Grim Reaper

Baddiel & Skinner Unplanned

Just caught this week's Baddeil & Skinner Unplanned in which somebody from the audience asked "With all the celebrity deaths there have been recently, which celebrity to you think/wish will die next?"

I thought for one second DL was going to get its first mention on national TV B)

• Like 1

Would you really want all the inevitable ranters that TV exposure would bring.

I was just going to say something similar to that, but it seems Tempus Fugit beat me to it.

Touché, Tempus.

B)

Just caught this week's Baddeil & Skinner Unplanned in which somebody from the audience asked "With all the celebrity deaths there have been recently, which celebrity to you think/wish will die next?"

I thought for one second DL was going to get its first mention on national TV B)

Well, what was their verdict? Anyone on our list?

Well they actually went for the "wish" part of the question and selected Sven - so no tips Im afraid

Well they actually went for the "wish" part of the question and selected Sven - so no tips Im afraid

They are such a pair of retards, how do they keep getting given tv shows? Why can't they be next.

They are such a pair of retards, how do they keep getting given tv shows? Why can't they be next.

I would imagine it's because they are both relatively young, and in reasonable health.

Although by all means go on hoping for their demise, they have clearly offended you in some way.

They certainly have, it's no massive surprise they went for Sven - what a typical example of there pseudo blokeyness. Just carry on pretending you didn't go to uni guys. Don't they realise that "New Lad" is just so 90s now.

I thought for one second DL was going to get its first mention on national TV :(

Next time I'm on telly, I'll give you a mention :lol:............... Oh, wait a mo, Iv'e never been on the telly :lol:

I thought for one second DL was going to get its first mention on national TV :)

Next time I'm on telly, I'll give you a mention ;)............... Oh, wait a mo, Iv'e never been on the telly :(

Could I just say I've never been on national television before....

Guest IYG

I've been on TV several times during my handball playing days, I looked so silly as opposed to now when I just look silly.

I was also once on the kid's channel in Israel because of my volunteer work. I was shown for about 5 seconds in slow motion.

They just interrupted Wimbledon for a rousing chorus of Three Lions for the England - Sweden World Cup semi-final....:facepalm:

Included in that melange were Michael McIntyre and Russell Brand.....:facepalm::facepalm:

Anyway, anything that adds to the Lightning Seeds and Baddiel and Skinner's royalty fund is fine by me.

Could we alter "Baddeil" to the correct spelling "Baddiel" please? This didn't show up in my search at first...cheers!

As an English person, do you rather watch the World Cup or Wimbledon?

As a French person, do you rather watch the World Cup or Le Tour De France?

1 hour ago, YoungWillz said:

They just interrupted Wimbledon for a rousing chorus of Three Lions for the England - Sweden World Cup semi-final....:facepalm:

Included in that melange were Michael McIntyre and Russell Brand.....:facepalm::facepalm:

Anyway, anything that adds to the Lightning Seeds and Baddiel and Skinner's royalty fund is fine by me.

Could we alter "Baddeil" to the correct spelling "Baddiel" please? This didn't show up in my search at first...cheers!

How to make a shit song even worse. The only song I want to hear from Michael McIntyre is his screaming as he is lowered into an industrial sized meat grinder 

• Haha 3

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Wasn’t he a DDP pick a few years back?

Yep, bit of a cult pick in the late 2010s. Not putting him on the List of the Missed though, as I'm opting not to do so for names that wouldn't pass under current criteria.

• Like 3