VileBody

The Queen's Affair

Pardon my ignorance, what is a post-twunt?

Admins revenge! Poor old notaspud is sitting quivering in a darkened corner too afraid to take the leap of faith into the 1000 club.

Pardon my ignorance, what is a post-twunt?

I'm not sure, but my guess is a twunt who posts a lot.

regards,

Hein

Ah, allow me to correct you on this matter.

You have to be quick to see it, but in order to be a post-twunt, you have to be a pre-twunt first (most of us are), then you become a full-blown twunt, followed by post-twuntiveness.

HTH

DWB :lol:

So, if we stick it out long enough we'll become Ascended Twunt Masters.

Why am I banging on about this?  Because I think it would carry off his lordship (he's 76) and possibly even tip HM over the edge if it comes out.

It's come out now.....

I'm sure it would tip her over the edge.

But for that to happen it would have to be true.

Its obviously not true because the man in question is still alive. They tend to kill them off before they say too much.

I find it difficult to believe simply because LS of F could have no possible physical appeal to anyone.

More from the experts on the other Royal forum. I am delighted to report that our digestions may be allowed to settle down now. It is said not to have been LSJ of F who was humping Big Liz but probably her racing manager Lord Porchester and also Patrick Pluncket, Deputy Manager of the Royal Household. Meanwhile Philip was getting a bit on the side from Alexandra and others. Read all about it!

bigliz1qe.jpg

I find it difficult to believe simply because LS of F could have no possible physical appeal to anyone.

I fear you might probably be correct, M32.

nsjs3.jpg

I fear you might probably be correct, M32.

I love the caption. :lol:

regards,

Hein

Maybe we should ask the experts... anyone not banned from the Royal Forums?  ;)

They never replied to my request to join.

Clearly your reputation has preceeded you then. B)

So yer gonna share that source with us?

Thought not.

Well, obviously not, but I can tell you she's a journo at one of the papers who were approached. I don't have any explicit details of what they got up to or for how long - other than that it lasted "a few months".

I must say I took a lot of convincing (not least because of NSS's well documented pillow-biting activities) but I think the context of Maggie's MI5 briefing sold it to me. I would have thought that the whole mystique for him of doing it with "her" would go quite beyond tawdry matters like sexual orientation.

And yes, I love the photo and caption - presumably from Private Eye?

They've denied my last two requests.

However a new IP address, new email account, gender, age and perhaps passport should do the trick. ;)

However a new IP address, new email account, gender, age and perhaps passport should do the trick. ;)

That would probably do it, but I can't be arsed..................

- presumably from Private Eye?

...it's amazing what can be done with a fairly unsophisticated photo editing program. :huh:

- presumably from Private Eye?

...it's amazing what can be done with a fairly unsophisticated photo editing program. :huh:

It would be amazing if I managed to do it...even with a bloody sophisticated one...

It is interesting how all of the Queen's sons at one point or another have been accused of being a 'friend of dorothy'. I mean one, fair enough but ALL THREE! Lord preserve us. I'm amazed we have heirs to the throne at all!

Guest Guest_jules_*
Has anyone else heard this rumour that the Queen had an affair with Lord St John of Fawsley (formerly Norman St John Stevas) in the 1970's?

Makes your flesh creep....

saw him with another gay looking bloke buying dry hair wash in boots knightsbridge - say no more

Maybe we should ask the experts... anyone not banned from the Royal Forums? <_<

Sorry. Had to bump this. It's my favourite post! The Good Ol' Days, eh? :lol:

Lord St John of Fawsey and the Queen ...............!!

Unlikely in the extreme. If she had had any thoughts of entertaining him sexually they would have evaporated as soon as he made a beeline for the 'tradesman's entrance'.

Maybe we should ask the experts... anyone not banned from the Royal Forums?  :flame:

Clearly your reputation has preceeded you then. :flame:

However a new IP address, new email account, gender, age and perhaps passport should do the trick. :flame:

If you managed to really cover yourself up now they would have no way of knowing. Just don't say anything out of the ordinary, or anything death related. But at this point I can't see how you wouldn't have a slip...

Maybe we should ask the experts... anyone not banned from the Royal Forums? :flame:

Sorry. Had to bump this. It's my favourite post! The Good Ol' Days, eh? :flame:

You're too kind... :flame::flame::flame:

Lord St John of Fawsey and the Queen ...............!!

Unlikely in the extreme. If she had had any thoughts of entertaining him sexually they would have evaporated as soon as he made a beeline for the 'tradesman's entrance'.

Pooka, do you have inside knowledge of the Queen's boudoir preferences? Without wishing to be accused of treason, Prince Phillip is Greek isn't he, so maybe she does like a bit of bottom fun? I would have said that her late sister certainly did, because she had dirty looking eyes (it's all in the eyes, my son).

Just because a person is a reigning monarch I don't think we can be prejudicial to the extent of claiming that they are or are not a receiver of swollen goods. Whatever next, a protracted debate concerning spits and swallows? I do not think we, as mere peasant mortals, are in any position to ponder as to what her Maj gets up to in her four poster, but for what it's worth I think she goes like a barn door in a gale and has more tricks than Jenna Jameson...

No wonder that Phillip's always grinning like a Cheshire Cat with screwed up eyes.

No wonder that Phillip's always grinning like a Cheshire Cat with screwed up eyes.

Cheshire Cat. :flame: I think he does some kind of drugs.

intro.gif