man Josco? He used to have a lot to say for himself (between afternoon naps) :rolleyes: And he's passed 900 posts now.

Mr Jackal is rapidly closing in on this one. Expect a rash of one-line posts from Mr Notspud in response (if he's at all bothered, that is).

Mr Jackal is rapidly closing in on this one. Expect a rash of one-line posts from Mr Notspud in response (if he's at all bothered, that is).

1. Tempus is back (and being monitored for unnecessary rants, eh Tempus?)

2. The admins might be aranging a surprise for the first person to post 1000 times. Now what could it be? How about cutting one finger off per thousand posts?

2. The admins might be aranging a surprise for the first person to post 1000 times. Now what could it be? How about cutting one finger off per thousand posts?

I suppose it will be Notapotato to reach the grand

number 1000 post. Who knows what his prize may be

if he gets one. I don't think the cutting off of the fingers

is necessary accounting on he has been here for quite

some time. Perhaps he will gain more power then the

average moderator has?

average moderator has?

Only the admin gods can decide that, us mere mods only bow to their whims, peel their grapes and so on. To hear is to obey etc, etc.

average moderator has?

Only the admin gods can decide that, us mere mods only bow to their whims, peel their grapes and so on. To hear is to obey etc, etc.

Well actually HCW i feel sorry i counted you out of

the 1000 post race. There's a chance for you to pass

the barrier before Notapotato does. Just play it Tempus

style for the next couple days. :angry: