Death Watch Beatle

Ideas and Possibilities for 2006

How about Mad Frankie Fraser for 2006? He was born in 1923. I can't find any specific information about his current state of health but apparently he is mad.

Purely for research purposes, it would be good to hear from anyone who has been on a Mad Frankie tour of East London.

He has a website: Frankie

:pop: As a new member.. i think "Good 'ol Bernie (bootiful) Mathews" will be joining the millions of his feathered friends that have flown skywards...merry xmas "Bernie" :devil:

[Merged - Teddy]

:pop: As a new member.. i think "Good 'ol Bernie (bootiful) Mathews" will be joining the millions of his feathered friends that have flown skywards...merry xmas "Bernie"  :devil:

[Merged - Teddy]

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the contribution, but couldn’t you be a bit more original with your name selection? We do have a prominent member of our forum named Death Watch Beatle.

Regards,

ff :)

Mrs Marie Smith, presumably!

Ricardo Montalban might be a possiblity. He is in his mid-eighties now and wheelchair bound with some sort of spine disease. He is only doing voice work now.

SO SORRY... dont want to step on anyones grave ...did'nt know .. i'll delete name & change to another ... thanks

What about "Death Watch Beadle?" It's topical, you see. :devil:

I see that Tony (i left my heart) Bennet is still hanging around in San Francisco.. the rest of his gang have long gone to the choir above the clouds... it can't be too long before he's doing a duet with his ol' mate Perry Como. :devil: Talking of crooners ...whats the odds on Andy Williams joining in? next year of course ,as hes doing a tour in 2005.. :pop:

Not necessarily one for 2006, but one to keep an eye on: IGM Garry Kasparov, former World Chess Champion and Russian politician.

According to Chessbase he was pelted with eggs during a visit to Beslan.

regards,

Hein

Guest IYG
Not necessarily one for 2006, but one to keep an eye on: IGM Garry Kasparov, former World Chess Champion and Russian politician.

regards,

Hein

I remember someone threw a chess board at him a while ago and he called it an assassination attempt.

I remember someone threw a chess board at him a while ago and he called it an assassination attempt.

Hit over the head, actually.

regards,

Hein

I would consider Margaret Thatcher (b.1925) and King Fahd of Saudi Arabia (b.1923). Fahd is going through a £50 million divorce/ law suit so that may help finish him off (even though £50m is loose change to him).

I and King Fahd of Saudi Arabia (b.1923). Fahd is going through a £50 million divorce/ law suit so that may help finish him off

Hell it could finish anyone off. It could even finish myself off.

regards,

Hein

He's only 42 you know.

I don't have the statistics to hand, but I believe being pelted with eggs is seldom fatal. After all Ted Heath is still surviving.

He's only 42 you know.

I don't have the statistics to hand, but I believe being pelted with eggs is seldom fatal. After all Ted Heath is still surviving.

My worry is that in Russia being a politician opposed to president Putin is a health hazard.

Lead filled eggs?

regards,

Hein

I'm not sure if this ones famous enough - the former King of Cambodia Sihanouk (b.1924). He abdicated late last year in favour of his dancing son. He suffers from cancer and it worsened in May. It was so serious that he wrote on his website that he still wasn't dead yet. Above all this he also claims that there are people who want him dead so his outlook on life isn't very positive.

Well, if he was king that would make him eligable to enter no matter which country he was monarch of.

:D

What about Malietoa Tanumafili II (b.1913), the reining monarch of Samoa. The third longest reigning living monarch in the world - speaking of which, I was disappointed to see Rainier slip through the net.

James Earl Jones might be a good one for the '06 list given his recent health problems and advancing age.

Hey,

I though he was already on it

If 2006 drags on like 2005 you can stick me on the list as I shall probably die of bordom. I was in the local paper last week so I've tasted the celebrity life :deadx:

Howabout Ross Davidson, former Eastenders actor but recently been diagnosed with a brain tumor and gave 6 months to year so if he survives this year he will be a definate for next year.

Guest Shuffler
Howabout Ross Davidson, former Eastenders actor but recently been diagnosed with a brain tumor and gave 6 months to year so if he survives this year he will be a definate for next year.

Poor Ross! Must be at least the 3rd time his name has been put forward (possibly all within this thread, though I can't be bothered to check).