Gunjaman5000

Most Obsessive Deathlisters

Guest IYG
If people won't behave in a civil manner I will be forced to make them behave in such a way. I had a midnight flight, got back at 6 AM and I haven't slept. So please, don't test me, I'm rather trigger happy and I don't think people will like me.

As for posting 20 a day, I'm sorry but it's ridiculous. It doesn't seem to contribute much at all except pissing people off.

People are so easily pissed off on this Forum.

Talk about uptight.

Well most of the people here are British. B):lol::lol:

Sorry, couldn't help it.

If people won't behave in a civil manner I will be forced to make them behave in such a way. I had a midnight flight, got back at 6 AM and I haven't slept. So please, don't test me, I'm rather trigger happy and I don't think people will like me.

As for posting 20 a day, I'm sorry but it's ridiculous. It doesn't seem to contribute much at all except pissing people off.

Yes but why do people allow themselves to become pissed off by it?

None of the people who are being attacke for posting too much are posting anything irrelevant. They are not off topic and when they do post something for the sake of being amusing it is normally in reply to someone else. What exactly is the problem?

My posts don't follow a pattern - depends on my mood.

Some days I will post lots and some days I shall post none.

By the way - when TF overtakes you with posts he sends you a complimentary Private Message just to let you know. And if you are really lucky he will also show that he has done his research by finding your place of employment. Its very spooky.

By the way - when TF overtakes you with posts he sends you a complimentary Private Message just to let you know. And if you are really lucky he will also show that he has done his research by finding your place of employment. Its very spooky.

I didn't get a private message. B*stard...

Neither did I B)

How on earth can he find your place of employment??? Has he psychic powers or perhaps he is the devil in disguise :lol:

Neither did I B)

How on earth can he find your place of employment??? Has he psychic powers or perhaps he is the devil in disguise :lol:

If you're unemployed, does he just show up at your house?

Neither did I B)

No, that's the DSS's job!

Neither did I B)

No, that's the DSS's job!

Hm... not sure which is worse...

One being I work in a care home and the other that I disclosed my hometown.

I would have gotten away with it too if it wern't for that medling obsessive poster.

My posts don't follow a pattern - depends on my mood.

Some days I will post lots and some days I shall post none.

I have spent most of today defending your and TF's right to post heavily. But if that is true it is maybe a little freaky.

One being I work in a care home and the other that I disclosed my hometown.

I would have gotten away with it too if it wern't for that medling obsessive poster.

I'm sure you'd prefer to work on a trawler windsor.

The way that industry is going up here - I think I will pass.

FootballFan and Teddy, watch out.

You will soon be overtaken by Tempus Fugit in the posts total.

His average has, I swear, gone up again, to 20.5.

This obsessive behaviour has got to stop.....NOW! B)

Its not his posting that annoys me but the smugness that comes with it B) .

FootballFan and Teddy, watch out.

You will soon be overtaken by Tempus Fugit in the posts total.

His average has, I swear, gone up again, to 20.5.

This obsessive behaviour has got to stop.....NOW!    B)

No Sir.

What's it got to do with you anyway.

Just 12 more. I'm sure FootballFan is getting worried (or maybe not).

Neither did I :o

How on earth can he find your place of employment??? Has he psychic powers or perhaps he is the devil in disguise ;)

Because Windsor left so many clues in his posts and profile on the Royal Forums.

Obsessive? Finding place(s) of employment obsessive? Posting celebrity (a word that rankles me by the way, few of them do much worth celebrating) addresses obsessive? Personal messages about post totals obsessive?

As my good friend Banshees would say 'Probobly not'. :o

I can hereby reveal the most obsessive posters on this forum, ranked by posts per day. May they hang their heads in shame.

Guesty:                           2.3

Trust me, trying to produce that extra .3 of a post each day is not easy.

I can hereby reveal the most obsessive posters on this forum, ranked by posts per day. May they hang their heads in shame.

Guesty:                          2.3

Kind of like trying to produce the .4 of 2.4 children?

Guesty:                          2.3

How's that done? 0.4 of a shag?

regards,

Hein

Guesty:                           2.3

How's that done? 0.4 of a shag?

regards,

Hein

Could be 1.4, MH.