Sign in to follow this  
in eternum+

Deathlist Merch

Slave to the Yeti.

Notamanda.

regards,

Hein

Regarding death and merchandising, I was pointed towards this article.

I feel there are some useful tips in it that are well worth considering. Chocolate, anyone?

Ooooh! What about a page-a-day calendar, with a different, top-quality posts on each page. For example, this one:

Mate that old Bitch is a goner

taken from the Golden Girls thread.

in Teddy

inspired by his reply to this:

It's true, Satan is a Northerner. Scottish in fact,

a smooth talking operator, who bends the masses to his evil will.

Teddy says:

If it wasn't for the picture, we could almost be talking about windsor

Some nice novelty candles including Dracula's coffin & The Grim Reaper.

Some nice novelty candles including Dracula's coffin & The Grim Reaper.

Thanks for the info. I will definitely order the grim reaper. ;)

408604.feature_thong.jpg

If we had this DL-style, I'd definitely order one... deadly thongs?...

408604.feature_thong.jpg

To see the one i adoor with these on would certainly be one

of the best times of my life. :pop:

:angry:NICE!! :P

And just in time for my birthday, too.

Consider the knickers ordered!

408604.feature_thong.jpg

To see the one i adoor with these on would certainly be one

of the best times of my life. :)

Just dont get too close to the burning bush.

How about DeathList Top Trumps. We could eithet have all the candidates from all the years, just the successes or choose one particular year. Categories could be:

Age.

Health (Just because you're old doesn't mean you're unhealthy. Look at Albert Hoffman or Norman Wisdom for example)

Lifestyle: Sister Lucia at one end of the scale someone like Richard Prior at the higher end

Fame

Likliness to attract ranters

I'm sure there are loads of other categories you clever people could come up with

We can get them done here

http://www.larnercorp.com/trumps/

Having now purchased, and received, some of our merch, here is my consumer report*:

Merch Website: four stars

Fun! and easy to use! However, the measurements provided by the company (in order to gage appropriate size) are confusing and not easily applicable.

Cost of Merch: three stars

Slightly on the expensive side. However, you're paying for a lifestyle, right?

Delivery of Merch: five stars

I received my merch within a week of placing the order.

Quality of Merch: four stars

The mug is of excellent quality. The underwear is of slightly lesser quality. Image transfer on both is good.

Other Comments:

If ordering the underwear, I would recommend heeding the advice supplied by the company with regard to the Deathlist Basic Tee. (That's one for the ladies; don't know about the mens' undies.)

Overall Rating: four stars

I am pleased with my merch! I would recommend this merch to a friend! I would purchase further merch from this company!

*This report is based on the purchase of one DL mug and one DL thong. All ratings are out of five stars.

[speaking of further merch... if the Powers That Be were to think up the idea of adding a DL bumper sticker to the available merch, that'd be great!]

Having now purchased, and received, some of our merch, here is my consumer report*:

Merch Website: four stars

Fun! and easy to use! However, the measurements provided by the company (in order to gage appropriate size) are confusing and not easily applicable.

Cost of Merch: three stars

Slightly on the expensive side. However, you're paying for a lifestyle, right?

Delivery of Merch: five stars

I received my merch within a week of placing the order.

Quality of Merch: four stars

The mug is of excellent quality. The underwear is of slightly lesser quality. Image transfer on both is good.

Other Comments:

If ordering the underwear, I would recommend heeding the advice supplied by the company with regard to the Deathlist Basic Tee. (That's one for the ladies; don't know about the mens' undies.)

Overall Rating: four stars

I am pleased with my merch! I would recommend this merch to a friend! I would purchase further merch from this company!

*This report is based on the purchase of one DL mug and one DL thong. All ratings are out of five stars.

[speaking of further merch... if the Powers That Be were to think up the idea of adding a DL bumper sticker to the available merch, that'd be great!]

Thanks for the comments and review of the merch. About the DL bumper sticker, I don't know

about that one. It might attract the wrong sort of attention from the local gendarme.

This stuff about paying bills reminds me, and there may be a thread about this elsewhere, but I'm sure the feeble attempt at merchandising could be boosted beyond mugs and tee-shirts. I would like a pack of Deathlist Christmas cards to send to my friends neighbour.

This stuff about paying bills reminds me, and there may be a thread about this elsewhere, but I'm sure the feeble attempt at merchandising could be boosted beyond mugs and tee-shirts. I would like a pack of Deathlist Christmas cards to send to my friends neighbour.

Has been discussed at length here Geronimo. Not sure that anyone mentioned Christmas cards, great idea to send to the candidates, just to remind them that we're thinking about them.

Has been discussed at length here Geronimo. Not sure that anyone mentioned Christmas cards, great idea to send to the candidates, just to remind them that we're thinking about them.

