Death Watch Beatle

McDonald's - bad for your health ...

I was willing to let the death of one top McDonalds manager go, but to have two go within a couple of weeks of each other needs reporting!

CEO of McDonalds dies ...

... Japanese Bloke Follows

Once is unfortunate, twice is careless! I don't think they will be using this in their next advertising campaign!

DWB :D

Guest Burger Off!

Anyone who eats that Mc Donald's crap, gets their just deserts! Pun intended!!

Yeh, it'sahara life.

Don't Gobi it down too fast.

I have to agree with you on that one. It looks like the CEO job at that company is cursed :(

check out Wesley Willis and his song "Rock and Roll McDonalds" it is funny. down with rotten ronnie and the crap food they serve. it sucks he died this year :huh:

Former McDonald's head Charlie Bell has died from cancer at age 44. His illness forced him to step down from his previous position as CEO in Nov 2004 to concentrate on his treatment.

Charlie Bell dies at 44

with all these McDonald's types going maybe we should go for The Hamburglar or Grimace for 2005. Not sure how long they've been around, but based on childhood memories 25 years at least. Considering how sick the guy who made Supersize Me got from a month of Big Macs, the McDonald's gang must really be pushing it.

Anyone want to second a nomination for Mayor McCheese?

http://members.iinet.net.au/~mclerp/catalog/95danglers.jpg

(still can't post links - how does one do so?)

Do the guys at the top of the McDonalds organisation really eat their own produce?

Does Ferdinand Piech drive a Skoda?

(still can't post links - how does one do so?)

Simple, when youre posting, you should see a button that says "http://" click that and it will ask for the website.

It's not exactly installing me with a great deal of confidence in their products.

Guest Guest_IXION

WOULD YOU LIKE FLIES WITH THAT

Would you like fries with that?

No thanks, and I don't want to go large either

Guest purplstain

I needed advise here. Just the other day, i had McOmelette at Mcdo. Halfway eaten, i found something in the garlic rice. I asked my friend to take a look at it and said that it's a 1-cm sized worm. Good thing that i eat slow, for if not i had eaten that thing. I asked the manager on duty to take a look at it. And she herself affirmed that it was a worm, she said: " That's probably from the rice. May i have it so i can use as specimen and we'll bring it to our supplier to further check."

Believe it or not guys...it's true. i even took pictures of that worm in my food. I just wanted to know what move to make to settle this. Because until now, we still don't have any response from them yet.

If you guys have ideas, please email me at: purplstain@yahoo.com; i am by the way located in the Philippines.

Thanks!

I needed advise here. Just the other day, i had McOmelette at Mcdo. Halfway eaten, i found something in the garlic rice. I asked my friend to take a look at it and said that it's a 1-cm sized worm. Good thing that i eat slow, for if not i had eaten that thing. I asked the manager on duty to take a look at it. And she herself affirmed that it was a worm, she said: " That's probably from the rice. May i have it so i can use as specimen and we'll bring it to our supplier to further check."

Believe it or not guys...it's true. i even took pictures of that worm in my food. I just wanted to know what move to make to settle this. Because until now, we still don't have any response from them yet.

If you guys have ideas, please email me at: purplstain@yahoo.com; i am by the way located in the Philippines.

Thanks!

I'd stick with Jollibee if I were you.

Thanks!

Gary Glitter gets this sort of thing all the time, but you don't hear him moaning and groaning about it. Consider yourself lucky you were given a free extra.

At least at Burger King they cook the worm the way YOU want it.

I've tried to eat as little fast food as possible ever since I found a small spider baked under the cheese of my Pizza Hut pizza... :)

I've lived in the US for nearly two years now. I've not been to a single Burger King and I've only been to McD's once, but that was because the wife was craving a BigMac early in her pregnancy.

I've avoided White Castle at all costs, especially when a place calls their most popular burger a "slider"

I needed advise here. Just the other day, i had McOmelette at Mcdo. Halfway eaten, i found something in the garlic rice. I asked my friend to take a look at it and said that it's a 1-cm sized worm. Good thing that i eat slow, for if not i had eaten that thing.

I suspect it wasn't a worm, but an insect larva. While it wasn't what you ordered, there's little reason to assume that eating it would hurt you.

I asked the manager on duty to take a look at it. And she herself affirmed that it was a worm, she said: " That's probably from the rice. May i have it so i can use as specimen and we'll bring it to our supplier to further check."

If you're a Real American, I suppose you ought to sue them. I've been told there's money in that.

I would try to find out what it exactly was and only act if it was actually harmful. Mebby you could post the pictures?

regards,

Hein