Sign in to follow this  
Mr Stats

2006 Planning

Golly gosh. I pop out for a loaf and a pint and look what happens. Grimbo, old bean, we need to have a chat about planning for 2006 - how are we going to include all of these weighty suggestions? Or do we ignore them as usual?

Perhaps you could pop round the family crypt next weekend for a chinwag. Ponce a lift off the boy Carter.

I've been compiling lots of stats Mr Stats. I've got a speadsheet with notes on about 400 "names" - arranged to pander to 4 major deadpool sites - happy to put my in my penny-worth if you wish me to be of use.

I've been compiling lots of stats Mr Stats.  I've got a speadsheet with notes on about 400 "names" - arranged to pander to 4 major deadpool sites - happy to put my in my penny-worth if you wish me to be of use.

I do not possess a single statistic. I rely purely on gut instinct, last minute panic and Banshees Scream.

I've been compiling lots of stats Mr Stats.  I've got a speadsheet with notes on about 400 "names" - arranged to pander to 4 major deadpool sites - happy to put my in my penny-worth if you wish me to be of use.

I do not possess a single statistic. I rely purely on gut instinct, last minute panic and Banshees Scream.

I rely on my peerless hindsight. As in: " Oh I knew he/she was going to peg it soon."

I had a very nice too-and-fro IM session with TF last night - swapped list of DDP list - his very obscure - even having about seven people on it I've never heard of before.

Hence set about have a look at his names in detail - of the twenty only six of them would be available to Rotten.com users since only a few had "pick" buttons.

However with this quick look I came on the welcome news that they have just added August Wilson (picked by both of us for our DDP plans) to the Rotten listings - Worth a punt - please hang on for another year Rev. Billy Graham its substitution time.