Paul Bearer

Do You Believe In Ghosts?

Not at all. I don't read the bible to often so i'm unaware of

alot of the tought rules. I reckon ......[snip].....every religous belief is one.

Some interesting points (and spelling), well presented.

Well thank you ever so much sir. :lol:

It must be quite shitty being a ghost though - you appear to a human to ask a question, say for example 'what year is it?', and they just run off screaming. And ofcourse there is the trouble of having people move in to your house. You ask them to get out and they call a priest.

Being a ghost does have a few perks though - especially if you are a complete perv....

I would also be interested to learn how to milk a goat just in case one should appear unexpectedly.

A friend and I, whilst inebriated, had a milk fight with two goats. Teats at the ready, one could make them squirt a fair way. The technique is a little like been given a hand job by an over enthusiastic partner with a strong grip. Not good.

I would also be interested to learn how to milk a goat just in case one should appear unexpectedly.

A friend and I, whilst inebriated, had a milk fight with two goats. Teats at the ready, one could make them squirt a fair way. The technique is a little like been given a hand job by an over enthusiastic partner with a strong grip. Not good.

I'm so glad I'm not a goat. :lol::lol:

It must be quite shitty being a ghost though - you appear to a human to ask a question, say for example 'what year is it?', and they just run off screaming. And ofcourse there is the trouble of having people move in to your house. You ask them to get out and they call a priest.

Being a ghost does have a few perks though - especially if you are a complete perv....

:lol:

What I meant Banshees is that the belief in ghosts to me is the same as the belief in God. I don't believe in both.

I agree with you IYG. Well atleast somewhat.

When something terrible happens in your life or very sad

you may loose your faith in Christe. You may figure once your

dead your dead. Everyone is on there own. When dead it's a

long sleep never to awake.

you may loose your faith in Christe.

Who? :lol:

Guest IYG

Considering I was born Jewish I don't believe in Christ anyway. :lol:

you may loose your faith in Christe.

Who? :lol:

Christe...................................

For just a breif second i thought i made his name

a spelling casualty. :lol:

Whilst on the supernatural, the chaps over at Bad Astronomy on predicting the future.

Terrible bunch of Jerks over there BTW, in spite of plenty of bad spelling and completely off-topic threads. I don't expect I'll be joining them, having neither knowledge nor interest in Bad Astronomy. Also I appreciate the need to see at least a tenth of the way around the circle in order even to have a one-sided argument.

But he was your king! (INRI)

I don't think that believing in ghosts depends on being religious. Even people of no religious persuasion claim to see ghosts.

I never knew you were in the navy Josco.

I don't think that believing in ghosts depends on being religious. Even people of no religious persuasion claim to see ghosts.

Or most have witnessed these horrific exspiriences but there

deep fear just triggers them into denial. ;)

I think I may join, in spite of having neither knowledge nor interest in Bad astronomy.  ;)

This sounds familiar :lol:

Post smarter not harder. Nobody loves you for your post count or the popularity of your threads.

I never knew you were in the navy Josco.

happy0018kz.gif

regards,

Hein

Guest IYG

But he was your king! (INRI)

And I am Inar so I am my own king. ;)

Ghosts has nothing to do with me not being religious. I just don't believe in both, that's the common denominator for me.

Guest Mystic Marvin
[i used to hear somebody talking to my daughter via the baby monitor, but I attributed this to the effects of sleep deprivation.

These baby monitors share common frequencies so if someone in the same street has a similar brand the can hear/talk to your monitor.

Probably the paedophile that lives next door to you, not a ghost.

;)

Guest IYG
[i used to hear somebody talking to my daughter via the baby monitor, but I attributed this to the effects of sleep deprivation.

These baby monitors share common frequencies so if someone in the same street has a similar brand the can hear/talk to your monitor.

:P

Damn it, my secret is out. ;)

Damn it, my secret is out. ;)

Guest Guest
Considering I was born Jewish I don't believe in Christ anyway. ;)

You are Jewish yet you don't believe in the King of the Jews?

Well I was born in England and I dont believe in the Queen of England.

Total waste of taxpayers money, should be made a shelf stacker in Morrisons.

QE2 that is not Christ.

Guest IYG
Considering I was born Jewish I don't believe in Christ anyway. ;)

You are Jewish yet you don't believe in the King of the Jews?

Well I was born in England and I dont believe in the Queen of England.

Total waste of taxpayers money, should be made a shelf stacker in Morrisons.

QE2 that is not Christ.

This has got to be the funniest post I have ever read in my time on DL. People, remember that reply, I'm going to save it somewhere. Can't stop laughing. :P

I do believe in the existence of the human spirit after death (that sounds so trite!) I'm not particularly religious brought up Church of Scotland (father) preferred Episcopal Church (mother) and married an ex Roman Catholic (scsi), so bit of a mixed bag of Christianity. I do believe in 'ghosts', like Banshees Scream I have had a lot of 'supernatural experiences' but I do think unless it happens to you, you won't believe, there is only one I will mention, I walked into my bedroom at my parents home, looking for a book, the glass on my bedside table rose about 3 inches in the air, hovered for about 40 seconds then seemed to throw itself sideways across the room as if someone had thrown it, hit the desk my computer was on and smashed to the floor, there were no loose floorboards, no outside vibrations that could account for this and I was completely sober. But if you are not there it is hard to believe.

… I do think unless it happens to you, you won't believe, there is only one I will mention, I walked into my bedroom at my parents home, looking for a book, the glass on my bedside table rose about 3 inches in the air, hovered for about 40 seconds then seemed to throw itself sideways across the room as if someone had thrown it, hit the desk my computer was on and smashed to the floor, there were no loose floorboards, no outside vibrations that could account for this and I was completely sober. But if you are not there it is hard to believe.

That sounds like one angry ghost!