Guest KateS

Margaret Thatcher

Getting a load of grief from Mrs Rotten that my bottle of champagne is taking up too much space in her fridge - just may have to go and get a small wine cooler type fridge asap!

I had a bottle in the fridge for over two years and then gave up and drank it. I now bought one of those small bottles (20cl), which barely takes any space. In any case, tell the Mrs it won't be long now ;)

Bottle in the fridge, hmmm. I might risk a pub when the time comes, even though I've lived in safe Tory seats almost my whole life, there are still local watering holes where honest working types go.

It'll be many flagons of good working class stout and a few verses of 'Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead' for me when she goes. I do hope it's soon!

I have a theory that Thatcher will die when this thread reaches its 88th page.88 is an important number to thatcher -she became tory leader on february 11, 1975-11./2/75..add the numbers and it comes to 88..she became prime minister on may 4 1979..4/5/79..again adding the numbers comes to 88.Her husband Dennis died shortly after his 88th birthday.So lets hurry up and get to the 88th page of this thread!

He's evidently a child who knows cock all about cock all

These were the original lyrics to the theme of "Henry's Cat"

I have a theory that Thatcher will die when this thread reaches its 88th page.88 is an important number to thatcher -she became tory leader on february 11, 1975-11./2/75..add the numbers and it comes to 88..she became prime minister on may 4 1979..4/5/79..again adding the numbers comes to 88.Her husband Dennis died shortly after his 88th birthday.So lets hurry up and get to the 88th page of this thread!

I think you're on to something. In very right-wing circles it's not unusial to sign off messages with '88'1, the 8th letter of the alphabet being 'H', therefore 'HH' , to be understood as 'Heil Hitler'.

Let's hope she dies before she's 88.

1Among telegraphists '88' is also used as a sign-off. To them it means 'love and kisses'.

Hein

I think you're on to something. In very right-wing circles it's not unusial to sign off messages with '88'1, the 8th letter of the alphabet being 'H', therefore 'HH' , to be understood as 'Heil Hitler'.

1Among telegraphists '88' is also used as a sign-off. To them it means 'love and kisses'.

Hein

88?! That's the speed Marty McFly has to reach in Back To the Future. 1, 2 and 3!! Surely 88 is the most important number in the known universe

Hein

88?! That's the speed Marty McFly has to reach in Back To the Future. 1, 2 and 3!! Surely 88 is the most important number in the known universe

Isn't it 42? The meaning of life?

Hein

As far as I know Maggie Thatcher has never been a telegraphist..

Hein

As far as I know Maggie Thatcher has never been a telegraphist..

Hardly likely.

No, 42 is not the meaning of life. It's the answer to the ultimate question of life, the Universe, and everything. Unfortunately, we don't know what the question is.

88 is, of course, also the word generally used for the German 8.8 cm FlaK 18/36/37/41 AA gun, perhaps even more feared as an anti-tank gun.

Are we on page 88 yet?

regards,

Hein

Hein

Yeah nobody has Mc lovings for fourty-two no more? After his colourful amusing venomous posts describing what kind of hell hag Thatcher is? fuck you thatcher fuck you forever.....

Guess what 85 year old 1980s prime minister died today...

ok its former Irish PM Garret Fitzgerald, but you never know Thatcher might be next .I think they were friends

Gahhh you dried up lump of frilly grey tangled hair die already. die die die die just fucking dieeeeeeeee!

Gahhh you dried up lump of frilly grey tangled hair die already. die die die die just fucking dieeeeeeeee!

You're not Mark Thatcher by any chance are you?

What makes you think that? :lol::rolleyes:

What makes you think that? :lol::rolleyes:

It must be the love shining through the words. :wub:

regards,

Hein

I thought this was the Zsa Zsa thread for a minute there.

I thought this was the Zsa Zsa thread for a minute there.

What I said about Zsa Zsa " Fourty-two presents the first ever "Mash up" post of two different artists the: Zsa Thacher Zsa Margabor

QUOTE (fourty-two @ Apr 6 2011, 06:25 PM)

Gah can't this mean spirited dried up prawn just die already?

Very unsporting of you Forty.

Like Megrahi and Clive Dunn, she's just drawing out the inevitable to give us some fun.- some guy....

Margaret Thatcher was the only living former Prime Minister not to attend Barack Obama's address to Parliament, stating ill health.

Margaret Thatcher was the only living former Prime Minister not to attend Barack Obama's address to Parliament, stating ill health.

she is supposed to be present at an u nveiling of a statue of Ronald Reagan on july 4.If she misses that we know she really is seriously ill(or dead of course).She'd never miss a chance to pay tribute to the love of her life

she is supposed to be present at an u nveiling of a statue of Ronald Reagan on july 4.If she misses that we know she really is seriously ill(or dead of course).She'd never miss a chance to pay tribute to the love of her life

Wouldn't hold my breath, wasn't able to make her own party last year. At least can pretty much guarantee she will make her own funeral

If she doesn't even recognise her old staff it's something of a stretch to comprehend what's going on when the statue is unveiled. It'll be no news followed by murmers of 'grave illness' followed by a points bonanza, quite likely all within this year.

So my old thatch do hope your bowels are loose for the unveiling of

old ronnie could be a big day for a fit old bit like you riddance is good