Sign in to follow this  
in eternum+

Deathlist Merch

Whilst idly probing sections of this site I was unfamiliar with, I chanced upon the merch.

What I want to know is: how much of this has actually sold? Was I remiss in not purchasing my DL mug when I joined up?

And furthermore, where's the "special merchandise" celebrating "big DeathList successes as they happen" as promised?

May I suggest that more... fashionable... items be put up for sale? For example the DL Bikini. Or the matching DL His and Hers Cufflinks. Or perhaps the DL Aromatherapy Set of Bath Oils. Maybe there could be a monthly bit of kitch commemorating [sp?] the top poster of the month: like the Tempus Fugit Set of Six Coasters.

Or maybe we need to think more long term: for example, a lovely dinnerware set where each month a new piece comes out (soup bowls, side plates, gravy boat) upon which is inscribed the best Guest Rant of the month.

Or an hourglass with the logo, that'd be brilliant for the desk at work.

[VOICE=Monty Burns]Excellent![/VOICE]

regards,

Hein

I want one!

I want one!

I want a desk....

But I could wear the tee-shirt to work. That should go down well in the local (C of E) primary school! :referee::o:D

The hourglass idea is brilliant. Perhaps to commemorate the 2004 championship season?

What I want to know is: how much of this has actually sold? Was I remiss in not purchasing my DL mug when I joined up?

And furthermore, where's the "special merchandise" celebrating "big DeathList successes as they happen" as promised?

May I suggest that more... fashionable... items be put up for sale? For example the DL Bikini. Or the matching DL His and Hers Cufflinks. Or perhaps the DL Aromatherapy Set of Bath Oils. Maybe there could be a monthly bit of kitch commemorating [sp?] the top poster of the month: like the Tempus Fugit Set of Six Coasters.

How much merchandise is sold? - Well that remains a mystery but

i'm guessing it's not sold at a rate that would make a man

wonderfully wealthy.

And speacial merchandise? First i've heard of it?

If a new peice of merchandise was suppose to be put

on the market after every success that arrives we

should have a couple more selections then a mug

shirt and mouse pad. :D

If i could suggest i would say a DL lighter would hit the spot

or even a cap with the DL logo. Perhaps even a DL calender?

Or the matching DL His and Hers Cufflinks. ?

I have to confess that I thought of a similar sounding item when I first read that!

I'd buy a lighter, though. Good idea.

I'd buy a lighter, though. Good idea.

I'd buy a lighter as well, but I keep losing the damn things, so perhaps a glow in the dark one would be better!

I'd like a DL wineglass, lovingly personalised with my top ten most embarrassing late-night posts :D

Perhaps even a DL calender?

Thankfully nobody has suggested that the mods and admin have to appear nude in it with coffins and hymn books 'strategically' placed in the shots.

I understand it's all the rage!

DWB :D

I'd like a DL wineglass, lovingly personalised with my top ten most embarrassing late-night posts  :D

:D:referee::o

Ditto! (not sure 1 wineglass would have enough room to display my ramblings)

How about DL 'His and Her' matching thongs?

For the ranters I propose the DeathList keyboard cover:

condom7ir.jpg

regards,

Hein

I wonder if scsibear could be persuaded to incorporate the logo into his hand knitted Tea Cozies.

I wonder if scsibear could be persuaded to incorporate the logo into his hand knitted Tea Cozies.

hehe sure Captain...no probs....just send me the Wool, Knitting pattern and the needles and we're sorted..as no one gave me any advice regarding my wee teapots hat.

Hey also maybe Amanda and FF could be persuaded to put the DL logo onto their clay pigeons before they twat them into oblivion..hmmm would that be considered... Irony ?? :D

I'm generally a cheap bastard so I'm quite content with my home-made deathlist.net screen saver. :D

Just copy and paste. :referee:

hehe sure Captain...no probs....just send me the Wool, Knitting pattern and the needles and we're sorted..as no one gave me any advice regarding my wee teapots hat.

OK... so here we have a rather fetching 1937 tea cosy cover, or this one is the ribbed design familiar to many from school knitting lessons. An embarrassing pair here, or perhaps for the outdoor tea drinker this hat which would probably do the job extrememly well.

Remember to measure out the yarn carefully. :D

Hmmm I'll need to get myself one of those dictionaries Tempus

Ohh and BTW..is that a...Vulgar dictionary :D

OK... so here we have a rather fetching 1937 tea cosy cover, or this one is the ribbed design familiar to many from school knitting lessons. An embarrassing pair here, or perhaps for the outdoor tea drinker this hat which would probably do the job extrememly well.

Remember to measure out the yarn carefully. :D

HAHAHA..hey, now I'm totally teacozzied oot ma nut..but ya know the best bit...see that pic of the last link....well LadyGrendel has a hat just like that....and I'm NOT kiddin...even the bobble..tho I think the dog may have buried that in a shallow grave in the back garden a few years back. Tho, there are a few good ideas to be getting on with...TeacozieTastic !!

I'd like a DL wineglass, lovingly personalised with my top ten most embarrassing late-night posts :D

A deathlist wine glass? What a marvelous idea!

A barrage of excellent suggestions! I am especially amenable to the wine glasses, the hourglass, and the calendar (nudity optional of course).

I was also thinking that perhaps more could be made out of some of the avatars: decks of cards, dart boards, shot glasses, etc.

And getting back to the 'special merch', what about a chess set where all the pieces are made up of the DL successes? That would be swish. Does anyone know the aniversary of the DL (what year it started?) Maybe if there's any kind of aniversary coming up celebrating the nth year of the DL, the chess set could be commemorative, with different pieces being different successes from years gone by:

Bishop = Pope JP

King = King Hussein

Queen = Queen Juliana

Rook = Max Schmeling

The Knight = Roy Rogers

The Pawns = these could be themed, like all the comedians, or all the actors, etc.

Not that I've given this much thought... I was stuck on a 7 hour coach ride today...

And getting back to the 'special merch', what about a chess set where all the pieces are made up of the DL successes? That would be swish. Does anyone know the aniversary of the DL (what year it started?) Maybe if there's any kind of aniversary coming up celebrating the nth year of the DL, the chess set could be commemorative, with different pieces being different successes from years gone by:

Bishop = Pope JP

King = King Hussein

Queen = Queen Juliana

Rook = Max Schmeling

The Knight = Roy Rogers

The Pawns = these could be themed, like all the comedians, or all the actors, etc.

Bishop = Pope JP

King = King Hussein

Queen = Queen Mother

Rook = Max Schmeling

The Knight = Ronald Reagon

Those would be better suggestions for chess peices.

Also the DL was created in December 1987.