Banshees Scream

The Remakable Banshees Scream

On the other hand I would say whoever is behind Banshees is a genius. The 'Banshees' character is extraordinarily consistent, his "pseudo-cabalistic clap-trap" (as Notapotato once splendidly put it) is as indecipherable as ever. The marginal improvement of his spelling is a subtle indicator of the fraud, although lately Banshees has added xenophobia to his arsenal, which has provided another tiny chink in the facade. Offensive enough to provoke reply, but not enough to necessitate banishment. The only thing worse than being talked about behind your back...

That is an interesting theory Gunjaman5000, but the marginal improvement of his spelling could be more of a subtle indicator that he is on his meds/remembering to click on spell check as opposed to all the other times when he is not.

Wild Man Fischer is not dead, though medicated and in sheltered care he now stands little chance of performing or recording to the levels he once presented. It's probably better for him.

I mean, let's get these things in perspective. BS may amuse is but WMF is a genuine legend of Rock n Roll, or summat.

Wild Man Fischer is not dead, though medicated and in sheltered care he now stands little chance of performing or recording to the levels he once presented. It's probably better for him.

I mean, let's get these things in perspective. BS may amuse is but WMF is a genuine legend of Rock n Roll, or summat.

My mistake mpfc - must have got him mixed up with errr ................. Charlie Drake. Yeah that's right, Charlie Drake.

My mistake mpfc - must have got him mixed up with errr ................. Charlie Drake. Yeah that's right, Charlie Drake.

Im getting worried about you Pooka.

Now remember, BS is the fruitcake.

Have you actually heard Wild Man Fischer in full flow? Trust me, Banshees is focussed compared to the great man in his most celebrated moments.

Have you actually heard Wild Man Fischer in full flow? Trust me, Banshees is focussed compared to the great man in his most celebrated moments.

My favorite is "Miss Jennifer Jones is lying dead....On my porch....do do do dooo; ah Miss Jennifer Jones".

I also really liked his album cover where he has a knife to his mother's throat. Very droll.

I think in the end that the likes of Captain Beefheart and the Mothers found him too way out for their tastes (the Wild Man that is, not Banshee's).

I think in the end that the likes of Captain Beefheart and the Mothers found him too way out for their tastes (the Wild Man that is, not Banshee's).

I return in confidence and to be optimistic on this matter I think it's essential at this point to sterilize this issue because even 'I'm beginning to get bored' of hearing about it. I think Harry Mcnally should come back at his usual capacity 'and Harry I apologize to you' deeply. It's stupidity man and now everybody is even. If I were some big player like 50 cent or Jay Z I would send you a mature wine with a luxuriously comforting woman. Not to mention a gift card or something. You deserve it. Harry Mcnally is the victim, and since I feel at some level my behavior was wrong, I apologize. So you have it.

But I wouldn't mind the extermination of 'Fellatio Nelson' who is exactly what he advertises myself to be. If you are paying close attention the guy has the logic of a f****n recovering alcoholic who is addicted to various medications. The guy is advertising myself to be something that I am not, and he is being what he insists my character is 'in the opposite sense'. The guys dialect is of a ® - rated fourteen year girl who just came out of health class.

Anyway I've no doubt enjoyed some of the observations made 'even as they weren't close' and I recognize the rational posters who have made excellent contributions on this matter. I respect them for their keen outlook and individuality on the issue instead of blowing Fellatio Nelson.

Now I realize some of my posts lack 'inspiration' or maybe they lack 'gratitude' or as some might say maybe they lack 'quality' and I plan to accommodate my posts at a higher standard then what 'some of them' have been at. I tried to let my count die down but 'I'm giving out' on that motive so I'll try and act in moderation for the future.

If you want me to be perfectly honest 'my post count' gets a little embarrassing after a while but in reality I might have upped the number by about 200\250 'so I've actually posted less' so yes it has been fixed.

So yes the great Maryportfuncity is at competition with himself!

The last subject that needs to be discussed is the Live Chat which is something that I really don't care much about. I understand a lot of members are addicted to it 'blah blah blah' I won't be participating in any Live Chat activities often. I regret being it's motivator 'Only if 'I would have listened to Honez' but what's done is done and I'm no longer wasting any more time talking about this.

I trust everyone is aware that "Banshees Scream" is just part of a psychological experiment being carried out by the hosts of this website. Different people (trained scientists, usually) will adopt his persona, or even variations thereof, and "post" comments from him in an attempt to annoy, confuse, confound, or amuse the other members of the site. The various responses and comments regarding Banshees (be they in chat, via PM's, or in secret locations within the DL site) are all carefully monitored and recorded, to be analyzed at great length by a team of neurologists and psychoanalysts.

