Guest KateS

Margaret Thatcher

From what I can gather,she is in a bad way,possibly in a coma after suffering a stroke.There seems to be a news blackout imposed on her condition though.We're unlikely to hear anything official until she actually dies.

meanwhile preparations for her death are going full speed ahead on the net as you can see here

certain people are getting into trouble for it!

Cremation would sort that problem, cremation at the Orgreave Coke Works would be an appropriate tribute.

Or bury her down a mine.

A small plot on the Falklands? They must love her out there and no risk of lots of people visiting!!

Cremation would sort that problem, cremation at the Orgreave Coke Works would be an appropriate tribute.
Or bury her down a mine.
A small plot on the Falklands? They must love her out there and no risk of lots of people visiting!!

I'd bury her under a firm slab of concrete and build a dance hall on top of it.

regards,

Hein

Maggie T is celebrating becoming the oldest living female president or prime minister in the world following the death of the former president of Bolivia Lidia Tejada today .Might not be long before she passes on her crown though

Maggie T is celebrating becoming the oldest living female president or prime minister in the world following the death of the former president of Bolivia Lidia Tejada today .Might not be long before she passes on her crown though

You more or less posted the same message at 5am this morning. Is there any need for you to tell us twice in two different threads?

One can only hope so!

Oh and please ignore Windsor's unnecessary comments. That's what I do! :lol:

So you ignore all his comments then? :lol:

Absolutely! Went to the "Deathlist Howto" thread yesterday and Magere Hein kindly explained me how to do it :)

Oh dear, all a bit of a storm in a teacup, isn't it? Does he really annoy you that much that you have to go to all that bother of officially ignoring him?

Yep. Let's face it, I do like this board but can't be arsed reading the crap he writes. Anyway, let's try to get back on track :P . Does anybody have any plans for celebrating the passing of Maggie? I'm sure I've already mentioned I have a bottle of champers in the fridge ready and waiting. I bet there will be street parties in Argentina!

I bet there will be street parties in Argentina! [/font][/size]

That's one thing I've never understood, the Falklands War pretty much brought about the downfall of the Argentine junta, really they should thank Thatcher

I bet there will be street parties in Argentina! [/font][/size]

That's one thing I've never understood, the Falklands War pretty much brought about the downfall of the Argentine junta, really they should thank Thatcher

Well we don't. The junta was on its way out anyway. We mostly remember Maggie for the Manuel Belgrano.

Over at "Why won't thatcher die?" thread on Facebook, an Irish nationalist told me why he hated Thatcher, regardless of politics or views, it's agreed that Thatcher caused ALOT of pain and suffering to people, regardless of political debates. As Dia de le Muete mentions the ANA Manuel Belgrano being sunk, and 300+ people died. Or the miners, more people died, or elders dying, or hunger strikes, that the legacy of this elected psychopath's legacy is one of Fucked up psychopathy.... Well they say that the chicks are the deadlier of the species.... And she has earned our justified hatred. Living in insulated Canada, I never realized how truly darkheartedly macabre she is.... and she can only be compared to the other dictators we have seen come and go here..... she was no mindless meatheaded drone politician (those mediocre ones that we never hear about after their defeat), she was heartless and calculated her icy bony fingers snuffed the heat from many people....

Most Americans couldn't figure out why Argentina thought England was going to roll over. Everything else aside, it was a costly wager.

Of course, we make stupid decisions in the grip of jingoism as well.

Most Americans couldn't figure out why Argentina thought England was going to roll over. Everything else aside, it was a costly wager.

Of course, we make stupid decisions in the grip of jingoism as well.

Hi CarolAnn :-)

That's a good point. I'll tell you: the people only knew what they were being told by the government controlled media. This was before the time of the Internet, and with the censorship that was taking place, we actually thought we were winning... until we lost.

The military government was subsidised by the American government like the one in Chile and it is currently believed that they fully expected the Americans to take their side (I know, I know). In any case, the junta was on its way out, and what better way to drum up support than a war? Plus, it's what a military government likes doing, going to war :lol: .

Over at "Why won't thatcher die?" thread on Facebook, an Irish nationalist told me why he hated Thatcher, regardless of politics or views, it's agreed that Thatcher caused ALOT of pain and suffering to people, regardless of political debates. As Dia de le Muete mentions the ANA Manuel Belgrano being sunk, and 300+ people died. Or the miners, more people died, or elders dying, or hunger strikes, that the legacy of this elected psychopath's legacy is one of Fucked up psychopathy.... Well they say that the chicks are the deadlier of the species.... And she has earned our justified hatred. Living in insulated Canada, I never realized how truly darkheartedly macabre she is.... and she can only be compared to the other dictators we have seen come and go here..... she was no mindless meatheaded drone politician (those mediocre ones that we never hear about after their defeat), she was heartless and calculated her icy bony fingers snuffed the heat from many people....

This "she was heartless and calculated her icy bony fingers snuffed the heat from many people" sums up my feelings about her perfectly. Thank you.

At least the Tory arseholes in power now with their "Big Society" admit there is such a thing as society.

This "she was heartless and calculated her icy bony fingers snuffed the heat from many people" sums up my feelings about her perfectly. Thank you.

At least the Tory arseholes in power now with their "Big Society" admit there is such a thing as society.

