Guest KateS

Margaret Thatcher

Guest iain

the news this morning is not so good..she was supposed to be released from hospital but now doctors are conducting yet more tests on her..it look slike theyre more worried about her condition than theyre letting on...

The Daily Mirror refers to it as a "heart scare". She suffered chest pains whilst having her hair cut. Maybe the hairdresser stabbed her with the scissors?

I was having a dream that she'd died when I woke up this morning. Imagine my disappointment when I found out she hadn't. Perhaps it was a prophetic dream.

Margaret Thatcher is doing fine, its very unlikely that she will die.

She was only feeling a little faint.

Perhaps the hairdresser was talking about her favour bits of 'I'm a Celebrity'.

I feel that some DL members are exaggerating:

shes being examined by a neuro surgeon apparentely..very worrying news for all fans of the great lady..maybe its time to start praying...
shes sitting up and talking ,and is in a stable condition..but then so was George Best a couple of weeks before he died....
the news this morning is not so good..she was supposed to be released from hospital but now doctors are conducting yet more tests on her..it look slike theyre more worried about her condition than theyre letting on...

:)

I was having a dream that she'd died when I woke up this morning. Imagine my disappointment when I found out she hadn't. Perhaps it was a prophetic dream.

Was there a 2006 calendar on the wall in your dream?

Guest iain
Margaret Thatcher is doing fine, its very unlikely that she will die.

She was only feeling a little faint.

Perhaps the hairdresser was talking about her favour bits of 'I'm a Celebrity'.

I feel that some DL members are exaggerating:

shes being examined by a neuro surgeon apparentely..very worrying news for all fans of the great lady..maybe its time to start praying...
shes sitting up and talking ,and is in a stable condition..but then so was George Best a couple of weeks before he died....

:)

she will definately die one day..and almost certainly before her next big birthday!

she will definately die one day..and almost certainly before her next big birthday!

Hope you're not referring to her 90th

I think Maggie will see it to at least 2007, after that, who knows.

We shall just have to wait and see.

One report did say she had been enjoying Carol's stint on "I'm a celebrity..." so she's obviously gone ga ga. But then I think we knew that. I don't think she's going to see out 2006. Whoda thought the great Iron Lady would end her days watching bush tucker challenges, sprinting for the final rope against her beloved Pinochet. I think she might beat him.

Whoda thought the great Iron Lady would end her days watching bush tucker challenges, sprinting for the final rope against her beloved Pinochet. I think she might beat him.

If she dies around the same time as Pincohet they could have a double funeral.

Side by side to Valhalla on the Viking ship Belgrano

Personally I thought that was great news, I am severely disappointed she has been released from hospital, ah well, the champagne will have to stay on ice for a while longer.

Guest iain

doctors have given her a clean bill of health..maybe Pinochet wil get to that finishing line first after all!

having said that ive just seen pics of her leavijng hospital and she doesnmt look so well to me

doctors have given her a clean bill of health..maybe Pinochet wil get to that finishing line first after all!

having  said that ive just seen pics of her leavijng hospital and she  doesnmt look so well to me

She is definitely one to keep an eye on for 2006.

If David Cameron succeeds in turning the once rock hard tories into the touchy feely party in 2006 Thatcher's health will plummet. Go David!

You guys shouldn't be wishing her dead now. Another 24 days, assuming she is on next year's list, would be a greater cause for celebration.

Sorry but I want her bucket to be kicked A.S.A.P. we've been waiting for 15 years for our street party. Come on Maggie faw and do in yer hip and croak, that'll give us a damned good Christmas.

You guys shouldn't be wishing her dead now. Another 24 days, assuming she is on next year's list, would be a greater cause for celebration.

Sorry but I want her bucket to be kicked A.S.A.P. we've been waiting for 15 years for our street party. Come on Maggie faw and do in yer hip and croak, that'll give us a damned good Christmas.

Yeah but come on, assume that:

1). She is placed on next year's death list.

2). She is rushed to hospital on New Years' Eve, apparently "with hours to live".

3). You are enjoying a great piss up on New Years' Eve with your mates.

4). As the clock reaches 12, and 2006 dawns, it is announced that Thatcher has passed away.

This would be a massive celebration for everyone concerned! :lol:

Yeah but come on, assume that:

1). She is placed on next year's death list.

2). She is rushed to hospital on New Years' Eve, apparently "with hours to live".

3). You are enjoying a great piss up on New Years' Eve with your mates.

4). As the clock reaches 12, and 2006 dawns, it is announced that Thatcher has passed away.

This would be a massive celebration for everyone concerned! :lol:

yes you have a fair point there...I guess I'm just the impatient type :D

This article is encouraging. Apparently Mrs T is a high risk for "Beauty Parlour Stroke Syndrome"

This article is encouraging. Apparently Mrs T is a high risk for "Beauty Parlour Stroke Syndrome"

Yup, I reckon rat poison might be just the ticket for the old ratbag.