Not everyone on the site can see this thread, so let's keep it hush-hush amongst just us privileged few. Need to know basis, etc.

I trust everyone is aware that "Banshees Scream" is just part of a psychological experiment being carried out by the hosts of this website. Different people (trained scientists, usually) will adopt his persona, or even variations thereof, and "post" comments from him in an attempt to annoy, confuse, confound, or amuse the other members of the site. The various responses and comments regarding Banshees (be they in chat, via PM's, or in secret locations within the DL site) are all carefully monitored and recorded, to be analyzed at great length by a team of neurologists and psychoanalysts.

Not everyone on the site can see this thread, so let's keep it hush-hush amongst just us privileged few. Need to know basis, etc.

There are human rights laws against this. It's worse than white noise.

PS. It's difficult to write this within the confines of my straightjacket, have to hit the keys with my nose. Today I'm a letter box.

OK Mr.Ronnie 'thanks' cough cough ........................

For me your tone here in a way is hard for me 'to figure out' but I have a pretty good idea what your getting at. I guess you ask yourself 'how the hell does this guy go from that - to this?' It can't be for real. Well let me tell you Ronnie, I realize I've made posts that are crazy or even more extravagantly 'some posts' have 'made little' if no sense at all. If you want an answer I guess I've had my bad days, and I've posted effortlessly which I can't blame members who are so consistent 'for criticizing' because 'if anything' on those circumstances I deserve it based on the sh*t I post.

I mean Ronnie, would it really be any fun if everybody posted like Godot? Don't get me wrong, Godot is a very sophisticated poster but for f**ks sakes man 'what would the attraction be?' Everybody post like a morbid author with a strict vocabulary who is a warm milk drinking scholar in his spare time? f**k that. Seriously.

From now on 'everybody can see my serious side' and there will no longer be any posts that are hard to figure out. I will be direct and I'll say it exactly the way it is. I log in on Deathlist for two reasons, I find it a learning experience and second I find it at times very entertaining 'and I'm sure' some members could agree with that. I feel intended grudges are if anything very immature, and one of my qualities is forgiveness. I don't really hate anybody, so if you think my sudden apologetic efforts are 'insane' remember 'it's the internet' .. your lover Harry Mcnally has been disrespectful for some time, so I decided to trash him 'and I did' he got drunk and pissed off and sent me his bullshit ... and it's over. As an adult I have apologized.

In the end if there is anything I will contribute 'it will be my perspective' and it will be 'my perspective against others'.

Now I'm off to give Star Crossed a Holler because if you don't think 'Cheney - Obama' being cousins is a big deal I wanna know who in your family went into cardiac arrest last night.

I return in confidence and to be optimistic on this matter I think it's essential at this point to sterilize this issue because even 'I'm beginning to get bored' of hearing about it. I think Harry Mcnally should come back at his usual capacity 'and Harry I apologize to you' deeply. It's stupidity man and now everybody is even. If I were some big player like 50 cent or Jay Z I would send you a mature wine with a luxuriously comforting woman. Not to mention a gift card or something. You deserve it. Harry Mcnally is the victim, and since I feel at some level my behavior was wrong, I apologize. So you have it.

But I wouldn't mind the extermination of 'Fellatio Nelson' who is exactly what he advertises myself to be. If you are paying close attention the guy has the logic of a f****n recovering alcoholic who is addicted to various medications. The guy is advertising myself to be something that I am not, and he is being what he insists my character is 'in the opposite sense'. The guys dialect is of a ® - rated fourteen year girl who just came out of health class.

Anyway I've no doubt enjoyed some of the observations made 'even as they weren't close' and I recognize the rational posters who have made excellent contributions on this matter. I respect them for their keen outlook and individuality on the issue instead of blowing Fellatio Nelson.

Now I realize some of my posts lack 'inspiration' or maybe they lack 'gratitude' or as some might say maybe they lack 'quality' and I plan to accommodate my posts at a higher standard then what 'some of them' have been at. I tried to let my count die down but 'I'm giving out' on that motive so I'll try and act in moderation for the future.

If you want me to be perfectly honest 'my post count' gets a little embarrassing after a while but in reality I might have upped the number by about 200\250 'so I've actually posted less' so yes it has been fixed.

So yes the great Maryportfuncity is at competition with himself!

The last subject that needs to be discussed is the Live Chat which is something that I really don't care much about. I understand a lot of members are addicted to it 'blah blah blah' I won't be participating in any Live Chat activities often. I regret being it's motivator 'Only if 'I would have listened to Honez' but what's done is done and I'm no longer wasting any more time talking about this.

Im so deeply hurt.

Im going to go and throw myself onto a Plane and sod off to Amsterdam again for a weekends jolly.

