Gunjaman5000

Most Obsessive Deathlisters

While most of you are trying to reach the 1000 post marker. I'm still working on number 100. I like reading topics, more then posting. And usally whatever I have to say is all ready said. So there would be no point for my posts.

-s

As it stands, the jackal has 999 posts so its likely he will be first. For example, if he were to reply to this post he would have a thousand - just one more to go.

He has probably been put off due to rumours that there is a surprise for the first to reach 1000 posts. And surprises on deathlist are normally bad... :angry:

He has probably been put off due to rumours that there is a surprise for the first to reach 1000 posts. And surprises on deathlist are normally bad... :D

Oh no they're not :angry:

While most of you are trying to reach the 1000 post marker. I'm still working on number 100. I like reading topics, more then posting. And usally whatever I have to say is all ready said. So there would be no point for my posts.

-s

It's nice to hear from you once in a while though.

DWB :angry:

A joke.

Shiver me timbers! I see you've recieved DLCC's formal statement too:

DeathList Central Comittee, in its 156th session, assures all members and readers of DeathList Forum that there is no DeathList Conspiracy Forum. The rumours pertaining to the existence of such a forum must be attributed to agents of hostile foreign fora, such as The Royal Forums.

Arrr,

Hein

Bless my barnacles... I'm glad to see ye land lubbers have embraced the day... the black spot to ye that haven't...

SHIVER ME TIMBERS, Ahoy there me hearties, I be pleased to see thee gentlemen o' fortune on me furner. I be loaded to the Gunwales and ready for swashbucklin', no room for the lilylivered.

SHIVER ME TIMBERS, Ahoy  there me hearties,  I be pleased to see thee gentlemen o' fortune on me furner. I be loaded to the Gunwales and ready for swashbucklin', no room for the lilylivered.

Do you have t' latest copy o' Windows XP with cracked product activation?

Damn. Wrong sort of Pirate :angry:

Guest Guest_anubis the jackal
As it stands, the jackal has 999 posts so its likely he will be first. For example, if he were to reply to this post he would have a thousand - just one more to go.

He has probably been put off due to rumours that there is a surprise for the first to reach 1000 posts. And surprises on deathlist are normally bad... :angry:

It could go one way or the other, maybe they'll dust off the bottle of vintage port they have been keeping in the Deathlist cellar and treat me to an indoor fireworks diplay, or they'll bump me off Soylent Green style to feed the DL masses.

More realistically I'm expecting my level to change to "One of the milder sexual swear-words" as Simon Bates used to put it at the beginning of rented videos.

Well I'm feeling a bit rough this evening and am going for an early night.

I expect Anubis will have bitten the bullet and taken the plunge or whatever before I return.

I personally don't expect to reach 1000 before the end of next week at the earliest. :angry:

Here we go again....

So deathlisters - with the 1000th post just round the corner what do you think will happen to the members who pass the milestone?

Personally I think nothing will happen. The admin have seen all the hype (possibly started by me) and will create an anti-climax just to upset us all. :angry:

So deathlisters - with the 1000th post just round the corner what do you think will happen to the members who pass the milestone?

Personally I think nothing will happen.

It's a hard call. If you wanted my advice i would guess

don't keep your hopes up" The anwser to this qustion is

most likely what you said Windsor "Nothing"

Well i think even if there was some great award what

could it actually be?

Can there be any higher power then a moderator but

less power then a Admin? :angry:

Here we go again....

Personally I think nothing will happen. The admin have seen all the hype (possibly started by me) and will create an anti-climax just to upset us all. :angry:

It be Davy Jones' Locker fur the squiffy. Aaaarrrrr.

Can there be any higher power then a moderator but

less power then a Admin? 

I thought we called it Josco?

It be Davy Jones' Locker fur the squiffy. Aaaarrrrr

SttG - are you feeling ok?

It be Pirate Day, windsor me lad, when t' grown beauties's fancies turn t' thoughts o' Johnny Depp.

It be Pirate Day, windsor me lad, when t' grown beauties's fancies turn t' thoughts o' Johnny Depp.

An' all scurvey lads think o' Keira Knightley - ahrhhh, shiver me timbers :angry:

XXXXXXX - post deleted by Cap'n Oates :angry:

Oooh Boudicca.

I Like your new hat, my Captain.

Sorry for my whispering, I've got a sore throat.

regards,

Hein

For the benefit of us mere grunts, what exactly is the Deathlist Conspiracy forum?

Is it somewhere for your private "mod" jokes, or where you say what you really think about other posters.

Wouldn't you like to know ...

;)

now that we have a DL'er who has topped 1100 this thread seems so innocent.

Guest Ann Onymous

Anonymous members? Where?

Tempus Fugit: 19.6

Windsor: 8.9

Millwall32: 4.1

Janeo: 4.0

Banshees Scream: 3.8

Notapotato: 2.9

IYG: 2.9

Deadornot: 2.7

Josco: 2.4

Guesty: 2.3

Where am I on this list? I only posted a miserable 1.4 messages a day, but does it count for anything that they were of an incredibly high standard?

Where am I on this list? I only posted a miserable 1.4 messages a day, but does it count for anything that they were of an incredibly high standard?

I'm afraid the forum software is much better at counting than at appreciating deathless prose.

regards,

Hein

[quote name=Tom(B) raider' date='Oct 13 2005, 12:20 PM]

Tempus Fugit:            19.6

Windsor:                      8.9

Millwall32:                    4.1

Janeo:                          4.0

Banshees Scream:          3.8

Notapotato:                    2.9

IYG:                              2.9

Deadornot:                      2.7

Josco:                            2.4

Guesty:                          2.3

No, it appears to be quantity, not quality that counts. Don't let yourself get dragged down to their level. Stay in the 1.somethings, and be proud of your contribution.

You are forgetting that i have been away on holiday for quite a while

and its now 1.9 :D