Death Watch Beatle

Ideas and Possibilities for 2006

There's others who'll be the judge of that, m'lad.

But if he dies this year, it'll be academic anyway.

Now, I doubt you were born in the year 90, Weatherman.

Guest Captain Foamy

Steven Segal will be dead by the end of the week! My pick is Steven Segal. He is complete toast!

Also Pete Sampras's dad, is that valid, he has almost no celebrity. But I have the inside info if you know what I mean :lol:

Also YOU! I WILL KILL YOU

Just had to remove that hyperlink - there'll be no advertising round these parts (not even for books!).

And I doubt you will kill any of us - we have wives and girlfriends to do that instead :lol:

And I doubt you will kill any of us - we have wives and girlfriends to do that instead :lol:

Wives and girlfriends!

Where do you find the time (& money)?

I had a squint at the link before it was removed.... Crap really.

Hmmm.....

No.

Better not say it. The poor boy has it hard enough.

Tempting though. :lol:

Was "Facts of Life" ever popular in the U.K.? If so, how about Mrs. Garret (Charlotte Rae) she is 79 this year, and was always rather large on the show.

Charlotte Rae

Don't know about Facts of Life but I see she was in Diffrent Strokes and that was quite big over here so she'd probably get an obit.

Or, Stan Lee, Creator of Spiderman and The Hulk comic books.

aged 83 this year.

Stan Lee... When I read his work I never knew his name. Wow. I enjoyed all those wasted hours in my youth, probably about Weatherman90's age.

Ah, happy days....................

Mark Latham, the recently-resigned Australian Labor Party leader might be one to watch for in the next couple of years. (Born 1961, so he's a young 'un too.)

"Public office can take it out of people and, after 17 years and two serious life-threatening illnesses, the time has come to put my family and my health first."

Why not do us a favour Mark, and put DeathList first? :unsure:

He once referred to Prime Minister John Howard as an "arselicker", and to the Liberal Party front bench as a "conga-line of suckholes".  He also once characterised George W. Bush as "the most incompetent and dangerous President in living memory".

Aside from having slight trouble with the correct spelling of "Labour" this highly articulate fellow seems to have his head screwed on right.

this highly articulate fellow seems to have his head screwed on right.

I must admit I'll miss his brand of politics. We could do with a few more opposition leaders like him in lots of other countries around the world.

It'll be a shame when he keels over with a dodgy gall-bladder or whatever it is he's got in 2006. :unsure:

this highly articulate fellow seems to have his head screwed on right.

I must admit I'll miss his brand of politics. We could do with a few more opposition leaders like him in lots of other countries around the world.

It'll be a shame when he keels over with a dodgy gall-bladder or whatever it is he's got in 2006. :unsure:

So it is 2006 then, but you're not sure with what!

aged 83 this year. Recently sued for spiderman movie money, gotta be a little stress on the guy.

Bad news, he's gone and won his case, so it won't be the stress that gets him. Mind you he might blow it all on a bender and kill himself through excess....

Spider-Cash

aged 83 this year. Recently sued for spiderman movie money, gotta be a little stress on the guy.

Bad news, he's gone and won his case, so it won't be the stress that gets him. Mind you he might blow it all on a bender and kill himself through excess....

Spider-Cash

Or some cruel child may pick his legs off one-by-one

Guest dR. gILL e. tEEN, aTTORNEY aT lA

Hi All, new contributor....

kinda surprised to see that Dick Clark didn't get nicked for 2005. he's in alot worse shape than people let on.

Also, two other predictions 2005/picks for '06:

Don Knotts -- 84, and in failing health.

Maggie Thatcher -- 85, has had several strokes, looked dreadful at Reagan's funeral.

:ph34r::unsure:

You have your ages terribly wrong, they are both 80 this year. Don Knotts is in excellent health.

*Gulp*

Dick Cheney as president. *shudders*

I wonder if Football Fan could be persuaded to have a quick word with them and suggest they change their plans.

Slightly.

I agree with your sentiments. Hard as it may seem, I think he's worse than Dubya. Fortunately, I'm not sure if Cheney's heart would stand the shock. Who's Leader of the House of Representatives? :lol:

Guest IYG

I agree with your sentiments. Hard as it may seem, I think he's worse than Dubya. Fortunately, I'm not sure if Cheney's heart would stand the shock. Who's Leader of the House of Representatives? :lol:

I thought the Speaker of the House is the third in line. If so, that would be someone names Dennis Hastert.