Death Watch Beatle

Ideas and Possibilities for 2006

Having just looked up Gerald Ford's birthday in the Times I see that film director Ingmar Bergman is 87 today. I don't recall him being mentioned on here before, but he's surely famous enough for inclusion in 2006.

But he is in goold health for his age, still working on theater plays I believe.

So certainly not checkmate yet...

Seventh%20Seal%2004.jpg

Guest IYG

Don't remind me of that boring movie. I saw it when I was on my Ingmar Bergman period, never ever watch 17 movies from Bergman in such a short time.

Guest Crazedscot

Roger Moore. Don't know why but i've been convinced he's on his way out for some time now.

Don't remind me of that boring movie. I saw it when I was on my Ingmar Bergman period, never ever watch 17 movies from Bergman in such a short time.

Next time one of my friends suggest an Ingmar Bergman marathon session I shall bear that excellent advice in mind and just say 'No'.

Now an Ingrid Bergman marathon session would be different, would you agree Mr Josco?

I note that Ingrid died on her 67th birthday, not much cause for celebration. If I could be allowed a marathon with a famous B/W era film star it would have to be Audrey Hepburn, please.

Guest IYG

I too prefer Audrey to Ingrid. I've seen almost all the famous Ingrid Bergman movies but I still have a couple of Audrey Hepburn ones to see, not many, just a few. According to my count, I have just two to see with Bergman and about 5 to see with Audrey.

According to my count, I have just two to see with Bergman and about 5 to see with Audrey.

You have a member of the aristocracy to help you with these things? You are posh indeed, Inar!

Guest IYG
According to my count, I have just two to see with Bergman and about 5 to see with Audrey.

You have a member of the aristocracy to help you with these things? You are posh indeed, Inar!

Took me 2 seconds to figure out the joke.

Yes, Count Chocola is a very helpful friend.

Guest IYG
I see you're getting quicker then ;)

Practice makes perfect. :skill2:

King Fahd of Saudi Arabia is currently described as "seriously ill" .

I'm not sure he'll make it till 2006, but if his mortal coil has not unravelled by the end of this year, he'd be a safe bet. 1/10 on, the lady in Ladbrookes told me before asking me to leave.

Is 'sick girl' Jane Tomlinson already lurking somewhere on the thirty pages of this thread. If not, she should be.

Is 'sick girl' Jane Tomlinson already lurking somewhere on the thirty pages of this thread. If not, she should be.

Has her own thread here.

Guest IYG
I see you're getting quicker then  ;)

Practice makes perfect. :huh:

Unless your a natural that is..

I don't get it. :lol:

I see you're getting quicker then  ;)

Practice makes perfect. :huh:

I don't get it. :lol:

unless you naturally have quick reactions.

Guest IYG
I see you're getting quicker then  :P

Practice makes perfect. ;)

I don't get it. :huh:

unless you naturally have quick reactions.

Me was kidding I was.

Man, I'm tired, and hungry. :lol:

All of the cast of the original cast of THE MUNSTERS are quite old now i suppose...

Maybe theyll be goin soon.. I know Fred Gwynne has already gone but the rest are as follows....

Yvonne de Carlo- 82 (Lilly Munster)

Al Lewis- 95 (Grandpa)

Pat Preist- 69 (Marylin Munster)

I dont think the little boy will be old enough to be of any concern yet like.. and theres no health problems so far. Plus i dont no wethe Pat Preist is famous enough.... :P

Guest Guest

o yeh lol... soz for that :P :S

I dont think the little boy will be old enough to be of any concern yet like..

Keep in mind that he was a child actor so nowadays he is probably a smack head or something.

I dont think the little boy will be old enough to be of any concern yet like..

Keep in mind that he was a child actor so nowadays he is probably a smack head or something.

Wrong on that one winnie. He is a moderate success and apparently reasonably happy.

See my next message for more information.