C'mon guys your killing the mood...I get it - everyone is venting their anger about what happened in the 1980's, but lets face it the 80's are over - Thatcher is a relic of those times, much the same as Hawke is here in Oz, and should be viewed as such.

Personally I like the old battle-axe for one plain and simple reason...

thatcherspittingim.jpg

Maybe we could use this as her profile pic when the inevitable happens.

Everyone should take a deep breath, watch a few episodes of Spitting Image and have a cup of tea.

P.S. Welshman I find it amusing (i.e. massive lol's :lol: ) that you agree with the angry quote from our resident Canadian whilst quoting Jonathan Swift about the need for more love in the world.

LOL I got sent this today, check it out (got to love the Irish :lol: )

That's all very well and good but are you going to answer our question in the Jerry Lewis thread, Dia? :lol:

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?...st&p=159760

Thanks to Windsor pissing you off, we have been waiting two years for your answer!

That's all very well and good but are you going to answer our question in the Jerry Lewis thread, Dia? :lol:

Thanks to Windsor pissing you off, we have been waiting two years for your answer!

LOL, I had forgotten about that. The answer is now in the Jerry Lewis thread, and it's not one of the names that had been mentioned so might come as a surprise :)

LOL, I had forgotten about that. The answer is now in the Jerry Lewis thread, and it's not one of the names that had been mentioned so might come as a surprise :)

Thanks for answering! I was just a lurker on this site back then but, after I read that post of yours, I wondered about every action film type who came on TV, if they were "the one." :P Never considered that person you just named, though.

Thanks for answering! I was just a lurker on this site back then but, after I read that post of yours, I wondered about every action film type who came on TV, if they were "the one." :P Never considered that person you just named, though.

He must have loved that role in Highlander where him and Sean Connery were in skirts (kilts) - came on here for a laugh/info on dead/dying people - never thought I'd find out things like this!

And some of the comments and sense of humours are amazing - very clever.

Also won a quiz at weekend as one of questions was what Anubis is patron saint of - guessed Death thanks to Anubis the Jackal - actually Embalmers but they gave it to me and won by one point - bingo!

Only thing is I'm struggling to use all the clever stuff - thought I knew a bit about IT before I tried using this site - can't work out how to upload photos or do links etc etc etc

Hey GRIM UP NORTH, you can find out how to do all those things here: Deathlist Howto.

Davey Jones' Locker: how frustrating, I know exactly what you mean. Remember when Diana was holidaying with the Fayeds and came out to the reporters on a boat and said to them that she would make a revelation in two weeks that would blow them all away? And then she goes and dies! I'm still wondering what that was, damn! :lol:

:lol:

Hey GRIM UP NORTH, you can find out how to do all those things here: Deathlist Howto.

Davey Jones' Locker: how frustrating, I know exactly what you mean. Remember when Diana was holidaying with the Fayeds and came out to the reporters on a boat and said to them that she would make a revelation in two weeks that would blow them all away? And then she goes and dies! I'm still wondering what that was, damn! :lol:

Dia - thanks, I'll try and work my way through all the tips!?

Re Diana - think it was that Charles used to get visited by transvestites every night........... (oh no - apparently that was Camilla)

That's all very well and good but are you going to answer our question in the Jerry Lewis thread, Dia? :)

LOL, I had forgotten about that. The answer is now in the Jerry Lewis thread, and it's not one of the names that had been mentioned so might come as a surprise :P

He must have loved that role in Highlander where him and Sean Connery were in skirts (kilts) - came on here for a laugh/info on dead/dying people - never thought I'd find out things like this!

Same here. :lol:

Welcome to the club!

P.S. Welshman I find it amusing (i.e. massive lol's ;) ) that you agree with the angry quote from our resident Canadian whilst quoting Jonathan Swift about the need for more love in the world.

Hi BS44, whilst I agree that there should be more love in the world (and my hatred of the milk snatcher doesn't help), I don't see my signature quote as being about love but rather about (organised) religion. I do think here should be rather less of that in the world.

P.S. Welshman I find it amusing (i.e. massive lol's ;) ) that you agree with the angry quote from our resident Canadian whilst quoting Jonathan Swift about the need for more love in the world.

Hi BS44, whilst I agree that there should be more love in the world (and my hatred of the milk snatcher doesn't help), I don't see my signature quote as being about love but rather about (organised) religion. I do think here should be rather less of that in the world.

Couldn't agree more!

One can only hope so!

Oh and please ignore Windsor's unnecessary comments. That's what I do! ;)

So you ignore all his comments then? :P

Absolutely! Went to the "Deathlist Howto" thread yesterday and Magere Hein kindly explained me how to do it ;)

Oh dear, all a bit of a storm in a teacup, isn't it? Does he really annoy you that much that you have to go to all that bother of officially ignoring him?

Yep. Let's face it, I do like this board but can't be arsed reading the crap he writes. Anyway, let's try to get back on track :P . Does anybody have any plans for celebrating the passing of Maggie? I'm sure I've already mentioned I have a bottle of champers in the fridge ready and waiting. I bet there will be street parties in Argentina!

Getting a load of grief from Mrs Rotten that my bottle of champagne is taking up too much space in her fridge - just may have to go and get a small wine cooler type fridge asap!