Guest KateS

Margaret Thatcher

There's an annoying space on the list between Casper Weinberger and Charles Haughey that I hope by the end of the year is filled up a bit. Margaret Thatcher, would you care to volunteer to fill the void?

I presume Thatch will go to one of her best friend's funeral. Let's face it - Heathrow to Santiago is a long way. A very long way for an 81 year old in poor health. Plus the deaths of her mates Casper and Milton must have dealt a blow to her morale even before this. Not long for her, I feel.

This will really quicken her demise you think? I sure hope so. She's been wasting oxygen for long enough. If at least one good thing comes out of all of this, this will be it! :)

Derek & Clive would say you were a provocative f****r!

You want Thatcher to go and yet you're blowing the patriotic trumpet re Falklands and unless I'm very

much mistaken, Thatch was the PM at the time. Sounds like you're picking an argument for arguments sake...

There's an annoying space on the list between Casper Weinberger and Charles Haughey that I hope by the end of the year is filled up a bit. Margaret Thatcher, would you care to volunteer to fill the void?

I presume Thatch will go to one of her best friend's funeral. Let's face it - Heathrow to Santiago is a long way. A very long way for an 81 year old in poor health. Plus the deaths of her mates Casper and Milton must have dealt a blow to her morale even before this. Not long for her, I feel.

This will really quicken her demise you think? I sure hope so. She's been wasting oxygen for long enough. If at least one good thing comes out of all of this, this will be it! :(

You want Thatcher to go and yet you're blowing the patriotic trumpet re Falklands and unless I'm very

much mistaken, Thatch was the PM at the time. Sounds like you're picking an argument for arguments sake...

She's a dumb bitch and I F*****g hate her! :D While she did the right thing in the Falklands to save face, you could argue that she should have properly defended the islands in the first place! :) It was a spectacular British victory though. But the Falkland Islands has really nothing to do with why I hate her.

Why I hate this cow is because she thought the Falkland Islands were worth fighting for but then she went and handed Hong Kong over to the Chinese voluntarily. WTF?! Red China couldn't believe their luck! And nor could anyone else for that matter. :huh: Hong Kong was the last great British colony and this stinking bitch hands it over to the Chinese. She is a traitor and a coward. That's why I hate her. She is commie loving SCUM and she should have been hanged for treason. I F*****g HATE HER SO MUCH! B)

This will really quicken her demise you think? I sure hope so. She's been wasting oxygen for long enough. If at least one good thing comes out of all of this, this will be it! :)

Why I hate this cow is because she thought the Falkland Islands were worth fighting for but then she went and handed Hong Kong over to the Chinese voluntarily.

Steady on a bit. Hong Kong was leased to the UK and the lease had run out. I visited when it was under the Union Jack and again under the Red Flag of China. Apart from the flag you wouldn't have known the difference.

It was a spectacular British victory though. But the Falkland Islands has really nothing to do with why I hate her.

A spectacular British victory? A victory, yes, but I don't think I would use the term spectacular, or anything of the sort. Britain defeated a military that was no match for it on any level. The only way they could have lost was to have tied all their sailors shoelaces together.

This will really quicken her demise you think? I sure hope so. She's been wasting oxygen for long enough. If at least one good thing comes out of all of this, this will be it! :huh:

She's a dumb bitch and I F*****g hate her! :D While she did the right thing in the Falklands to save face, you could argue that she should have properly defended the islands in the first place! :huh: It was a spectacular British victory though. But the Falkland Islands has really nothing to do with why I hate her.

Why I hate this cow is because she thought the Falkland Islands were worth fighting for but then she went and handed Hong Kong over to the Chinese voluntarily. WTF?! Red China couldn't believe their luck! And nor could anyone else for that matter. :huh: Hong Kong was the last great British colony and this stinking bitch hands it over to the Chinese. She is a traitor and a coward. That's why I hate her. She is commie loving SCUM and she should have been hanged for treason. I F*****g HATE HER SO MUCH! :huh:

Now, I don't live in the UK. But I checked my sources and Margaret Thatcher left office in 1990. Hong Kong was handed over on July 1, 1997. That was after she left office. The prime minister at that time was Blair. How did Margaret Thatcher hand over Hong Kong when she wasn't PM?

