Paul Bearer

Do You Believe In Ghosts?

Visited plas teg today and had a rather unusual experience.

While standing in a corner, my legs from my knees down went numb. Normaly I don't believe in nonsense like this, but..............

Well, I've never seen one, but that does not mean that they don't exist. I respect the opinions of people who say that they have seen ghosts, but for me, I will not believe in ghosts until I actually see one. :lol:

While standing in a corner, my legs from my knees down went numb.

Are ghosts short then?

I used to hear somebody talking to my daughter via the baby monitor, but I attributed this to the effects of sleep deprivation.

My Dad took us to a place in the Channel Islands once. He described it as an "Underground Hospital during the War." I remember feeling distinctly uneasy.

Apparently, the place had been used by the Nazi's, for "experimentation". Don't know how true this is, though. My family are all insane.

Well, I've never seen one, but that does not mean that they don't exist. I respect the opinions of people who say that they have seen ghosts, but for me, I will not believe in ghosts until I actually see one.  :lol:

Only if the observation is under controlled conditions. I think the supernatural is rubbish, but I know magicians exist.

regards,

Hein

While standing in a corner, my legs from my knees down went numb. Normaly I don't believe in nonsense like this, but..............

Whilst reading this I had a sense of deja vu.

While standing in a corner, my legs from my knees down went numb.  Normaly I don't believe in nonsense like this, but..............

Whilst reading this I had a sense of deja vu.

me too :lol:

While standing in a corner, my legs from my knees down went numb.

Are ghosts short then?

I used to hear somebody talking to my daughter via the baby monitor, but I attributed this to the effects of sleep deprivation.

My Dad took us to a place in the Channel Islands once. He described it as an "Underground Hospital during the War." I remember feeling distinctly uneasy.

Apparently, the place had been used by the Nazi's, for "experimentation". Don't know how true this is, though. My family are all insane.

My other half and a friend that was with us complained about having a headache in certain places in the building, and when they moved away from that spot, the headaches lifted. I still think it's bullplop, but, something caused it. :lol:

Well, I've never seen one, but that does not mean that they don't exist. I respect the opinions of people who say that they have seen ghosts, but for me, I will not believe in ghosts until I actually see one.  :lol:

Only if the observation is under controlled conditions. I think the supernatural is rubbish, but I know magicians exist.

regards,

Hein

O yes Hein magicians are very real.

Why do ghosts have to wear Victorian garb? What happened to all the folks that died in the 1970s? Do they come back wearing huge flares and F**k-off collars on their shirts?

Also, people who claim to be in touch with the spirit world go awfully quiet when they die (if you see what I mean).

DWB :lol:

Guest IYG

I certainly do not.

Falls in there with the God belief.

Why do ghosts have to wear Victorian garb? What happened to all the folks that died in the 1970s? Do they come back wearing huge flares and F**k-off collars on their shirts?

DWB you haven't explained if you have seen a spirit or not

so it makes it difficult to answer you question.

Why do nobodies not come back? Why is it only the famous feel the need to revisit the mortal coil they've shaken off?

I'd love to hear, "You know the apostle Simon? In a former life I was his cousin David's mate Phil, a drainlayer from just outside Nazareth. I used to see Jesus around a bit but, we didn't mix with immigrants back then..."

I believe in goats though.

I do hope that ghosts are real for I would like to be one.

Seems like fun...

But I haven't seen any and there are aparently lots of them in Scotland. I watched that ' Most Haunted' show a few times but didn't find it very convincing.

The female presenter's constant screaming and crying just got on my nerves.

Why do nobodies not come back? Why is it only the famous feel the need to revisit the mortal coil they've shaken off?

I'd love to hear, "You know the apostle Simon? In a former life I was his cousin David's mate Phil, a drainlayer from just outside Nazareth. I used to see Jesus around a bit but, we didn't mix with immigrants back then..."

I believe in goats though.

Because they are nobodies.

I too believe in Goats, and Llamas

O yes Hein magicians are very real. As for ghosts or more the less

i call them spirits they very well exist.

I've never witnesssed anything beyond the normal. Ghosts, even long-time residents of well-known haunted places, avoid me like the plague. Psychics lose their powers in my presence. An astrologer has assured me that being a sceptic is typical for Leo's.

Those are my personal experience. I am well aware that the plural of anecdote isn't evidence. It's as true for scepticism as for claims of the supernatural.

As I see it claimed supernatural events like daylight as much as vampires.

regards,

Hein

Guest IYG
I too believe in Goats, and Llamas

Reminds me of a joke from the Bible:

"The spirit of the lord came upon you, that's like saying you slept with a ghost?"

"I've done that"

"You slept with a ghost?"

"Ghost? I thought you said goat"

I've never witnesssed anything beyond the normal. Ghosts, even long-time residents of well-known haunted places, avoid me like the plague. Psychics lose their powers in my presence. An astrologer has assured me that being a sceptic is typical for Leo's.

regards,

Hein

I am seeing double tonight. (mod in-joke)

I do hope that ghosts are real for I would like to be one.

Seems like fun...

But I haven't seen any and there are aparently lots of them in Scotland. I watched that ' Most Haunted' show a few times but didn't find it very convincing.

The female presenter's constant screaming and crying just got on my nerves.

I'm sure that house has been featured in most haunted. And I agree the presenters will have to take acting lessons, they are nothing short of pathetic.

regards,

Hein

I am seeing double tonight. (mod in-joke)

Me too *hic*

I certainly do not.

Falls in there with the God belief.

I reckon once you die your allowed

I strongly believe that all religons are linked in a way that they are all one.

That's because religion is just a philosophy for understanding.

There are so many things in this world and in the universe that I (and a few others) don't understand.

I have always maintained an open mind on the subject of ghosts and spirits and all related "supernatural" phenomena but have never at any time experienced or imagined or been persuaded of the presence of a ghost.

I can see no reason to decide now whether I believe or do not believe in ghosts. It is one of these compellingly fascinating topics which is unlikely to be finally proven either way in the near future.

I don't expect ever to meet a ghost and if I do I will not be surprised so much as interested.

I would also be interested to learn how to milk a goat just in case one should appear unexpectedly.

Not at all. I don't read the bible to often so i'm unaware of

alot of the tought rules. I reckon ......[snip].....every religous belief is one.

Some interesting points (and spelling), well presented.

I would also be interested to learn how to milk a goat just in case one should appear unexpectedly.

I think the important thing is to always carry a bucket. :lol:

Guest IYG

What I meant Banshees is that the belief in ghosts to me is the same as the belief in God. I don't believe in both.