Harvester Of Souls

Kanye West

More detail on the above proposals: plans to model his Presidency on Wakanda from the MCU, "still has to do research" on his foreign policy and tax plan (tiny areas really in the grand scheme of things).

Will decide whether he's running in 2020 or 2024 this month. Definitely not doing it for album publicity though. :rolleyes:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-53332251

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

More detail on the above proposals: plans to model his Presidency on Wakanda from the MCU, "still has to do research" on his foreign policy and tax plan (tiny areas really in the grand scheme of things).

Will decide whether he's running in 2020 or 2024 this month. Definitely not doing it for album publicity though. :rolleyes:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-53332251

Well, he already missed the deadline in multiple states (that’s including potential swing states like Maine, North Carolina, and Texas), and deadlines are coming up for many states this month (including Florida, another crucial swing state). So even if he decides to run, he’s really damaging his chances of winning by how late he announced running. 

Can't imagine an asshole of this magnitude ever becoming a president. But then again, I never expected that about the current president and thought it was a fuckin' joke before it was too late and dumbass americans voted him in.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Well, he already missed the deadline in multiple states (that’s including potential swing states like Maine, North Carolina, and Texas), and deadlines are coming up for many states this month (including Florida, another crucial swing state). So even if he decides to run, he’s really damaging his chances of winning by how late he announced running. 

He’s not trying to win this year. He’ll probably give it a ‘proper’ go in ‘24. All he’s doing this time round, and I expect he’s been advised of this, is depriving Biden of a few votes. 

• Like 1

If that’s his intentions I don’t know if that’ll be that successful tbh. But my point with the filing deadlines is that there’s crucial swing states that Kanye can’t really make an impact on because it’s too late to file for president. He still hasn’t filed with the FEC. And his platform is really a joke (at least Trump ran on populism which is effective). The only vote Kanye might take is the hip hop fan vote. And I don’t know how many of them would’ve voted for either Trump or Biden tbh. 
One more thing I like to say. There are people who are saying that Kanye shouldn’t run because he’ll take away votes from Biden. But remind me what was Biden’s main case for winning the democratic primary. That he was the electable candidate. Almost like that it either was a lie if you’re worried about Kanye or people are fear-mongering. 

8 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

One more thing I like to say. There are people who are saying that Kanye shouldn’t run because he’ll take away votes from Biden. But remind me what was Biden’s main case for winning the democratic primary. That he was the electable candidate. Almost like that it either was a lie if you’re worried about Kanye or people are fear-mongering. 

Don't necessarily disagree with your point, but the American electoral system really isn't designed for more than 2 parties. The Electoral College requires a 270-268 majority as a minimum to win and if nobody reaches the threshold then the House of Representatives chooses the president (which obviously ruins a third party's chances as the House will be either Democrat or Republican majority). It last happened in 1824, by the way.

The last time there was a serious third party challenge was in 1912 when Teddy Roosevelt re-entered the political frame as the 'Bull Moose' candidate to challenge his Republican successor William Howard Taft. Roosevelt finished second in the Electoral College but only received 88 votes (Woodrow Wilson won with over 400), but between them Roosevelt and Taft earned over 50% of the popular vote (Wilson's popular vote is the lowest percentage-wise since Lincoln's just before the Civil War).

More recently, Ross Perot probably made the difference to Clinton beating Bush in 1992 and I'm sure you're familiar with the claims that a few thousand Nader votes in Flordia cost Gore the 2000 election, although neither of those won votes in the Electoral College. We live in a multi-party world but most political systems are built for two parties - government and opposition and until that changes, someone will lose out if there's more than 2 contenders.

If the word CUNT had a face, it would be the face of Kanye West.  And if the word CUNT had an asshole, it would be the face of Donald Trump.  I cannot think of a bigger pair of utter CUNTS. 

• Like 5

Looks like he tried to get on some ballots but failed

6 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Looks like he tried to get on some ballots but failed

That’s a shame. He fought an excellent campaign for very nearly 12 days.

• Haha 1

On 08/07/2020 at 12:44, The Quim Reaper said:

12 stone of solid cunt.

83F75939-7284-46C8-8630-E2E97875B1B2.thumb.jpeg.c8f13851f391d496db07f56dc1999318.jpeg

Ending police brutality? Yes. The other four “policies”? Shocking. Absolute rocket.

Prior to Trump, I'd laugh at this. Now I'm terrified by it. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

#DontTreadOnYe

Could you explain this please?

3 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Could you explain this please?

It's a play on "Don't Tread On Me," a phrase from the Gadsden flag. It was originally associated with the American Revolutionary War, a variant having been used by the Navy up until last year, but nowadays, it's most heavily associated with libertarians, the Tea Party, and other American right wing anti-government types, in addition to just being a well-known phrase in the North American popular cultural lexicon.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Tou said:

It's a play on "Don't Tread On Me," a phrase from the Gadsden flag. It was originally associated with the American Revolutionary War, a variant having been used by the Navy up until last year, but nowadays, it's most heavily associated with libertarians, the Tea Party, and other American right wing anti-government types, in addition to just being a well-known phrase in the North American popular cultural lexicon.

Excellent, thanks, you learn something new every day! 

Now just to decipher why the hell someone wouldn’t want to tread on Kanye; I’ve some size 10 steel toe caps that’d be delighted to become acquainted with his face.

• Haha 1

Can we please stop pandering to this twat and retitle the thread 'Kanye West'.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

He’s unwell.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

He’s unwell.

Nah you've gotta give it to him - that was a speech from the heart. Kim was on the brink of aborting their child and they decided against it last minute and now he is thankful because he has a family - its a wholesome story. I dont think this warrants his anti-abortion stance though as this doesnt take into account the reasons why someone would have an abortion to begin with (eg: incest, medical conditions, rape etc...)

On 08/07/2020 at 18:58, Lard Bazaar said:

If the word CUNT had a face, it would be the face of Kanye West.  And if the word CUNT had an asshole, it would be the face of Donald Trump.  I cannot think of a bigger pair of utter CUNTS. 

Hmmm...

107911602_10158857872507474_592034875242

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Hmmm...

107911602_10158857872507474_592034875242

Yes but at least they had talent!  Brickying is a fine skill you know! 

10 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Yes but at least they had talent!  Brickying is a fine skill you know! 

Hmmm (again) - there used to be a good Fred West joke that went around the gist being the police find evidence under the patio and ask him how many he has down there. Fred says "two" and the cops come back later and say "we found half a dozen bodies..."

At which point Fred says; "I'm a builder, it was only an estimate!"

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Nah you've gotta give it to him - that was a speech from the heart. Kim was on the brink of aborting their child and they decided against it last minute and now he is thankful because he has a family - its a wholesome story. I dont think this warrants his anti-abortion stance though as this doesnt take into account the reasons why someone would have an abortion to begin with (eg: incest, medical conditions, rape etc...)

He got emotional. Let’s not confuse emotion with sanity or rationality. He seems to just be doing some wound-up rambling throughout this speech, like he can barely consolidate what’s going on in his racing mind into coherent sentences, leave alone policies. Unless you count paying one million dollars for every child born - a steal at a mere $4 trillion a year.

I get the impression his anti-abortion stance stems from his dangerously strong religious beliefs. He’d declare war on the rest of the world if he got it into his head that God told him to. 

But yeah, him bursting into tears here, his comments on Harriet Tubman and his comedy of non-sequiturs points towards him being one strong coffee away from a sectioning.