Tempus Fugit

Members' User Names

Could I just interrupt this new thread and say.....

I have just won the lottery.

From now on I wish to addressed as Josco the Rich.

£10.00 will soon be lodged safely in the Josco account. B)

Well if you go into name shame thread you can get it changed or i think since you are a mod you can change it yourself.

Could I just interrupt this new thread and say.....

I have just won the lottery.

From now on I wish to addressed as Josco the Rich.

£10.00 will soon be lodged safely in the Josco account. B)

Well if you go into name shame thread you can get it changed or i think since you are a mod you can change it yourself.

Well it was a thought, but Mrs Josco annexed the £10 and so I am once again destitute. I am living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be living apart.

I am living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be living apart.

Can one get a divorce from one's income on the grounds of irreconcilable differences?

given mine by mum and dad, Carley and Harley its a family thang!

Wasn't that a name "invented" by the two Ronnies in one of their sketches?

Ravens are the harbingers of death, so a storm of them ought to be pretty lethal. I thought of Quoth the Raven but Pratchett already dibs on that one. :D

Anubis, God of Embalming and Guide and Friend of the Dead.

Sounds like a close acquaintance of Barbara Cartland to me......

I signed up to my first ever forum about five years ago, and I was listening to a band called G. Love & Special Sauce at the time. They're still going, and I'm still listening.

I signed up to my first ever forum about five years ago, and I was listening to a band called G. Love & Special Sauce at the time. They're still going, and I'm still listening.

You're not their drummer, are you?

You're not their drummer, are you?

I wish. He's immense.

sw-brownsauce.gif

Speaking of sauce, Noel and the Swap Shop posse (Cheggers and Philbin) had a hit single under the band name "Brown Sauce".

I think it was called "I Wanna be a Winner". I don't know why I can remember this, I guess some images are just so horrible that they are indelibly burnt into the mind.

It distinguishes me from Yankee Paul  :unsure:

Is he related to Yankee Doodles?

hfde325.jpg

I don't really think I need to explain,do I?

However maybe the inspiration came from the wheezing emanating from my skunk infused lungs. :P

I don't really think I need to explain,do I?

However maybe the inspiration came from the wheezing emanating from my skunk infused lungs. :P

Seems pretty obvious to me that it's taken from some sort of serpent hybrid by breeding Acanthopis Antarcticus with Crotalus Viridis; the Death Adder and Rattlesnake; viz Death Rattle.

Heretic Zero isn't so much of a 'Patient Zero' thing, though I like the idea I don't have that kind of an ego.

'Heretic' just comes from my interest in the philosophy and the likes and that because I find it difficult to believe in any of the institutionalised religions as they currently stand, I figure that the term 'Heretic' is particularly fitting.

The 'Zero' part is really just kind of a tip of the cap to William Gibson, as in the "Count Zero" analogy. I figure if I'm going to have a net psuedonym, then I feel that paying a little tribute to one of my literary idols is befitting.

Can't see Gibson croaking any time soon, though. He's been quite active and from what I can gather he's a perky guy, all things taken in to consideration. <_<

Well, I tried to think of a funny death related name, but I couldn't come up with anything at the time.

So I went dark, and invented a word.

Necro: Death

Phage: One that devours

Well, I tried to think of a funny death related name, but I couldn't come up with anything at the time.

So I went dark, and invented a word.

Necro: Death

Phage: One that devours

Ah. I thought perhaps you were a fan of Dungeon Crawl.

Back in the good ol' days, when ASCII characters were top of the line graphics.

When I set up my first email address I chose vocrobot (the robots on Doctor Who and The Robots of Death), and it has just stuck with almost all user names Ihave used.

Some of my user names use my real name (Paul Davidson), but I like vocrobot.

When I set up my first email address I chose vocrobot (the robots on Doctor Who and The Robots of Death), and it has just stuck with almost all user names Ihave used.

Some of my user names use my real name (Paul Davidson), but I like vocrobot.

A warm welcome to you both.