Death Watch Beatle

Camilla, Queen Consort

Still no sign of her uterus on e-bay, bit slow by their standards.

Maybe Charles has eaten it.

That would be the placenta, Lady Die.

That's just stupid what you said. :)

I know people eat placentas (placentae?), but maybe some people eats uteruses too. You can be such a smartarse sometimes .... ;)

• Like 1

I know people eat placentas (placentae?), but maybe some people eats uteruses too. You can be such a smartarse sometimes .... ;)

Christopher Reeves ate baby foetuses.

Although that was in South Park...

Christopher Reeves ate baby foetuses.

So Chazza might eat a uterus in Highgrove Park....

She's right you know. Raisin uterus pie.

Gary Lineker appears to be a fan too.

The guy certainly has Gary Lineker's smooth cheeks and boyish grin, but this one must have had an ear-correction.

South Park is almost like politics. The creators make clear points in almost every episode, especially towards the ending.

The creators make clear points in almost every episode, especially towards the ending.

Clear points; which politicians you hanging out with BS?

Well I chill in the outsiders lounge with a sign on the front door saying 'Sorry won't vote for a giant deuch or a turd sandwhich. (Don't know if you saw that episode) but if your talking about the next president I believe in Rudy Giuliani.

Well I chill in the outsiders lounge with a sign on the front door saying 'Sorry won't vote for a giant deuch or a turd sandwhich. (Don't know if you saw that episode) but if your talking about the next president I believe in Rudy Giuliani.

So B.S. who is Giuliani going to get to be his VP?

Anyway I think John McCain is going to beat him to the gig then lose to either Obama or Hilary.

So B.S. who is Giuliani going to get to be his VP?

Anyway I think John McCain is going to beat him to the gig then lose to either Obama or Hilary.

I'm trying to upgrade, haven't been as up on things. Rudy cleaned up New York City, I think he would make some president, don't know about the VP. Matter you like it or not, Hilary is a woman and she won't get enough support. This Barock Obama might even be a good president, but he is black end of story and I don't think the US is ready to have such a breakthrough, especially after George. I just can't see it happening and i'm glad Ramblin John Kerry did back down at the last minute. I never liked him anyway. John Mccain could take it, but we'll see what happens. Time don't lie.

She's right you know. Raisin uterus pie.

Gary Lineker appears to be a fan too.

The guy certainly has Gary Lineker's smooth cheeks and boyish grin, but this one must have had an ear-correction.

Maybe he could discuss ear correction with Charles over a uterus dinner.

1940: The Associated Press is reporting that [student] protesters in London have attacked a car carrying the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall. The BBC has not confirmed the report.

1940: The Associated Press is reporthttp://www.deathlist.net/forums/style_images/ip.boardpr/folder_editor_images/rte-image-button.pnging that [student] protesters in London have attacked a car carrying the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall. The BBC has not confirmed the report.

They have now

Chucky and Camilla Attacked

Duchess of Cornwall has been told by her doctor to cancel her engagements as she has a chest infection which has got progressively worse over the last few days.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7659977/Duchess-Cornwall-cancels-Westminster-Abbey-remembrance-visit.html

On 07/11/2019 at 10:47, Cat O'Falk said:

Duchess of Cornwall has been told by her doctor to cancel her engagements as she has a chest infection which has got progressively worse over the last few days.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7659977/Duchess-Cornwall-cancels-Westminster-Abbey-remembrance-visit.html

Recovered to attend Remembrance weekend events.

On 07/11/2019 at 10:47, Cat O'Falk said:

Long-time smoker - one of ours before too long

• Like 1

Bloody hell, she's banging on about being able to hug her grandchildren.

"Her" grandchildren? Bog off!

5 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Referring to her own kids, kids no  ?

3 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

What's your problem with that?  She has five grandchildren, I think.  She has a son and a daughter who have children.

• Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Someone talking about their stepchildrens' children being their grandchildren - how shocking.

Before you know it they'll be letting two men have kids and they'll both be called dad.

Oh I don't know...seems to me she was leering over the royals. I always thought she was a barren old cow. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

Someone talking about their stepchildrens' children being their grandchildren - how shocking.

Before you know it they'll be letting two men have kids and they'll both be called dad.

Not equivalent.

When it comes to the purity of the royal family, she's an unfortunate interloper! (Am I being serious?)

tbh I'm looking forward to her becoming Queen Camilla one day on my "it'll annoy many folk who take it far too seriously" outlook. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Not equivalent.

No of course it's not - but the exaggerated point is that family units are complex these days and being precious about what names people call each other is not really relevant any more.

I'd much prefer to read about how she wants to hug her grandchildren rather than how she is at war with Charles over the time he is spending with them or summat.

(I'd rather not read about either).

Live and let live. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, msc said:

tbh I'm looking forward to her becoming Queen Camilla one day on my "it'll annoy many folk who take it far too seriously" outlook. :lol:

It's quite the turnaround don't you think?

Camilla was a pariah when she jumped on the heir apparent's bones, now apparently the British public have taken her to their hearts.

Harry on the other hand, one of the most popular royals, now being seen as a modern day Duke of Windsor to be jeered at. 

• Like 2