Banshees Scream

Where Is Stayin Alive?

I'm back and there is only one thing on my mind...

Welcome back, you doin' the pie and pint in November?

• Like 1

Greetings all DL faithful

As you can probably imagine I'm incredibly busy screwing up other websites for living, but if the Grim Reaper himself is attending I may join the melee. As you can probably guess I'm quite a shy and inhibited type of person with very few friends so I have to plan public outings with quite some care and ensure I have the safety mechanisms (and safeword no doubt) in place.

The new DL look has just been released. Praise welcomed, it will help with my confidence.

BTW I tried that bromide and it wasn't any good with psy-trance. Is that normal?

Loving the son of picture association - top sh*t.

Very interesting new look to the front page.

For a second, I thought there was something wrong with my computer but then I remembered that you were back on the go.

Very nice indeed.

Greetings all DL faithful

As you can probably imagine I'm incredibly busy screwing up other websites for living, but if the Grim Reaper himself is attending I may join the melee. As you can probably guess I'm quite a shy and inhibited type of person with very few friends so I have to plan public outings with quite some care and ensure I have the safety mechanisms (and safeword no doubt) in place.

The new DL look has just been released. Praise welcomed, it will help with my confidence.

BTW I tried that bromide and it wasn't any good with psy-trance. Is that normal?

Loving the son of picture association - top sh*t.

Very impressive. Praise be upon you. :birthday:

There's only one thing that works with psy-trance and that's Bovril.

Deathlist 2.0.....

Very nice, much clearer and more manageable.

But I miss the Gothic script in the banner a bit.

I'm sure it'll look fine when it's finished.

Highly commendable effort there and thankfully not a hint of comic sans in sight. I almost forgot that there were pages outside of the forum.

Bravo.

Highly commendable effort there and thankfully not a hint of comic sans in sight. I almost forgot that there were pages outside of the forum.

Bravo.

Haha, Comic Sans! How true. It never ceases to amaze me how many 'professional' organisations use, sorry abuse, that typeface.

I found myself in the position of seeking legal redress a few years back from Tesco, after being man-handled by one of their over zealous 'security' people. After many months of standard legal manoeuvres, the settlement letter, from their legal department, arrived in none other than Comic Sans - classic. Whilst it is probably acceptable for childrens parties and the general childrens entertainment/fun day industry it is very rarely acceptable outside this area and DL is no exception!

Bravo.

Haha, Comic Sans! How true. It never ceases to amaze me how many 'professional' organisations use, sorry abuse, that typeface.

I found myself in the position of seeking legal redress a few years back from Tesco, after being man-handled by one of their over zealous 'security' people. After many months of standard legal manoeuvres, the settlement letter, from their legal department, arrived in none other than Comic Sans - classic. Whilst it is probably acceptable for childrens parties and the general childrens entertainment/fun day industry it is very rarely acceptable outside this area and DL is no exception!

Bollocks.

Is that childish enough for you? :birthday:

Now will the forum get a similar 'tarting up' or is that a seperate issue?

• Like 1