Harvester Of Souls

Jacques Chirac

1 hour ago, msc said:

Am giving Bernadette 8 months tops now.

8 weeks more like. 

Weird... I had a dream last night. It was me checking up on the deathlist to see if anyone has kicked the bucket. Sad to say, yes. But it wasn’t Jacques Chirac I was thinking of... It was Kirk Douglas.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Cant Wait said:

Weird... I had a dream last night. It was me checking up on the deathlist to see if anyone has kicked the bucket. Sad to say, yes. But it wasn’t Jacques Chirac I was thinking of... It was Kirk Douglas.

I've had deathlist dreams too before of checking on Kirk Douglas, lol.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Cant Wait said:

Me too, but it also included Olivia de Havilland.

• Like 2

On 05/03/2019 at 00:13, Jeremy Corbyn said:

Not going anywhere any time soon, mark my words 

Do you also predict you're going to win a landslide victory at the next election by any chance ? :lol:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, only 8 deaths for 2019 said:

wtfjht-t.jpg

Someone died. That’s what happened 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, only 8 deaths for 2019 said:

wtfjht-t.jpg

We had a lesson in tautology. :o

2 hours ago, Cant Wait said:

We have a thread based on deathlist dreaming.  It's one of my favourite threads on here, you should check it out if interested.  Once dreamed Britney Spears younger sister (Jamie Lynn spears) died or was murdered. This was before her daughters  accident aswell. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

We have a thread based on deathlist dreaming.  It's one of my favourite threads on here, you should check it out if interested.  Once dreamed Britney Spears younger sister (Jamie Lynn spears) died or was murdered. This was before her daughters  accident aswell. 

Sounds great! I’ll check it out.

• Like 1

Only the second hit for my French Theme Team, but at least a hit!

No he isn't dead. However, el ist mort. There's a difference!

On 5 March 2019 at 00:13, Jeremy Corbyn said:

Not going anywhere any time soon, mark my words 

Six months since you posted that. Not too bad then. 

RIP

Your pals - SC & Bou

Bit late but RIP to only my second hit of the year.

17 hours ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

Au revoir to a brave man who said no to the Iraq invasion.

I remember the fake news calling the French cowards and taking the piss out of Chirac at that time.  History will speak fondly of him, same won't be said about the evil twats Blair and Bush. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 26/09/2019 at 15:11, CoffinLodger said:

Do you also predict you're going to win a landslide victory at the next election by any chance ? :lol:

Definitely not a landslide sadly, but Labour's excellent manifesto and our great team of campaigners will see us gain seats without a doubt; I reckon we'll get between 280-285

https://www.barbanews.com/peoples/bernadette-chirac-seule-elle-ne-serait-pas-au-meilleur-de-sa-forme/

Article from last month on Bernadette Chirac; doesn't tell us much (especially non-French members like me), but seems to confirm she's in failing health.

Google translate brought me this:

Since Jacques Chirac passed away, rumors have spread that his wife, Bernadette, is experiencing a significant decline in her health. Indeed, many relatives are worried about her, following the loss of her husband, to which she was married for over 50 years. We can imagine that it must be difficult for a woman her age to learn to live without the one who has shared your life for decades. So while her health had already deteriorated before her husband's death, his death would have made his widow even weaker than she already was.bernadette-chirac-depression.jpg.74d8d7232281bc6824f91fdcb29d25a4.jpg

Like the majority of French people, Bernadette Chirac is confined to her home, in order to protect her from the coronavirus. At 87 years, the widow of Jacques Chirac is indeed considered a person at risk, and is the subject of special attention. Her grandson, Martin Rey-Chirac, also gives her news in the media, confirming that she is very weakened by the ordeals she has suffered in recent years, namely the deaths of her daughter Laurence and her husband. He nevertheless assures us that in this time of epidemic, his grandmother is doing as well as possible.

According to the article + picture I'd say she's due in 2021.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ThereWillBeDeaths7 said:

https://www.barbanews.com/peoples/bernadette-chirac-seule-elle-ne-serait-pas-au-meilleur-de-sa-forme/

Article from last month on Bernadette Chirac; doesn't tell us much (especially non-French members like me), but seems to confirm she's in failing health.

Google translate brought me this:

Since Jacques Chirac passed away, rumors have spread that his wife, Bernadette, is experiencing a significant decline in her health. Indeed, many relatives are worried about her, following the loss of her husband, to which she was married for over 50 years. We can imagine that it must be difficult for a woman her age to learn to live without the one who has shared your life for decades. So while her health had already deteriorated before her husband's death, his death would have made his widow even weaker than she already was.bernadette-chirac-depression.jpg.74d8d7232281bc6824f91fdcb29d25a4.jpg

Like the majority of French people, Bernadette Chirac is confined to her home, in order to protect her from the coronavirus. At 87 years, the widow of Jacques Chirac is indeed considered a person at risk, and is the subject of special attention. Her grandson, Martin Rey-Chirac, also gives her news in the media, confirming that she is very weakened by the ordeals she has suffered in recent years, namely the deaths of her daughter Laurence and her husband. He nevertheless assures us that in this time of epidemic, his grandmother is doing as well as possible.

According to the article + picture I'd say she's due in 2021.

This is not a recent pic of her, She can’t even walk anymore, I wouldn’t be surprised is She dies before 2021 honestly, she is frail for years now

• Thanks 1