Harvester Of Souls

Kanye West

Didn't know whether this warranted a thread or whether it should be tapped on to the Katrina thread?

Anyway, After his outburst on NBC could he now be a target for assassination?

BBC Article: Rap Star Attacks Bush At Benefit

White supremacists like GWB don't like uppity black fellas and this could surely put West on the receiving end of an NSA drive by?

• Like 1

White supremacists like GWB don't like uppity black fellas and this could surely put West on the receiving end of an NSA drive by?

We can't prove Bush don't like dem black folks but

since he is a diehard texan you can never really be sure.

As for assassinations, there is always a chance with

pretty much any major political figure. I don't know about

Bush he seems to be well guarded but not to long ago i

had a careful eye on democrat John Kerry. :ph34r:

We can't prove Bush don't like dem black folks but

since he is a diehard texan you can never really be sure.

He's a Repulican... he don't like dem angry black men answering back, godammit...

As for assassinations, there is always a chance with

pretty much any major political figure. I don't know about

Bush he seems to be well guarded but not to long ago i

had a careful eye on democrat John Kerry.  :ph34r:

Interesting this one.... well, not really...

Apparently there is an alleged curse on the US presidency. With one exception, presidents elected in a year ending in zero have either been assassinated or died in office.

Tedious Link

As GWB was 'elected' in 2000 then he's eligible.

Personally I reckon it's bollocks but we live in hope :ph34r:

I am white, I don't like Bush

This is not a shocking result,his mother in law(s) and his wife are all Republicans.

Kanye West has cancelled his upcoming concerts because of the backlash from the recent controversies.

http://www.eonline.com/news/810923/kanye-west-cancels-remaining-saint-pablo-tour-dates

My guilty pleasure: Actually liking many of his songs from 2004-2010. :angely: Especially from the album he made right after his mum died from the failed plastic surgery.

Kanye West has cancelled his upcoming concerts because of the backlash from the recent controversies.

http://www.eonline.com/news/810923/kanye-west-cancels-remaining-saint-pablo-tour-dates

My guilty pleasure: Actually liking many of his songs from 2004-2010. :angely: Especially from the album he made right after his mum died from the failed plastic surgery.

He's a fucking twat.

• Like 4

He's a effing twat.

I was just about to call him an effing pussy haha

He's a effing twat.

Your certainly not the only one who thinks that. I see a lot of people playing Kanye West at my school, and I keep thinking why do you listen to that shit.

Bugger... just saw this thread and thought he had died. Pity really.

Yeh, heard that a couple of hours ago.

'For evaluation', but it didn't say 'what'.

I'm guessing psychological, as the cancelled dates would've gone 100% towards his unknown debt level.

One of my favorite memes this year.

aWWxKMK_700b.jpg

• Like 4

How come Paul gets through the swear filter?

8F2C5A2F-AC64-4604-98DE-E638A419BC0C_zps

• Like 1

How come Paul gets through the swear filter?

8F2C5A2F-AC64-4604-98DE-E638A419BC0C_zps

The profanity filters are turned on, however administrators can bypass them.

https://forums.deathlist.net/topic/8967-warning-deathlist-downtime/page-2#entry275259

I see, one rule for us mouthy plebs, and another for those that take time out of their lives to run the site efficiently for us all. BASTARDS! 😄

• Like 1

He either lost it for good and was locked up in a hospital so he won't go on rampage and kill everyone and/or himself or Jay-Z tried to kill him for the recent rants XD either way I hope he takes his wife and her family with him if he kills himself :P

Edit: I can't believe I'm saying this but he was right about Beyonce...I knew she is a bitch but this just puts her on a new level, she needs to realize she's just a singer, no royalty or anything else, replaceable.

Well. The Kanye mental health rumors are swirling again following a slew of Pro-Trump tweets. He supposedly lost 10 million twitter followers today, but he earned shoutouts from President Trump and Chance The Rapper, with the latter exclaiming "Black people don’t have to be democrats." 

Fuck him. I don’t care whether he’s suffers from a mental illness or not, he has always been a cunt. 

• Like 3

Yeezus has always been on the eccentric side no matter who he supports politically

44 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Fuck him. I don’t care whether he’s suffers from a mental illness or not, he has always been a cunt. 

He is like an American Morrisey.Everyone across the political spectrum just universally agrees he is a massive cunt.

Don't understand why all this Twitter (faux) outrage now. It was already known that Kanye was a Trump fan.

1 hour ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Well. The Kanye mental health rumors are swirling again following a slew of Pro-Trump tweets. He supposedly lost 10 million twitter followers today, but he earned shoutouts from President Trump and Chance The Rapper, with the latter exclaiming "Black people don’t have to be democrats." 

False alarm. Was probably a twitter glitch sadly...

• Like 1