Gunjaman5000

Most Obsessive Deathlisters

;) Hello out there. I'm new here and I just thought I'd say that this seems like a good place to settle down. I've travelled through many forums in my time, and, alas, found nowhere to call home. But I am hoping my journey is over ( not my life journey, you understand )! :D

So, hope to get to know you all soon!

I don't think you've quite got the gist of this ranting thing, Six. Anyway, welcome to DL, pull up a chair, settle in and wait for the next one to fall off the twig.

:banghead: Hello out there. I'm new here and I just thought I'd say that this seems like a good place to settle down. I've travelled through many forums in my time, and, alas, found nowhere to call home. But I am hoping my journey is over ( not my life journey, you understand )! :unsure:

Be seeing you, Number Six!

Congratulations!:o:D:D:D:D

2500TF.jpg

You could easily make it to 10,000 by Christmas 2007! ;)

Congratulations!:o:D:D:D:D

2500TF.jpg

You could easily make it to 10,000 by Christmas 2007! ;)

It would have been very ironic if you had made your 2500th post in the "Are You A Post Whore?" thread commenting that you weren't. But congratulations anyhow! ;)

Mr Fugit,

Perhaps you can now impress the ladies with the size of your post... tally... leading to a negation of your latest title.

Congrats on having the biggest one here! :D:D:o

:o Hello out there. I'm new here and I just thought I'd say that this seems like a good place to settle down. I've travelled through many forums in my time, and, alas, found nowhere to call home. But I am hoping my journey is over ( not my life journey, you understand )! :D

Be seeing you, Number Six!

Hello Notapotato.

I have nothing to rage about at the moment, well, unless you count door-to-door salesmen and ' Betterware ' :D catalogues and British Gas and being woken up too early and things that are generally slow and... well, this could go on forever; but as I said, I've nothing to rage about at the moment, so I'll go now. :D

I think we have two Betterware and two Kleeneze reps in our area and they seem to plan it so we get a catalogue virtually every week. And if you query it they just say "oh don't buy from them, buy from me."

And the difference is?

I think we have two Betterware and two Kleeneze reps in our area and they seem to plan it so we get a catalogue virtually every week. And if you query it they just say "oh don't buy from them, buy from me."

And the difference is?

They get the commision.

:o Hello out there. I'm new here and I just thought I'd say that this seems like a good place to settle down. I've travelled through many forums in my time, and, alas, found nowhere to call home. But I am hoping my journey is over ( not my life journey, you understand )! :D

Welcome to the DL forum, Six.

Regards,

ff

Welcome wee number. You're not named after West Ham's goalkeeper perchance? Or a wealthy Arab called Abdul?

Godot CFY

Welcome to this happy gathering. :D

Are you the original No. 6? (ref: Scroll down ... )

:D Hello out there. I'm new here and I just thought I'd say that this seems like a good place to settle down. I've travelled through many forums in my time, and, alas, found nowhere to call home. But I am hoping my journey is over ( not my life journey, you understand )! :o

Welcome aboard six, enjoy the forum

nevermindthejubilee8ow.jpg

The Queen loves her footie, she can't wait for the World Cup.

:D

I hadn't noticed that before Tempus, it must have got by me.

Anyway, back to the Queen.

There is very little chance of her dying soon if you consider that her mother saw her 100th Birthday in the year 2000.

Oh, all right, i'll do it...

Congratulations on your 2000th post Windsor!

Congratulations Windsor!

Hope that was sufficiently low-key..

Gah! :D

Gah! :D

My dear Godot, it pains me to say this, but that last post was below the standards of a Deathlist forum. I'm afraid that it cannot count towards your post total.

Regretfully,

Life Begins

............ :D:o

...... :eshock:.......... :eshock:

. :eshock:................... :eshock:

............................. :eshock:

........................... :eshock:

...................... :eshock:

................. :eshock:

........... :eshock:

..... :eshock:

. :eshock::eshock::eshock::eshock::eshock::eshock:000!!

Whey-hey!

(Twos are hard! :( )

Congrats Windsor! You have successfully ended the one day drought where no one had between 2000 and 2499 posts!

Here's a link to the first thing that comes up with a GIS of "happy:"

Happy!

BRAVO WINDSOR !

2000W.gif

king.gif:Dfeedtroll.gif:oking.gif

Thank you all very much for your kind posts of congratulation to mark my 2000 post.

It was almost low key. :D

Happy bimillenial, Windsor. T0_27303_1253557.gif

Here's to another 2000 pithy, relevant, sabre-witted posts. :rolleyes: