Death Watch Beatle

Ideas and Possibilities for 2006

Guest IYG
I thought the Speaker of the House is the third in line.

That's what I meant, of course :lol:

Are those two the same person? I get confused with US politics.

So are most Americans

So are most Americans

It's intentional; confused people with a short attention span are much easier to deceive. It's been my observation that much the same thing occurs in the UK as well.

Yes, our Speaker of the House has no real power.

But he's utterly convinced he does.

Sherwood Schwartz, the Creator of the "Brady Bunch" Sitcom.

What do you mean "sitcom?" Surely that's not true.

For it to be described as a sitcom, that would mean there had to be some comedic portion to it, no matter how minescule. And that's something that clearly, was never the case.

Sherwood Schwartz, the Creator of the "Brady Bunch" Sitcom.

What do you mean "sitcom?" Surely that's not true.

For it to be described as a sitcom, that would mean there had to be some comedic portion to it, no matter how minescule. And that's something that clearly, was never the case.

Please! The show was hysterical. Every time you looked at these clowns in their K-mart and sears outfits all color co-ordinated with each other. And the story lines! Those were over the top funny. JUst realizing the lack of realness.

Ever take a look at their backyard? Why was it so small compared to the distance across the front of the house and why did things bounce off that back lawn?

And what type of architect builds a house for all those people with only 1 bathroom?

The comedy of errors on this show. How about the time they got a boat? It was a small rowboat and they were all excited. I can't see how even 2 would fit in much less all 9 (remember Alice the maid went everywhere with them.)

Okay it wasn't the same as some shows but it did its work.

I was a kid when The Brady Bunch was on in prime time, and whenever we watched it my parents would always use the show to nag at me and my brother: "Why can't you two be more like those kids?" I couldn't tell them the answer was, "Because it's the 70's, man, I'm too busy smoking dope and dropping acid to ape the behavior of a 50's retro wish-fest!"

Umm...I just recently joined this forum, having read over it...and surprise of surprises, I have already made a post.

That is not me. What the hell's the deal ... would the Real Dr. Teen please stand up...

Dr. Gill E. Teen, Attorney At Law :old::blink::old:

I would never have said anything so stupid as to predict the death of Don Knotts. He is, as the informed person who followed that bogus damn post said, in good health. I have no idea what to say about Margaret Thatcher... I haven't seen much of her as of late and neither has anybody else, me thinks.

Umm...I just recently joined this forum, having read over it...and surprise of surprises, I have already made a post.

That is not me. What the hell's the deal ... would the Real Dr. Teen please stand up...

Dr. Gill E. Teen, Attorney At Law :old::blink::old:

I'm afraid you're mistaken. The other poster is "dR. gILL e. tEEN, aTTORNEY aT lA" not "Dr. Gill E. Teen, Attorney At Law".

Note the missing "w" at the end.

They also haven't quite mastered the Caps Lock key yet either.

How about the writer John Mortimer. He's been looking past his best for a while.

Dr. Gill E. Teen, Attorney At Law  <_<  :angry:  :angry:

I'm afraid you're mistaken. The other poster is "dR. gILL e. tEEN, aTTORNEY aT lA" not "Dr. Gill E. Teen, Attorney At Law".

Note the missing "w" at the end.

They also haven't quite mastered the Caps Lock key yet either.

Good Point! I Appreciate the support :)

;) Shame we didn't have Carson on the 2005 list.

I have a suggestion for 2006. How about Wilford Brimley? Every time I see him at some event or on a commercial he looks worse and worse... :blink:

I have another 2 predictions to throw out there. If she can survive 2005 what about Estelle Getty -- 82 and in more advanced stages of Parkinsons? Also, why isn't Red Buttons on the list? he's 86 and has had a couple heartattacks, plus he's got bad diabetes from what i hear. Just a thought :angry:

<_<:angry:

Cyril Smith has been listed three times, but not since 1991. Have you given up on him? He will be 77 in June and, unless there's been some Nigel Lawson-style shrinkage, could be in line for a massive coronary someime soon.

Not wishing it on the old boy, you understand. I liked him in the 70s, he gave Mike Yarwood, oh, minutes of material.

Lifelong bachelor, I see.

As I seem to recall (some years ago now) life just becomes existence when batchelorhood ends

Guest Monkeymummy

Could I suggest two for 2006 ? Pete Doherty ex Libertine and Courtney Love who'se gone a bit quiet of late and could go either way (ie total reform of character or a meeting with her maker in the not to distant future).

Could I suggest two for 2006 ? Pete Doherty ex Libertine .........

Who? <_<

Ms/Mr Monkeymummy.

May I refer you to the search facility at the top-right of the screen. You will find out far more than you ever needed to know about the health of these two.

Could I suggest two for 2006 ? Pete Doherty ex Libertine

Josco. Where have you and I been? Who is this guy? <_<

If, like me, you refuse to read (buy) any of Murdoch's rags, then your knowledge of D list celebrities is certain to be poorer