Harvester Of Souls

Jacques Chirac

29th September, the family will probably unplugg his life support if he gets worse by the end of the week. I have a feeling a notable death is near, like a famous musician or something....maybe I'm just hungry

Here you go. Another big name in sports is dead: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-arnoldpalmer-idUSKCN11W01S

29th September, the family will probably unplugg his life support if he gets worse by the end of the week. I have a feeling a notable death is near, like a famous musician or something....maybe I'm just hungry

Here you go. Another big name in sports is dead: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-arnoldpalmer-idUSKCN11W01S

sadly not on the list though :(

i have a feeling something big will happen on friday. it could be Chiracs death.then again maybe someone even bigger than him will die.

It may happen this week. Anyways, it won't be Chirac's death. In my opinion, he will die later this year or in early 2017. He seems to be unlikely to vote in may 2017.

Chirac's death will be announced when the journos will leave the Pitié Salpêtrière hospital.

Who is bigger celebrity to die according to you?

i have a feeling something big will happen on friday. it could be Chiracs death.then again maybe someone even bigger than him will die.

It may happen this week. Anyways, it won't be Chirac's death. In my opinion, he will die later this year or in early 2017. He seems to be unlikely to vote in may 2017.

Chirac's death will be announced when the journos will leave the Pitié Salpêtrière hospital.

Who is bigger celebrity to die according to you?

Zsa Zsa Gabor maybe

Chirac outlived Peres, but he probably doesn't have that long to live.

whoever dies on fridays going to have to bebigger than Shimon Peres ! George HW Bush or Pope Benedict maybe?

whoever dies on fridays going to have to bebigger than Shimon Peres ! George HW Bush or Pope Benedict maybe?

Is Arnold Palmer bigger than Peres? Cause we already had two big names die in the same week. Might be similar to that Bowie/Rickman/Angelil/Frey combo, except less focused on entertainment

Is Arnold Palmer bigger than Peres? Cause we already had two big names die in the same week. Might be similar to that Bowie/Rickman/Angelil/Frey combo, except less focused on entertainment

they say everything comes in threes..Palmer on Monday, Peres on Wednesday ,.. who goes on friday ?!

they say everything comes in threes..Palmer on Monday, Peres on Wednesday ,.. who goes on friday ?!

Peter Purves?

• Like 1

Peter Purves?

Arnold Palmer's last name begins with a p, so does Shimon Peres, so our next celebrity should do the same, and it's probably one of our own.

It shall be Prince Phillip.

Peter Purves?

Arnold Palmer's last name begins with a p, so does Shimon Peres, so our next celebrity should do the same, and it's probably one of our own.

did you write that before I posted his name becaiuse if so that's kind of spooky. maybe it's a sign that it is him !

Peter Purves?

did you write that before I posted his name becaiuse if so that's kind of spooky. maybe it's a sign that it is him !
I didn't see your post till after. We should tell the world that

surprise surprise nobody at all died on friday. Unless it's someone in the US .They still have a few hours to go there..

Maybe my 'feeling' was Peres's death and his funeral today

"Degenerative neurological disorder"

Probably a code for Alzheimer's?

I'd say so. But what does that say about his recent critical health situation?

Parkinons or lewy body dementia would be my guess.

84 Today!Probably will be a quiet one.Should we keep him on the list next year?

84 Today!Probably will be a quiet one.Should we keep him on the list next year?

Yes.

• Like 2

I predict that'll he'll be this years Kohl. An OK pic that proves himself only to be tossed next year.

G HW Bush, Kohl and Chirac look like very wise choices for next year.

• Like 1

I predict that'll he'll be this years Kohl. An OK pic that proves himself only to be tossed next year.

I knew it.