I do wonder why British people feel proud of the Empire. Is irredemebly F*****g up half the planet, killing god knows how many natives, pioneering slavery and concentration camps in a general clumsy effort to take over the world, or at least more of it than the French, really something to celebrate?

This will really quicken her demise you think? I sure hope so. She's been wasting oxygen for long enough. If at least one good thing comes out of all of this, this will be it! :huh:

She's a dumb bitch and I F*****g hate her! :D While she did the right thing in the Falklands to save face, you could argue that she should have properly defended the islands in the first place! :huh: It was a spectacular British victory though. But the Falkland Islands has really nothing to do with why I hate her.

Why I hate this cow is because she thought the Falkland Islands were worth fighting for but then she went and handed Hong Kong over to the Chinese voluntarily. WTF?! Red China couldn't believe their luck! And nor could anyone else for that matter. :huh: Hong Kong was the last great British colony and this stinking bitch hands it over to the Chinese. She is a traitor and a coward. That's why I hate her. She is commie loving SCUM and she should have been hanged for treason. I F*****g HATE HER SO MUCH! :huh:

Now, I don't live in the UK. But I checked my sources and Margaret Thatcher left office in 1990. Hong Kong was handed over on July 1, 1997. That was after she left office. The prime minister at that time was Blair. How did Margaret Thatcher hand over Hong Kong when she wasn't PM?

The negotiations over the handing over of the territory were carried out in 1984...

It was a spectacular British victory though. But the Falkland Islands has really nothing to do with why I hate her.

A spectacular British victory? A victory, yes, but I don't think I would use the term spectacular, or anything of the sort. Britain defeated a military that was no match for it on any level. The only way they could have lost was to have tied all their sailors shoelaces together.

I think the British came closer to losing than you think Carol Ann. Had a few more of those air attacks struck home, had fewer bombs turned out be duds, the outcome might have been different. The British were stretched to their limit. That's why Thatcher was so grateful to her old chum.

Why I hate this cow is because she thought the Falkland Islands were worth fighting for but then she went and handed Hong Kong over to the Chinese voluntarily.

Steady on a bit. Hong Kong was leased to the UK and the lease had run out. I visited when it was under the Union Jack and again under the Red Flag of China. Apart from the flag you wouldn't have known the difference.

Not entirely true. The New Territories were leased from China for 99 years in 1898 the rest (Hong Kong Island, other islands and Kowloon) were annexed by the British decades earlier and were not on a lease. China had no claim on anything more than the New Territories and Thatcher should have annexed them like the rest of the colony. The fact the colonies political makeup was preserved after the handover is besides the point. The territory is rightfully Britains not Chinas, Thatcher is a commie loving bitch and deserves to face justice. Failing that she deserves to die already. Rot in hell bitch! :huh:

The negotiations over the handing over of the territory were carried out in 1984...

Thank you themaninblack for clearing that up with me. Pardon my ignorance, I was only 9 when Hong Kong was handed over to the Chinese, and I wasn't alive in 1984. At least I learned something new today!

I do wonder why British people feel proud of the Empire. Is irredemebly F*****g up half the planet, killing god knows how many natives, pioneering slavery and concentration camps in a general clumsy effort to take over the world, or at least more of it than the French, really something to celebrate?

The British Empire brought civilization to the rest of the planet! What's wrong with slavery? The Bible supports it!

Thank you themaninblack for clearing that up with me. Pardon my ignorance, I was only 9 when Hong Kong was handed over to the Chinese, and I wasn't alive in 1984. At least I learned something new today!

