Death Watch Beatle

Ideas and Possibilities for 2006

Well, perhaps you aren't the best man for that particular job, Hein. ;)

I've posted on the DL Forum as well but worth noting. A couple of writers Edward Upward (101) and Studs Terkel (93). Studs may just qualify as famous enough for next year. His style and greatest days belong in the past, but that could be said of most of our DL.

Any mentioned Bob Moog, the inventor of the synthesizer?

I've read his biography in Wikipedia and it says that he has a tumor and is undergoing intensive radio/chemotherapy.....

I've read his biography in Wikipedia and it says that he has a tumor and is undergoing intensive radio/chemotherapy.....

By the sound of it though Bob Moog is unlikely to make out '05, But if he does I would have him as a cert to die in '06. But is he considered famous enough.

Dylan, I too was intrigued by your Avatar. Could you point me in the direction of more similar pics?

Pleased to learn that Banshees' (Banshee's? Bansheeses?) Avatar is Alesteir Crowley. Are you too Banshees a follower of the Nonsensical Ramblings of the Great Rankin?

Hmm Notapotato i was almost sure you were in

your mid 30's or atleast that's according to your

member profile. A bit old for Dylan are we?

And the Great Rankin? Wasn't that an old

fire of some sort that occured back in

1959? Can't say i know much about it though.. :blink:

And yes i can say it was a wise choice choosing

Crowley as my DL avator. I always took him as

a somewhat intresting character but i can't say

i believe in all of his teachings..

But hell. He got his way, on our world

being more open to sex and drugs... ;)

by the way- too banshee

im 20

why?

There i say you look about 14. But good looking for 14.

Now that your around my age i would probobly date

you if it wasn't for my little beloved who i've been trying

to get with for the past year and a half. ;)

She's got a real temper! She loves me so much she actually hates me. :blink:

The frightening part is i'm dead serious.

Anyone any news on John Cole, the former BBC Northern Ireland correspandant. He's still alive (Born 1927) but no health news.

Michael Sheard (Mr. Bronson of Grange Hill) is apparently quite ill. He's had to pull out of a couple of conventions due to poor health and normally he'll go to the opening of an envelope. Don't know what's wrong though.

Michael Sheard (Mr. Bronson of Grange Hill) is apparently quite ill. He's had to pull out of a couple of conventions due to poor health and normally he'll go to the opening of an envelope. Don't know what's wrong though.

Doesn't care much for the glue used in envelope manufacturing these days I would presume. ;):D:angry::D:angry::D:angry::D:angry::D:angry::D:D:D

Doesn't care much for the glue used in envelope manufacturing these days I would presume. :angry::D:angry::D:angry::D:angry::D:angry::D:D:D:D:D

Bruno,are you on some kind of medication, If so can I have some please.

;)

Good photo isn't it?

Can anyone tell me how to put the image in my psot though rather than the hyperlink?

By the sound of it though Bob Moog is unlikely to make out '05, But if he does I would have him as a cert to die in '06. But is he considered famous enough.

You are joking I assume.

The guy changed the history of music, albeit in a technological rather than musical way. Without him there would be no Gary Numan, Lieutenant Pigeon or Crazy Frog.

Good photo isn't it?

Can anyone tell me how to put the image  in my psot though rather than the hyperlink?

011120_variety.jpg Like this,you mean. :deathban:

Good photo isn't it?

Can anyone tell me how to put the image  in my psot though rather than the hyperlink?

Here's the basics Millwall............>>>>>>>>>

When you wish to post you have undoubtedly selected an image you want to let the world see. There are methods, many methods. Methodical methods and Methodist methods and of course the medicated an non-medicated methods which of course brings us to the method I use. I bookmark the imagery in the bookmarking file (some systems refer to it as Favorites/favorite places/etc.) When you are posting you will look above the text box which you are incarcerating your message in and up there ^, yes up above you willl see B I U Font Size Color and the next line has http:// followed by IMG now you click on the IMG button and a little screen will jump n front of you (actually to the upper left of your computer screen) and it will have http:// in it. You then enter the web site where your image is located. Remember, you need to have had the image itself selected as an image only, without text. For example if you Google search and go to images, click on the image, then in the next screen go to the top box and click on the image again and then the image, and only the image will appear in your screen. That is what you need to bookmark, that image. Not the image attached to anything else okay? Let me now take you on a journey to show how this works. For our exercise we will need a victim and I have choselated Unckie Wilfie (Wilford Brimley)

Step One: http://www.google.com

Step Two: Enter the name Wilford Brimley

Step Three: Press Enter

Step Four: On the google screen click on Images (it's at the top )

Step Five: Click on the image you would like (try to select something 50K or less for space and bandwidth preservation along with faster downloading time)

Step Six: On the Google image page there will be a seperate box above and it will say click to see full size image. When this appears, select it as what you are placing in your bookmarked listing.

