weatherman90

Near Misses for 2005

Yeah, sorry about that! The search thing would be worth getting working again. Also, didn't realise anyone else would deem him to be famous enough!

Guest Death List Watcher

William J. Bell, longtime Emmy award winning writer/producer of "The Young & The Restless" and "The Bold & The Beautiful" has died at the age of 78

Edited by honez

D C Cook

... wonder what he was driving?

Bob Hunter co-founder of Greenpeace

I guess this article you provided seals his fate; but at least now he may be having a whale of a good time. :rip:

Truthfuly though it's sad to sea him riding off on that last wave~~~~~~~~

'Lucky' the dog

I am sad to report that Lucky's luck has finally run out. The dog, which survives a series of scrapes in those insurance ads, has had one too many, and won't be starring again. Lucky (whose real name was Benson) died of cancer on Thursday.

The staff of Royal & Sun Alliance plan a memorial, while marketing director Mike Tildesley is auditioning in dog rescue homes for a replacement. He says: "Several different actors have played James Bond over the years but the character 007 remains the same. We will adopt a similar approach with Lucky's role."

'Lucky' the dog

I am sad to report that Lucky's luck has finally run out. The dog, which survives a series of scrapes in those insurance ads, has had one too many, and won't be starring again. Lucky (whose real name was Benson) died of cancer on Thursday.

The staff of Royal & Sun Alliance plan a memorial, while marketing director Mike Tildesley is auditioning in dog rescue homes for a replacement. He says: "Several different actors have played James Bond over the years but the character 007 remains the same. We will adopt a similar approach with Lucky's role."

Are animals eligible for deathlist? :(

Are animals eligible for deathlist? ;)

Probably not. :D Red Rum was nominated in 1992 but the rules have probably been refined by now. :(

Its really a shame it could have drawn out another death. But look at it this way..

Theres still Joseph Barbera..

This guy was an "official legend" aged 96 and not on the list!!

I must admit, I had not heard of him until today; but his work has almost certainly played a greater part in more lives than say, the activities of Ronnie Biggs and a few others who became "famous" and made it on to the list. :P

June MacCloy

... wouldn't have passed the "famousness test" I guess, but anyone who appeared in a Marx Brothers film deserves a mention

IMDB entry

Frank Gorshin, who played “The Riddler” on the Batman TV series, has died from lung cancer at age 72.

Frank Gorshin

This is what you get for showing off.

Wasn't famous enough, unless he was one of the blokes from A-ha

I think Hitler's dead, but that's just guessing....:D