weatherman90

Near Misses for 2005

Noit that renowned.....I have never heard of him and I studied piano under Ethel.

That must have made it hard for you to read the music.

curious - does wikipedia guarantee their info tho? google usu has a disclaimer at the top of their searches...

still, i've used W for research topics a lot...

It's usually pretty right since they cite their sources, but since even idiots such as myself can contribute to articles, I'd say take it with a grain of salt. ;)

Dr. William G. Speed III, a physician and researcher at Johns Hopkins who helped establish migraines and other severe headaches as legitimate medical disorders and developed medicines to treat them, died on Nov. 15 from heart failure at the Greater Baltimore Medical Center. He was 87.

Developer of Treatments for Migraines dies

curious - does wikipedia guarantee their info tho? google usu has a disclaimer at the top of their searches...

It's usually pretty right since they cite their sources, but since even idiots such as myself can contribute to articles, I'd say take it with a grain of salt. ;)

Indeed; why only last week Wiki was showing that Sean Connery had turned up his toes.

It's usually pretty right since they cite their sources, but since even idiots such as myself can contribute to articles, I'd say take it with a grain of salt. :P

Indeed; why only last week Wiki was showing that Sean Connery had turned up his toes.

A survey by The science journal Nature, finds that on science subjects Wiki is as accurate as the Encyclopedia Britannica.

Guest iain

Re death of William Proxmire..thats wierd because his predecessor as Wisconsin senator Eugene McCarthy died just 5 days ago...maybe we're about to see a whole bunch of american politicians die

Re death of William Proxmire..thats wierd because his predecessor as Wisconsin senator Eugene McCarthy died just 5 days ago...maybe we're about to see a whole bunch of american politicians die

Sshhhh.... you're getting my hopes up! :P

George Bush hopefully :P

Which one? There are more than 100 listed in the phone directory.

well the George Bush I'm on about hasnt got more than 100, for an IQ that is :P

well the George Bush I'm on about hasnt got more than 100, for an IQ that is :rolleyes:

ooh that sounds kinky...you on a George Bush :P

Guest iain

World famous scottish Bag-pipe player Gordon Duncan has died suddenly aged 41

turns out he committed suicide .very sad

World famous scottish Bag-pipe player Gordon Duncan has died suddenly aged 41

Which comes as a great relief to his neighbours, no doubt.

No cause of death given, it was sudden we know, possibly violent?. Perhaps you've identified the perpetrators.

Guest House of Nails

Sorry, but like alot of the comments concerning US politics on this site, this claim is 100% wrong.

Eugene McCarthy was a senator from Minnesota, not Wisconsin.

William Proxmire succeeded Joe McCarthy (no relation to Eugene) who died in 1957, not five days ago.

Guest iain

Sorry, but like alot of the comments concerning US politics on this site, this claim is 100% wrong.

Eugene McCarthy was a senator from Minnesota, not Wisconsin.

William Proxmire succeeded Joe McCarthy (no relation to Eugene) who died in 1957, not five days ago.

I fully accept my blunder in this matter

Cup of Tea...I have been meaning to ask, what type of tea are you?