Tempus Fugit

Members' User Names

Guest I'll register soon

Your nuts.

Your nuts.

My nuts what, exactly? :lol:

regards,

Hein

my name is molly, i am sweet and i married mr. paddy malone, sweet-molly-malone before then i was sweet molly kelly

my name is molly, i am sweet and i married mr. paddy malone, sweet-molly-malone before then i was sweet molly kelly

That is such a sweet story. May I ask if you sell cockles and muscles? A hearty welcome to this grand forum by the way. I'm sure you will enjoy it immensely, most immensely.

Hello Molly Malone. Welcome to the forum. I see the good Mr Serf has anticipated my question about cockles and muscles.

But do give my regards to your uncle. I do hope he's still taking his oatmeal regularly?

That is such a sweet story. May I ask if you sell cockles and muscles? A hearty welcome to this grand forum by the way. I'm sure you will enjoy it immensely, most immensely.

Nope, sorry, I've let it go for nearly an hour now and even Notapotato has quoted it and not commented...sorry, these things bother me, irrespective if you are a new post whore or not with nothing to say...

It's MUSSELS!

Nope, sorry, I've let it go for nearly an hour now and even Notapotato has quoted it and not commented...sorry, these things bother me, irrespective if you are a new post whore or not with nothing to say...

It's MUSSELS!

I didn't even notice that Molly Malone had spelled it that way too. It doesn't surprise me though.

I meant cockles and muscles, and I'm sticking to it. Bennett and Molly know what I mean. :lol:

It's MUSSELS!

With a hustle here and a rustle there and sprouts from Brussels!

regards,

Hein

It's MUSSELS!

With a hustle here and a rustle there and sprouts from Brussels!

regards,

Hein

:lol:

Oh, sod it, I'll come in the dead chat...I'm guessing I won't be alone...

BTW, my fellow grammarians and pedants, isn't there something rotten in the title of this topic?

regards,

Hein

BTW, my fellow grammarians and pedants, isn't there something rotten in the title of this topic?

regards,

Hein

Apostrophe RIP.

regards,

Hein

Apostrophe RIP.

? :lol:

My first choice, "Brown Bread", was unavailable, so I settled for "Toast" as it's not only another way of saying "dead", but is also brown bread.

Mind you, anyone seeking interesting noms-de-keyboard might do worse than examine their spam folder. The purveyors of certain goods can rejoice in some exotic handles. So to speak.

My first choice, "Brown Bread", was unavailable, so I settled for "Toast" as it's not only another way of saying "dead", but is also brown bread.

Mind you, anyone seeking interesting noms-de-keyboard might do worse than examine their spam folder. The purveyors of certain goods can rejoice in some exotic handles. So to speak.

The name of Grim's DDP team, I think...

Thought I'd drag this one from obscurity. I felt like a change.

Thought I'd drag this one from obscurity. I felt like a change.

As you have, I'll oblige.

I work in the licensing trade (OK, I'm a glorified barman) and 'Time Gentlemen Please' is a customary way of bringing things to a close.

Being a lazy git, I abbreviated it to 'time', which also allowed me to pander to my allusions of grandeur and use 'Time Lords' for my avatar (Lethbridge-Stuart qualifies for an honorary mention).

I picked mine simply because, at the time, I was punting on Jessica Watson not surviving her round-the-world yachting trip. Of course she survived which neatly reflects my inability to make any successful picks thus far in my not-so-illustrious DeathListing career.

Pretty self-explanatory, the legendary German MCFC goalie of ex-nazi and broken neck fame.

Is there anyway I can change BertTrautmann to Bert Trautmann? ...obviously it's barely a change but it would help my OCD, neatness complex subside

Is there anyway I can change BertTrautmann to Bert Trautmann?

Try the Name Shame thread.

Is there anyway I can change BertTrautmann to Bert Trautmann? ...obviously it's barely a change but it would help my OCD, neatness complex subside

Either post the request in the name shame thread as time suggested, or drop me a PM. That goes for anyone that wants their name changed, even if it's to correct a spelling mistake.

42 as the propritors of this website are English, is the answer to life according to Arthur Douglas' Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy. (there's a bunch of other 42 reasons under wikipedia, but I shall use the ones related to death). As we know we are mortal, so 42 (life), is a macabe twisty play... I think well that's the intent anyways..

In Japanese cultures 42 (Die (shi), ni (grammarical mechanic denoting time-place (space time), or direction (to go, to move, towards ect), so as with the number 13, 42 is very bad form and bad luck, As if you're saying going to die.

42 in Chinese, is more like a curse (shi (die), ni (you), The grammarical correct way to say is ney hui Shi (You go and die!), but in this context it can be used as a curse (die.... blank ..... die), or a fact of life (you die).

42 when using the atm machine or phone (those what has alphas associated with the numbers) spells out HA ( as in a laugh), death always always gets the last laugh, or we death watchers always gets the last laugh, when a old fruit refuses to accept it's fate and dry up to be dispursed by the wind back to the ground soil. (like Donvan from Indiana Jones 3, when he foolishly pridefully drank from the false holy grail, and disolved into dust).

Paul Bearer, speaking of dragging a thread from obscurity, it's been nearly 4 years, let's presume a lot of newbies such as myself can explain their names. But first let me say I read a bunch of the posts and they really are interesting how we come to be who we are.

Back about 1998 when I was dating my soon to be wife (and later ex LOL) we were gabbing and I said something goofy or a bit off, and she says 'you creep!' To which I replied 'That's MISTER Creep to you!' and she says I'll call you Sir Creep.  Although she didn't in fact call me that, I immediately began using that name across the internet, probably starting with eBay and never looked back, so Google away brothers and sisters, if you see a post by SirCreep/Sir Creep/Sir-Creep it's me.

Note that it's usually Sir Creep two words, and on a rare occassion when signing up on a page it doesn't allow spacing so I use Sir-Creep. I prefer Sir Creep without a hyphen but for some reason it didn't allow it here, but now I see dozens of multiple word monikers. I'd love to remove the hyphen if at all possible, MAGERE HEIN you listening? :-)

Sir C.

Two reasons firstly my dad has the same name so I'm the junior version, and I look quite young for my age, folk are always knocking off about 10 years. Indeed, I was mistaken for 27 on my 45th birthday. I did check, she had 20/20 vision, btw.

Paul Bearer, speaking of dragging a thread from obscurity, it's been nearly 4 years, let's presume a lot of newbies such as myself can explain their names. But first let me say I read a bunch of the posts and they really are interesting how we come to be who we are.

Back about 1998 when I was dating my soon to be wife (and later ex LOL) we were gabbing and I said something goofy or a bit off, and she says 'you creep!' To which I replied 'That's MISTER Creep to you!' and she says I'll call you Sir Creep. While she didn't in fact call me that, I immediately began using that name across the internet, probably starting with eBay and never looked back, so Google away brothers and sisters, if you see a post by SirCreep/Sir Creep/Sir-Creep it's me.

Note that it's usually Sir Creep two words, and on a rare occassion when signing up on a page it doesn't allow spacing so I use Sir-Creep. I prefer Sir Creep without a hyphen but for some reason it didn't allow it here, but now I see dozens of multiple word monikers. I'd love to remove the hyphen if at all possible, MAGERE HEIN you listening? :-)

Sir C.

I tried to change it, but I got the same as you. Unable to post a name with a gap. I can only assume you joined up around the time there was an upgrade done. Over to you Hein, I dont understand why it's not allowing me to change his name.

Edit. I'm just wondering when you initially joined, you had two e-mail addresses, and you might have already used the one without a hyphen (although there are no traces of it now)