But I wouldn't mind the extermination of 'Fellatio Nelson' who is exactly what he advertises myself to be. If you are paying close attention the guy has the logic of a f****n recovering alcoholic who is addicted to various medications

:lol::unsure:

LFN rocks IMHO. And Bruno Brimley managed an impressive posting quality despite an obvious fondness for 'the sauce.'

I return in confidence .............. .................what's done is done and I'm no longer wasting any more time talking about this.

God bless him. He's back.

Welcome back son. How we've missed your pithy maxims.

I trust everyone is aware that "Banshees Scream" is just part of a psychological experiment being carried out by the hosts of this website.

Godot is a very sophisticated poster

I bet you say that to all the letter boxes. I've gone bright red.

This is all much too deep for me.

I trust everyone is aware that "Banshees Scream" is just part of a psychological experiment being carried out by the hosts of this website.

Godot is a very sophisticated poster

I bet you say that to all the letter boxes. I've gone bright red.

That's the kind of morbidity I've come to expect from a warm milk drinking scholar such as yourself Godot.

You jest, surely.

There's nowt like a thread dedicated to the internal politics of DL to remind you that life is too damn short.

You jest, surely.

There's nowt like a thread dedicated to the internal politics of DL to remind you that life is too damn short.

You've got me MPFC, I do jest. But life does not seem to be too short for some of my picks.

OK Mr.Ronnie 'thanks' cough cough ........................

For me your tone here in a way is hard for me 'to figure out' but I have a pretty good idea what your getting at. I guess you ask yourself 'how the hell does this guy go from that - to this?' It can't be for real. Well let me tell you Ronnie, I realize I've made posts that are crazy or even more extravagantly 'some posts' have 'made little' if no sense at all. If you want an answer I guess I've had my bad days, and I've posted effortlessly which I can't blame members who are so consistent 'for criticizing' because 'if anything' on those circumstances I deserve it based on the sh*t I post.

I mean Ronnie, would it really be any fun if everybody posted like Godot? Don't get me wrong, Godot is a very sophisticated poster but for f**ks sakes man 'what would the attraction be?' Everybody post like a morbid author with a strict vocabulary who is a warm milk drinking scholar in his spare time? f**k that. Seriously.

From now on 'everybody can see my serious side' and there will no longer be any posts that are hard to figure out. I will be direct and I'll say it exactly the way it is. I log in on Deathlist for two reasons, I find it a learning experience and second I find it at times very entertaining 'and I'm sure' some members could agree with that. I feel intended grudges are if anything very immature, and one of my qualities is forgiveness. I don't really hate anybody, so if you think my sudden apologetic efforts are 'insane' remember 'it's the internet' .. your lover Harry Mcnally has been disrespectful for some time, so I decided to trash him 'and I did' he got drunk and pissed off and sent me his bullshit ... and it's over. As an adult I have apologized.

In the end if there is anything I will contribute 'it will be my perspective' and it will be 'my perspective against others'.

Now I'm off to give Star Crossed a Holler because if you don't think 'Cheney - Obama' being cousins is a big deal I wanna know who in your family went into cardiac arrest last night.

I found it really helps to read the quoted post in an Irish accent, like that bloke off 'Mock the Week.'

Try it, you'll see I'm right.

It at least makes Banshees' twatiness sound funny.

BHB

OK Mr.Ronnie 'thanks' cough cough .........Irish waffle.............arrest last night.

I found it really helps to read the quoted post in an Irish accent, like that bloke off 'Mock the Week.'

Try it, you'll see I'm right.

It at least makes Banshees' twatiness sound funny.

BHB

However which one; Father Ted, Father Jack or Father Dougal?

Edit - I was speaking of which Irish accent. I have never seen Mock the Week, I just realised that my post might imply I meant something else. Sorry Godot! (see post after next)

An idea, like.

If someone cut and pasted a picture of a human anus do you think this thread might disappear right up it and do us all a favour in the process?

An idea, like.

If someone cut and pasted a picture of a human anus do you think this thread might disappear right up it and do us all a favour in the process?

Yes you have a point there MPFC but the Monkeys panel has been looking at this thread with interest. It's a strong contender just now for thread of the year. And thanks for the reminder Monoclinic. I knew that there was something familiar about Father Jack.

Perhaps that locked thread started unwisely by Mr Scream could be merged with this one which has turned out to be a useful useless repository for Banshees' bollocks. His therapist hasn't heard the half of it. Either that or this too could be locked but I'm torn about that. It's comforting to have a thread in which to let off steam about our beloved BS. It's a kind of therapy for twitching DLers like myself.

"For reasons unknown" his posts remind me somewhat of

in Beckett's famous play.

And yes, Monoclinic, you were right: لكم جميعا الامريكى الغبي