VileBody

The Queen's Affair

Has anyone else heard this rumour that the Queen had an affair with Lord St John of Fawsley (formerly Norman St John Stevas) in the 1970's?

Makes your flesh creep....

Has anyone else heard this rumour that the Queen had an affair with Lord St John of Fawsley (formerly Norman St John Stevas) in the 1970's?

Makes your flesh creep....

Not until now, but Norman St John Stevas has been stuck up the royal family's collective doo-dah since long before then.

I haven't heard this rumour before but I did hear that Prince Philip is not Prince Andrew's father.

I heard that Prince Andrew was Golf Alpha Yankee these days

I haven't heard this rumour before but I did hear that Prince Philip is not Prince Andrew's father.

Really? Don't think it can be Stevas then since I think Andrew was born in the 50's. Maybe it was Peter Sellers doing some 3-way with Margaret?

Of course the idea of Phillip grappling with anyone is pretty appalling in itself. BTW have you ever noticed that the Queen has vast boobies. Well, used to anyway. Guess they're a bit saggy now.

B)

You bunch of sickos! How dare you even suggest that the Queen would dO SUch a thing. It is lies....ALL LIES!!!

B)

Thats my royal rant out the way.

I did hear about this but didn't really pay it much attention.

• Like 1

Maybe we should ask the experts... anyone not banned from the Royal Forums? B)

• Like 1

He was found in bed with Tony Slattery

Maybe we should ask the experts... anyone not banned from the Royal Forums? B)

They never replied to my request to join.

BTW have you ever noticed that the Queen has vast boobies. Well, used to anyway.  Guess they're a bit saggy now.

It's hard to tell - she's supported by Rigby & Peller

Oh Christ don't start all that again....

And, Windsor, this may come as a shock, but it has actually been known for members of the Royal Family (including the non-trashy ones) to enjoy a bit of extra-marital rumpy-pumpy over the years. Frankly, given the appalling people they often have to marry, you can hardly blame them.

Frankly, given the appalling people they often have to marry, you can hardly blame them.

That doesn't apply in Charles's case. What normal person would prefer Camilla to Diana?

He was found in bed with Tony Slattery

I thought Fergie caught him with some naval officer

Frankly, given the appalling people they often have to marry, you can hardly blame them.

That doesn't apply in Charles's case. What normal person would prefer Camilla to Diana?

I bet Camilla in her prime was more fun in the sack than that mad anorexic tart.

I bet Camilla in her prime was more fun in the sack than that mad anorexic tart.

Hmmm you have a point there.

And I must apologise for suggesting that Charles is a normal person

Anyway, apparently the Fawsley business was alluded to in notes for Charles Moore's new biography of Maggie Thatcher. She found out from an MI5 briefing before she became PM in 1979 and was so horrified that she wouldn't give him a more senior job than Arts minister after the election. Seems she's so doolali now that she let it slip to Moore and one of his researchers saw the notes. The researcher told a newspaper, but they won't publish without the notes to back it up.

Hysterical....

Why am I banging on about this? Because I think it would carry off his lordship (he's 76) and possibly even tip HM over the edge if it comes out.

Why am I banging on about this? Because I think it would carry off his lordship (he's 76) and possibly even tip HM over the edge if it comes out.

Poppycock Sir, you're just indulging in gossip and tittle-tattle. Furthermore, you have also put me right off my tea.

It's come out now.....

Why am I banging on about this?  Because I think it would carry off his lordship (he's 76) and possibly even tip HM over the edge if it comes out.

Poppycock Sir, you're just indulging in gossip and tittle-tattle. Furthermore, you have also put me right off my tea.

I do hope that's "tea", as in a drink taken in mid-afternoon with sandwiches by the wel-bred and not "tea", as in dinner eaten by the lower orders in the early evening?

Poppycock it may be, but I'm very happy with the source...

So yer gonna share that source with us?

Thought not.

I do hope that's "tea", as in a drink taken in mid-afternoon with sandwiches by the wel-bred and not "tea", as in dinner eaten by the lower orders in the early evening?

Absolutely.

Meat tea weekends and high days.

Pardon my ignorance, what is a post-twunt?

Pardon my ignorance, what is a post-twunt?

I'm not sure, but my guess is a twunt who posts a lot.

regards,

Hein

Maybe we should ask the experts... anyone not banned from the Royal Forums?  B)

The first reply to my enquiry (on a Royal Forum which hasn't banned me yet!) is merely a suggestion that Lord F is not a "ladies" man.

Norman St John Stevas has been stuck up the royal family's collective doo-dah since long before then.

You're not kidding. When he was Master of Emmanuel College at Cambridge in the early 90s, all students were invited round for tea. His look-at-my-collection of royal family Xmas cards was vomit-worthy even without being neatly arranged around a picture of some poor African famine victim (whom no doubt he once met on some useless visit).

Oh and forget Andrew. Golf Alpha Yankee sums up NSJS perfectly. As does creep, hypocrite and sycophant. And I have met him.