Step Seven return to your D.L. post and when ready type your message, then click on IMG and enter the http: info. After that, select Preview Post and if all is satisfactory then click on Add Reply. Now for the image:

brimley4.jpg

Of course it's harder if you are looking for a specific image,as millwall was. I found the one she wanted by Googling- prince of wales 2001 brinsworth. And up it popped.

Of course it's harder if you are looking for a specific image,as millwall was. I found the one she wanted by Googling- prince of wales 2001 brinsworth. And up it popped.

Yes perhaps you did but the first and foremost request was HOW do you place the image instead of having to insert it in a hyperlink through a different message. There is something of a difference. I believe Millwall was looking for the thrilling joy of having the image appear for all to see immediately without having to go through the extra in a message link where one would have to click yet again and that is what my instructions were set for.

Good photo isn't it?

Here's the basics Millwall............>>>>>>>>>

When you wish to post you have undoubtedly selected an image you want to let the world see. There are methods, many methods. Methodical methods and Methodist methods and of course the medicated an non-medicated methods which of course brings us to the method I use. I bookmark the imagery in the bookmarking file (some systems refer to it as Favorites/favorite places/etc.) When you are posting you will look above the text box which you are incarcerating your message in and up there ^, yes up above you willl see B I U Font Size Color and the next line has http:// followed by IMG now you click on the IMG button and a little screen will jump n front of you (actually to the upper left of your computer screen) and it will have http:// in it. You then enter the web site where your image is located. Remember, you need to have had the image itself selected as an image only, without text. For example if you Google search and go to images, click on the image, then in the next screen go to the top box and click on the image again and then the image, and only the image will appear in your screen. That is what you need to bookmark, that image. Not the image attached to anything else okay? Let me now take you on a journey to show how this works. For our exercise we will need a victim and I have choselated Unckie Wilfie (Wilford Brimley)

Step One: http://www.google.com

Step Two: Enter the name Wilford Brimley

Step Three: Press Enter

Step Four: On the google screen click on Images (it's at the top )

Step Five: Click on the image you would like (try to select something 50K or less for space and bandwidth preservation along with faster downloading time)

Step Six: On the Google image page there will be a seperate box above and it will say click to see full size image. When this appears, select it as what you are placing in your bookmarked listing.

Step Seven return to your D.L. post and when ready type your message, then click on IMG and enter the http: info. After that, select Preview Post and if all is satisfactory then click on Add Reply. Now for the image:

brimley4.jpg

Thank you very, very much.

So for example

richard_osullivan.jpg

Of course it's harder if you are looking for a specific image,as millwall was. I found the one she wanted by Googling- prince of wales  2001 brinsworth. And up it popped.

Yes perhaps you did but the first and foremost request was HOW do you place the image instead of having to insert it in a hyperlink through a different message. There is something of a difference. I believe Millwall was looking for the thrilling joy of having the image appear for all to see immediately without having to go through the extra in a message link where one would have to click yet again and that is what my instructions were set for.

Yeah.

Charles Forte the Hotelier was born in 1908, another possible for '06. I apologise if he's already been mentioned, tried the search facility but it kept saying an error has occured.

:huh:

Phyllis a Whitney has got to be a good choice for '06. She'll be 103 next year.

As you would say Tempus..That's old news

If you would just keep up you would know that

she has been talked about many times before.

One of the times including my cenetarian thread. ;)

it's allright though that you are a little behind everyone

else. After all you are a Death List rookie.. :huh:

Phyllis a Whitney has got to be a good choice for '06. She'll be 103 next year.

As you would say Tempus..That's old news

If you would just keep up you would know that

she has been talked about many times before.

One of the times including my cenetarian thread. :D

it's allright though that you are a little behind everyone

else. After all you are a Death List rookie.. ;)

I did do a search Banshee, but nothing came up could it be because YOU spelt the name WRONG.

:huh: For heavens sake buy yourself a dictionary.

:huh: For heavens sake buy yourself a dictionary.

My spelling is always a problem every hear and then but

i think i've improved over time also accounting on that

thread was created some time ago..

I also just noticed Tempus that you changed your avator!

It appears you took my heavly advised suggestion

into thought.