Lucky to be so young. I was 9 when these despicable negiotiations were taking place. It just seems to me that anyone who would go to such trouble to defend a worthless bunch of rocks only to then go and surrender Hong Kong to the Chinese communist swine like a pathetic pussy just two short years later needs locking up in a mental institution. Many people in Britain and America were dismayed and thought it was retarded. Hong Kong is a huge metroplois similar in size to London, was the largest colony in the world not to mention the only decent remaining British colony left and this idiot bitch had to go and ruin everything. She deserves psychiatric assesment at Her Majesty's Pleasure, if not hanging in the Tower of London for such a disgraceful and blatant act of treachery and treason. She must be arrested while the old trout is still alive, face trial and executed. Hong Kong belongs to the British, thatcher is an evil monster, a raper of Britain, an enemy of the state and deserves death! :huh::huh:

Not entirely true. The New Territories were leased from China for 99 years in 1898 the rest (Hong Kong Island, other islands and Kowloon) were annexed by the British decades earlier and were not on a lease. China had no claim on anything more than the New Territories and Thatcher should have annexed them like the rest of the colony. The fact the colonies political makeup was preserved after the handover is besides the point. The territory is rightfully Britains not Chinas, Thatcher is a commie loving bitch and deserves to face justice. Failing that she deserves to die already. Rot in hell bitch! :huh:

Of all the reasons to hate Thatcher and wish her demise, this wouldn't come at the top of most peole's lists I think... :huh:

Of all the reasons to hate Thatcher and wish her demise, this wouldn't come at the top of most peole's lists I think... :huh:

Lol how is it rightfully Britains? Were there Britons living there centuries ago who'd been taken there having been abducted by aliens from Zeta Reticuli, these Britons choosing to stay there rather than return to good old Blighty, funny I don't hear you screaming for the USA to return all the lands back to the native American Indians.... funny that... :huh:

Military might is not always enough. Vietnam for example.

[snip]

Why I hate this cow is because she thought the Falkland Islands were worth fighting for but then she went and handed Hong Kong over to the Chinese voluntarily. WTF?! Red China couldn't believe their luck! And nor could anyone else for that matter. :huh: Hong Kong was the last great British colony and this stinking bitch hands it over to the Chinese. She is a traitor and a coward. That's why I hate her. She is commie loving SCUM and she should have been hanged for treason. I F*****g HATE HER SO MUCH! B)

Well, calling Thatcher 'commie loving scum' is an impressive new manner of f*cking up history...

Not entirely true. The New Territories were leased from China for 99 years in 1898 the rest (Hong Kong Island, other islands and Kowloon) were annexed by the British decades earlier and were not on a lease. China had no claim on anything more than the New Territories and Thatcher should have annexed them like the rest of the colony. The fact the colonies political makeup was preserved after the handover is besides the point. The territory is rightfully Britains not Chinas, Thatcher is a commie loving bitch and deserves to face justice. Failing that she deserves to die already. Rot in hell bitch! B)

Hong Kong island would have been unsustainable without the New Territories. Annexing is soooo last century.

[honez: multiple quotes removed for brevity and legibility]

Edited by honez

Hong Kong island would have been unsustainable without the New Territories. Annexing is soooo last century.

[honez: multiple quotes removed for brevity and legibility]

How would it have been unsustainable? It wasn't just Hong Kong island, it was other islands as well, one that I know of is larger than Hong Kong island plus a small section of the mainland. Gibraltar is only 0.5% approx the size of Hong Kong, is it unsustainable? What about the Falkland Islands with only 3,000 inhabitants, is that unsustainable? I don't see how the "unsustainable argument" holds any water. B) Hong Kong could exist as either a colony or an independent state with or without the New Territories. The New Territories were mainly a rural region, they were hardly the heart of Hong Kong, which was on the island named after the colony.

And a good friend of Margaret Thatcher who is apparently a commie lover, odd he'd be mates with a commie lover but there you go.

They were good friends long before she became a commie lover. Around 1984 though, she must have developed mental illness because her behavior after that date has been like a lunatic. One partner in this friendship allegedly executed commies the other kisses their arses and hands over British territory to them. Despicable! B)

And a good friend of Margaret Thatcher who is apparently a commie lover, odd he'd be mates with a commie lover but there you go.

