Guest Chewie

Jane Tomlinson Killer Ride

You guys are a f*****g disgrace, how f*****g dare you say these things about a women who is suffering with cancer and still manages to do everything that she has done. We wont be seeing you on TV for your achievements or writing a book. You cocks will spend your life as gimps, just wasting your life, writing poison on the internet. I'd love to meet you, i'd shorten your life by a hell of a lot!!!

*** Yawn***

You guys are a f*****g disgrace, how f*****g dare you say these things about a women who is suffering with cancer and still manages to do everything that she has done. We wont be seeing you on TV for your achievements or writing a book. You cocks will spend your life as gimps, just wasting your life, writing poison on the internet. I'd love to meet you, i'd shorten your life by a hell of a lot!!!

Poison, Poison, Poison, Poison, Poison, Poison, Poison, Poison, Poison, Poison, Poison, Poison, Poison, Poison, Poison, Poison, Poison, Poison, Poison, Poison, Poison, Poison, Poison, Poison, Poison, Poison, Poison, Poison, Poison, Poison.

You're right, I'm a big Cnut.

I do sincerely hope when I get cancer I'm still able to run a marathon. Nothing would give me greater joy than having a maladjusted, mentally limited, homophobic, sexually frustrated, shallow-threat making clown like you look up to me.

I do sincerely hope when I get cancer I'm still able to run a marathon. Nothing would give me greater joy than having a maladjusted, mentally limited, homophobic, sexually frustrated, shallow-threat making clown like you look up to me.

:D

I'm just looking forward to the stage where someone has the indignity of wiping my arse and emptying my colostomy bag. F*** the marathon give me a radioactive mars bar. :D

You and who's army??

You and who's army??

Hopefully not The Roman Army. I'm not too fond of them :D

You and who's army??

Hopefully not The Roman Army. I'm not too fond of them :D

May I suggest the Salvation Army?

regards,

Hein

As Ms Tomlinson might say: On yer bike!

You and who's army??

Hopefully not The Roman Army. I'm not too fond of them :lol:

regards,

Hein

Or maybe the Jesus Army

I'd be more afraid of Dad's Army. Clive Dunn is immortal you know.

You and who's army??

Hopefully not The Roman Army. I'm not too fond of them :ph34r:

regards,

Hein

Or maybe the Jesus Army

That does not bother me. As long as they are not Jehovah's Withnesses. :ph34r:

You and who's army??

Hopefully not The Roman Army. I'm not too fond of them :ph34r:

regards,

Hein

Or maybe the Jesus Army

That does not bother me. As long as they are not Jehovah's Withnesses. :ph34r:

I remember years back when i was a very young man.

There were the huge birthday celebraitions in Ms.Grimes

class. Everyone would bring in cake and gifts but Jacob

was a Jehovah so he would spend his time distant from

the party in the library down the hall.

Hey you know what? terminal means terminal it's just this women has managed to live a little longer than most. And they do do marathons etc. So get your facts straight. Terminal doesn't neccessarily mean she will die within an alloted time medical professionals can only guess.

I would be horrified if I were her children or indeed her and found all this on a website. You guys are really sick. Tell you what shall we start a death list about your MUM???? Can't do one on mine she's already dead, from cancer.

I hope Jane lives for many years to come. She has raised so much for charity when was the last time you managed to rasie over 1 million pounds.

Yeah no ones wishing her a long slow death but do you really have to put her on this list at all.

SICK SICK SICK. Karma will catch up with up. And it's up to Jane how she lives her life now if she wants to run marathons then let her. She makes me feel inadequate. So I suppose I have something in common with the sick people of the forum then eh???

Hey you know what? terminal means terminal it's just this women has managed to live a little longer than most. And they do do marathons etc. So get your facts straight. Terminal doesn't neccessarily mean she will die within an alloted time medical professionals can only guess.

I would be horrified if I were her children or indeed her and found all this on a website. You guys are really sick. Tell you what shall we start a death list about your MUM???? Can't do one on mine she's already dead, from cancer.

I hope Jane lives for many years to come. She has raised so much for charity when was the last time you managed to rasie over 1 million pounds.

Yeah no ones wishing her a long slow death but do you really have to put her on this list at all.

SICK SICK SICK. Karma will catch up with up. And it's up to Jane how she lives her life now if she wants to run marathons then let her. She makes me feel inadequate. So I suppose I have something in common with the sick people of the forum then eh???

Did your mother run any marathons? Welcome to the forum purpletrumpet, you're one of us now.

Hey you know what? terminal means terminal it's just this women has managed to live a little longer than most...

...She makes me feel inadequate. So I suppose I have something in common with the sick people of the forum then eh???

Did your mother run any marathons? Welcome to the forum purpletrumpet, you're one of us now.

As uncool as my response is, it amazes me, that when cancer is estimated to effect one in three people, ranters think they're the only ones.

Whine, bitch, moan [FALSETTO] How would you feel...[/FALSETTO].

Grow up. I'd feel shitty. I would, I did and I (chances are) will again. How I deal with that in the interim has very little to do with whining idiots like you.

Edited by Gunjaman5000

Hi PT, good to have you on board!

Now let's see what we can do about your little outburst:

Terminal doesn't neccessarily mean she will die within an alloted time medical professionals can only guess.

Well Purply, there's a semicolon missing from that sentence, and you make it sound like she wants to die, which is pretty unlikely, in spite of how much publicity that might get her.

You guys are really sick.

Good. It wouldn't be a proper rant without that bit.

Tell you what shall we start a death list about your MUM???? Can't do one on mine she's already dead, from cancer.

Another obligatory bit. Purply, the points are stacking up for you.

No, she isn't going on the list. She is too obscure and wasn't famous at all before she became ill. Incidentally, in English a question has a question mark at the end. And "one's" has an apostrophe.

SICK SICK SICK. Karma will catch up with up. And it's up to Jane how she lives her life now if she wants to run marathons then let her.

Sick you said already. Too much repetition of "up" makes for a very ungainly style. Also, that sentence should actually be two sentences. Incidentally, we wouldn't bother trying to stop Ms. Tomlinson from running a marathon if that were what she wanted to do.

A promising rant with many of the classic elements. Not bad for a first try. In order for it to be a real all-time humdinger though, you need to get your spelling and grammar down to the same low standard as your punctuation. Also there wasn't enough CAPITALISATION and no multiple exclamation marks.(!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

5 out of 10. Keep trying.

;)

SICK SICK SICK. Karma will catch up with up. And it's up to Jane how she lives her life now if she wants to run marathons then let her.

[snip]

A promising rant with many of the classic elements. Not bad for a first try. In order for it to be a real all-time humdinger though, you need to get your spelling and grammar down to the same low standard as your punctuation. Also there wasn't enough CAPITALISATION and no multiple exclamation marks.(!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I note that the karma bit is a novel approach. Normally we're advised to got to Hell. Or Hull.

regards,

Hein

Excellent. A well-constructed rant-deconstruction always gladdens the heart.

Surely Pinkoboe loses rant points for taking the time to register.

Otherwise, well done Mr Spud.

Excellent.  A well-constructed rant-deconstruction always gladdens the heart.

Otherwise, well done Mr Spud.

I agree. That was an excellent rant-deconstruction! ;)

Not bad, nonetheless.

For a greenhorn.

Normally we're advised to got to Hell. Or Hull.

Is there a difference?

Oh yes. One has John Prescott living there. Ideally he should move to the other one.

I once posted someone some fish from Hull (for a "joke"). It was a Bank Holiday Saturday, so they didn't arrived till Wednesday. Their cat went beserk when the parcel arrived and God only knows what the postman thought.