deathtakesaholiday

Tom Selleck Aka Magnum

The man is still alive, but the moustache, sadly, died long ago.

Guest Paul

Alive and still acting in a 2005 production called Stone Cold. He's now 60 years old. :sicktherm:

Still alive Tom Selleck

Try Google first before you come here, you will have a better chance there! :sicktherm:

Or here, even.

Or here. :crossbone:

Hi, is the renowned American thespian Tom Selleck still knocking about ? He is best known for such enduring old classics as Magnum PI. :sicktherm:

Just bloody Google it!

You can forgive the confusion though. It's not like his work has dazzled us of late. Personally, I'm struggling to remember the plot of his last winner - Crossfire Trail, a 2000 TV movie. Begging the question whether it's as good as the stunning Road to Dusty Death starring Simon MacCorkindale discussed on the F1 thread hereabouts.

Selleck has given his blessing to the Magnum PI reboot. http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/08/05/tom-selleck-gave-his-blessing-for-magnum-p-reboot-star-says.html

And Higgins is being played by a woman.

21st Century...and all we get a rehashes of stuff from way back.

What next? Hart To Hart played by two lassies? With Max as a dominated houseboy in leather hotpants?

Anyway, I digress...:lol:

• Like 1

They could get Stana Katic to play Magnum.

Stana-Katic-with-a-Hairy-Chest--117200.jpg

• Like 2

What cunt made a thread for Selleck 14 years ago when he was 60?  Cunt.  Glad they're gone.  Saves me from constantly calling them cunt as a morning ritual.

SC

Larry Manetti turns up to guest star on Blue Bloods with the great moustache: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11803685/Tom-Selleck-78-enjoys-Magnum-P-reunion-Larry-Manetti-75-pair-film-Blue-Bloods.html

No one scrambles to get their chopper out, and Selleck will certainly not be troubling Courtney Cox anytime soon, as his Magoo like stare searches for the camera.

• Like 1

Larry Manetti was looking worryingly feeble on Blue Bloods this week. Only looks like he has about another 3-5 years. Reveals in below article he had a stroke seven years ago and is now in a wheelchair. One to consider for 2024?

https://www.tvinsider.com/1089753/blue-bloods-magnum-pi-tom-selleck-larry-manetti-stroke-wheelchair/

On the other hand, Selleck was looking like he has another 13-15 years on Blue Bloods this week, for sure he will be the last survivor from Magnum P.I.'s main cast, which is fitting, considering he was the show's star.

• Like 1

My parents saw the pics in the papers today and remarked on how fat he has become.

• Like 1