They were good friends long before she became a commie lover. Around 1984 though, she must have developed mental illness because her behavior after that date has been like a lunatic. One partner in this friendship allegedly executed commies the other kisses their arses and hands over British territory to them. Despicable! B)

That must be it, the leader of the UK descended into madness sometime around 1984 and we're lucky we didn't stumble headlong into a nuclear armageddon, imagine that, a nutter with their hand on the nuclear button, I'm glad times have changed....erm....oh...erm sheet..........run.......................

How would it have been unsustainable? It wasn't just Hong Kong island, it was other islands as well, one that I know of is larger than Hong Kong island plus a small section of the mainland. Gibraltar is only 0.5% approx the size of Hong Kong, is it unsustainable? What about the Falkland Islands with only 3,000 inhabitants, is that unsustainable?

The island could not have existed without support from the mainland. As for the other two, they too are unsustainable in the long run. The Falkland Islands are a massive drain on British taxpayers' money. It's a shame we didn't negotiate them away before the Argentinians invaded. Gibralter is an anachronism, rather like Northern Ireland.

Regards,

Godot, socialist and proud of it.

If there were some way of getting him deleted from Lady Thatcher's Christmas card list, I would be prepared to do my small bit to help.

The easiest way to get that result would be the elimination of that Thatcher person.

Any objections? :lol:

regards,

Hein

Certainly not! :)

The day she dies and goes to hell will be declared a national holiday and there will be street parties and dancing in the streets and quite rightly too. :D

No good ever comes from electing feminazis. :lol:

How would it have been unsustainable? It wasn't just Hong Kong island, it was other islands as well, one that I know of is larger than Hong Kong island plus a small section of the mainland. Gibraltar is only 0.5% approx the size of Hong Kong, is it unsustainable? What about the Falkland Islands with only 3,000 inhabitants, is that unsustainable?

The island could not have existed without support from the mainland. As for the other two, they too are unsustainable in the long run. The Falkland Islands are a massive drain on British taxpayers' money. It's a shame we didn't negotiate them away before the Argentinians invaded. Gibralter is an anachronism, rather like Northern Ireland.

Regards,

Godot, socialist and proud of it.

Utter bile sir. The mainland is the island of Great Britian not commie China! The other two, likewise are sustainable indefintely.

The Falkland Islands are NOT a massive drain on British taxpayers money. Britain used to have a MUCH bigger empire than it does now and it coped just fine! Britain is one of the richest countries in the world and can easily afford it. Besides, the Falkland Islands are British not Argentine.

Northern Ireland is part of the United Kingdom, just like England is. It is a model for the rest of the island of Ireland. It shows those in the south you don't have to be Irish and be independent from the rest of the British Isles and hopefully the rest of the island of Ireland will rejoin it in a new United Kingdom sometime in the future. How wonderful that would be! Irish nationalism has been a plague and a curse and must be defeated once and for all. Ulster is British and that's how a large majority of its inhabitants want it to stay.

You couldn't get much more British than Gibraltar! I fully expect when those evil murdering socialists are finally kicked out the Conservative party/BNP will integrate it fully into the UK which is well over due. It should be part of the United Kingdom as should all overseas territories. That would get the Halibut loving UN off our backs when it comes to decolonization. They don't have much of a case anyway as continued British presence relies on self determination of the inhabitants, the colonies have self rule and they are British citizens. :lol:

Guest Guest

Maggie Thatcher does not appear to have attended Pinochets funeral-any significance in this I wonder?

If there were some way of getting him deleted from Lady Thatcher's Christmas card list, I would be prepared to do my small bit to help.

The easiest way to get that result would be the elimination of that Thatcher person.

Any objections? :lol:

regards,

Hein

Certainly not! :lol:

The day she dies and goes to hell will be declared a national holiday and there will be street parties and dancing in the streets and quite rightly too. :)

Well, finally a true word, mister Xenon!