Gunjaman5000

Most Obsessive Deathlisters

Well actually HCW i feel sorry i counted you out of the 1000 post race. There's a chance for you to pass the barrier before Notapotato does. Just play it Tempus style for the next couple days.  :angry:

Well, this thread is as good as any other to write my opus 800 in. :skill2:

opus8005cd.jpg

regards,

Hein

Well actually HCW i feel sorry i counted you out of the 1000 post race. There's a chance for you to pass the barrier before Notapotato does. Just play it Tempus style for the next couple days.  :angry:

opus8005cd.jpg

regards,

Hein

Congratulations, Mr ... Hein :rip:

opus8005cd.jpg

regards,

Hein

Congratulations, Mr ... Hein :rip:

400! I say congratulations to Boudicca.

Well, this thread is as good as any other to write my opus 800 in. :D

opus8005cd.jpg

Nice scythe scratch in blood there, Skinny Henry.

b4000bj.gif

Congratulations on 400 posts, Miss B.

I am puzzled that I can only see 329 of them. That comes to only 82.25% of the 400. :D:o:o Where are the other 71 posts? :D

Of my own posts I notice that only 97.4% are to be found (ie ten are missing). This seems a reasonable figure taking account of any contributions I have made to now-deleted threads.

Surely it cannot be possible that Miss Boudicca has made nearly one fifth of her postings in threads that are worthy of deletion...........?

- - - And by my reckoning, our top poster has another 144 posts to go before reaching 1000. This represents a shortfall of nearly 14% on the advertised figures.

dqmbr7.gifdqmbr7.gifdqmbr7.gifdqmbr7.gifdqmbr7.gifdqmbr7.gif

dqlpa0.gif

I am puzzled that I can only see 329 of them. That comes to only 82.25% of the 400. :D:o:o Where are the other 71 posts? :D

Of my own posts I notice that only 97.4% are to be found (ie ten are missing). This seems a reasonable figure taking account of any contributions I have made to now-deleted threads.

Surely it cannot be possible that Miss Boudicca has made nearly one fifth of her postings in threads that are worthy of deletion...........?

- - - And by my reckoning, our top poster has another 144 posts to go before reaching 1000. This represents a shortfall of nearly 14% on the advertised figures.

They probably posted them in the DL conspiracy theory forum. Second one down on the main page before the "Names" forum. I'm surprised you haven't been there yourself, seeing how many posts are about you.

With Tempus Fugit gone, who will be first to cross the 1000 post barrier. Will it be the Jackel or the Potato?

Mr Jackal is rapidly closing in on this one. Expect a rash of one-line posts from Mr Notspud in response (if he's at all bothered, that is).

1. Tempus is back (and being monitored for unnecessary rants, eh Tempus?)

2. The admins might be aranging a surprise for the first person to post 1000 times. Now what could it be? How about cutting one finger off per thousand posts?

I suppose it will be Notapotato to reach the grand

number 1000 post. Who knows what his prize may be

if he gets one. I don't think the cutting off of the fingers

is necessary accounting on he has been here for quite

some time. Perhaps he will gain more power then the

average moderator has?

Only the admin gods can decide that, us mere mods only bow to their whims, peel their grapes and so on. To hear is to obey etc, etc.

Well actually HCW i feel sorry i counted you out of

the 1000 post race. There's a chance for you to pass

the barrier before Notapotato does. Just play it Tempus

style for the next couple days. :D

To be honest Banshees, I don't think I have the strength to do over 50 posts today, besides, I'm actually quite attached to my digits and don't fancy having any of them removed.

b4000bj.gif

I am puzzled that I can only see 329 of them. That comes to only 82.25% of the 400. :D  :o  :o            Where are the other 71 posts?  :D

Of my own posts I notice that only 97.4% are to be found (ie ten are missing).  This seems a reasonable figure taking account of any contributions I have made to now-deleted threads. 

- - - And by my reckoning, our top poster has another 144 posts to go before reaching 1000.  This represents a shortfall of nearly 14% on the advertised figures.

They probably posted them in the DL conspiracy theory forum. Second one down on the main page before the "Names" forum. I'm surprised you haven't been there yourself, seeing how many posts are about you.

Well, Mr H! You would certainly know about that, as 20% of your total posts are not visible to the Members.

dqlpa0.gif

I am puzzled that I can only see 329 of them. That comes to only 82.25% of the 400. :D  :o  :o             Where are the other 71 posts?   :D

Of my own posts I notice that only 97.4% are to be found (ie ten are missing).  This seems a reasonable figure taking account of any contributions I have made to now-deleted threads. 

- - - And by my reckoning, our top poster has another 144 posts to go before reaching 1000.  This represents a shortfall of nearly 14% on the advertised figures.

Well, Mr H! You would certainly know about that, as 20% of your total posts are not visible to the Members.

The posts you are rerferring to may not have been done on the forum. 20% of his posts might have been done on the "Pinned" forums, which ( correct me if I'm wrong fellow mods and modettes) don't actually count on the post totals.

The posts you are rerferring to may not have been done on the forum. 20% of his posts might have been done on the "Pinned" forums, which ( correct me if I'm wrong fellow mods and modettes) don't actually count on the post totals.

I think the DL Conspiracy Theory forum sounded better :D

That's probably quite true. I spend way too much time here, and would continually give the moderating team grief: "This topic is crap. Mods, please delete", and, "There is already a thread about The Pope / Amanda's new lipstick. Please merge."

In the end, they got fed up of it, and promoted me so I'd have to do it myself.

Lovely shade of pink you've chosen, esteemed Captain, but I think it clashes with my hair :D

Guest IYG

So I've been doing it for you since. :D

So I've been doing it for you since. :D

Typical woman Inar, uses you, abuses you then discards you as if you were nothing. :D

The posts you are rerferring to may not have been done on the forum.  20% of his posts might have been done on the "Pinned" forums, which ( correct me if I'm wrong fellow mods and modettes) don't actually count on the post totals.

Clutching at straws, there, HCW :D

Top posters in the Mods Conspiracy Theory Forum

• DWB................251
  • THarry.............236
  • HCW................225
  • Stayin'.............185
  • Teddy..............179
  • Honez..............171
  • TheYeti............166
  • GrimR..............165
  • AnubisTJ..........136
  • Notaspud..........78
  • 4H.....................72
  • Boudi................72
  • SkinnyH............68
  • RudeKid............61
  • IYG...................56
  • Josco................53
  • CowboyR..........39
  • Mr Stats..............2

as calculated on 18th september 2005 at about 7pm

Are you bored Cap'n?

Are you bored Cap'n?

Not in the slightest, Sir J. :D

...and here are the top twenty posters on the fora that we can all see (2005 Names and DeathList Forum). The figures are taken from the search engine, not the stats board (which includes postings to the exclusive Mods "Conspiracy Theory" Forum.)

• Notaspud.................897
  • Anubis......................856
  • Josco........................853
  • HCW.........................728
  • SkinnyH.....................732
  • IYG............................732
  • GR.............................673
  • ff...............................653
  • BS.............................640
  • TFugit........................640
  • Honez.......................642
  • windsor.....................606
  • Stayin'.......................574
  • DWB..........................573
  • Janeo........................551
  • TheYeti......................530
  • THarry.......................527
  • 4H.............................524
  • Teddy........................503
  • BrunoB......................399

The posts you are rerferring to may not have been done on the forum.  20% of his posts might have been done on the "Pinned" forums, which ( correct me if I'm wrong fellow mods and modettes) don't actually count on the post totals.

Clutching at straws, there, HCW :lol:

• HCW................225
  • DWB................251
  • THarry.............236
  • Teddy..............179
  • Honez..............171
  • TheYeti............166
  • GrimR..............165
  • AnubisTJ..........136
  • Notaspud..........78
  • SkinnyH............68
  • RudeKid............61
  • CowboyR..........39

How come if I have the most, I'm not the winner?

A kind of George Bush league table is it?

DWB :lol:

Well actually HCW i feel sorry i counted you out of the 1000 post race. There's a chance for you to pass the barrier before Notapotato does. Just play it Tempus style for the next couple days.  :lol:

Well, this thread is as good as any other to write my opus 800 in. :lol:

opus8005cd.jpg

regards,

Hein

That posting is hardly an opus now is it?

Well actually HCW i feel sorry i counted you out of the 1000 post race. There's a chance for you to pass the barrier before Notapotato does. Just play it Tempus style for the next couple days.  :lol:

Well, this thread is as good as any other to write my opus 800 in. :lol:

opus8005cd.jpg

regards,

Hein

That posting is hardly an opus now is it?

Opus it is, without a doubt.

Magnum opus probably not.

Clutching at straws, there, HCW :lol:

• DWB................251

• THarry.............236

• HCW................225

• Teddy..............179

• Honez..............171

• TheYeti............166

• GrimR..............165

• AnubisTJ..........136

• Notaspud..........78

• SkinnyH............68

• RudeKid............61

• CowboyR..........39

How come if I have the most, I'm not the winner?

A kind of George Bush league table is it?

DWB :lol:

You are the winner. ;);)

For the benefit of us mere grunts, what exactly is the Deathlist Conspiracy forum?

Is it somewhere for your private "mod" jokes, or where you say what you really think about other posters.

Guest IYG
For the benefit of us mere grunts, what exactly is the Deathlist Conspiracy forum?

A joke.

Most of us don't have any problem making fun of people in plain view of all anyway. :lol:

A joke.

Shiver me timbers! I see you've recieved DLCC's formal statement too:

DeathList Central Comittee, in its 156th session, assures all members and readers of DeathList Forum that there is no DeathList Conspiracy Forum. The rumours pertaining to the existence of such a forum must be attributed to agents of hostile foreign fora, such as The Royal Forums.

Arrr,

Hein

Guest IYG
A joke.

DeathList Central Comittee, in its 156th session, assures all members and readers of DeathList Forum that there is no DeathList Conspiracy Forum. The rumours pertaining to the existence of such a forum must be attributed to agents of hostile foreign fora, such as The Royal Forums.

Arrr,

Hein

Hmm, I seemed to have missed the memo. Must be a conspiracy.

A joke.

Arrr,

Hein

Bless my barnacles... I'm glad to see ye land lubbers have embraced the day... the black spot to ye that haven't...