Ah, that's the place. Thanks Slave. Perhaps a kind admin/mod might redirect this discussion to that thread which would be good to revive. I was thinking about my elderly relatives, you know.

[Merged - HCW]

I am not sure if this is the place to post, but here it goes:

I was looking at the merchandise and I wouldn't mind getting a t-shirt, only that I don't want a man's t-shirt, but a skinny fit woman's one.

Thanks!

Edited by Lady Grendel
Post moved

I was looking at the merchandise and I wouldn't mind getting a t-shirt, only that I don't want a man's t-shirt, but a skinny fit woman's one.

Dia, you've got me thinking about t-shirt sizes and their prices.

Over-sized t-shirts are generally much cheaper in price because most people aren't so large.

I honesty think over-sized t-shirts should be sold at the most ridiculous prices, so the heavyset people can go on diets and so the gangsta can walk around without having a longer skirt than his girlfriend. That's right, I'm talking wardrobe evolution here. When I say a ridiculous price, I mean something truly unfair.

I can just imagine the over-sized sale sign in front of the store window "$150 - $400" for over-sized T shirt. And this will create a hysteria like no regular-sized t-shirt owner has ever seen. The morbidly obese pimp daddy might not be so happy about it but sometimes a scale and a serious look in the mirror is the best way to face our own reality. I say we increase the price of a product which makes the obese lifestyle a hell of a lot easier and besides, the product has been inappropriately used by a younger generation for long enough. That's right, bed sheets belong on beds and only beds.

Over-sized t-shirts are generally much cheaper in price because most people aren't so large.

I honesty think over-sized t-shirts should be sold at the most ridiculous prices, so the heavyset people can go on diets and so the gangsta can walk around without having a longer skirt than his girlfriend. That's right, I'm talking wardrobe evolution here. When I say a ridiculous price, I mean something truly unfair.

I can just imagine the over-sized sale sign in front of the store window "$150 - $400" for over-sized T shirt. And this will create a hysteria like no regular-sized t-shirt owner has ever seen. The morbidly obese pimp daddy might not be so happy about it but sometimes a scale and a serious look in the mirror is the best way to face our own reality. I say we increase the price of a product which makes the obese lifestyle a hell of a lot easier and besides, the product has been inappropriately used by a younger generation for long enough. That's right, bed sheets belong on beds and only beds.

I have to agree.........naturally, grudgingly.

If clothing, to fit morbidly-obese people (ie Americans), was prohibitively expensive, perhaps those same walruses might consider eating within normal human consumption levels. (As for pimps, they'll just jack up their bitches' prices.)

During Chris Rock's recent tour, he did make a similar point.....don't bother about guns, just make bullets absurdly expensive; that way, the person pulling the trigger might think twice before wasting a grand.

However, I do get the feeling that you are hiding behind a mask and are really that "pimp daddy". :lol:

I have to agree.........naturally, grudgingly.

If clothing, to fit morbidly-obese people (ie Americans), was prohibitively expensive, perhaps those same walruses might consider eating within normal human consumption levels. (As for pimps, they'll just jack up their bitches' prices.)

During Chris Rock's recent tour, he did make a similar point.....don't bother about guns, just make bullets absurdly expensive; that way, the person pulling the trigger might think twice before wasting a grand.

However, I do get the feeling that you are hiding behind a mask and are really that "pimp daddy". :lol:

People should pay by the metre for the material. A small Tee shirt should therefore be less expensive than a large, an XXX Large would be correspondingly more, and a XXXFatBastarrdXX Large should cost as much as a tent.

It works with food, beer and just about anything else, so why not clothes?

I just have to say I was mightily disappointed with my recent purchase of Death List® Boxers.Whilst of the highest quality per se and lovingly assembled with stitching by only the highest of highly skilled Bangladeshi seamstresses,I feel somewhat cheated by the obvious defiencies,if I might call them that,that immediately arrest one's gaze upon removing the pantyloons from their secure packaging, viz: the 'budgie bulge' shown in the photo was sorely missing.Imagine my horror.Some of us are less,ahem, well endowed than others.It's a fact.I'm not one of them. But it's nevertheless a fact for some underperforming men. I made the purchase on the promise of a padded crotch bulge,which clearly,despite photographic evidence,doesn't in reality come as a design feature with this otherwise superbly machined luxury gentleman's undergarment whose Death List® logo can surely only enhance the frisky love life of a bachelor about town and have highly discerning ladies swooning in their multitudes.

Bitterly disappointing.

I wish I'd gone with my first choice of the thong instead now...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Extra curricular for sure. And Ronnie Biggs has never complained about DL merchandising.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, drol said:

Extra curricular for sure. And Ronnie Biggs has never complained about DL merchandising.

I'm not saying he would. I would appreciate it if you removed your comment forthwith and apologise unreservedly for suggesting I would slur any facet of Ronnie Bigg's otherwise blemish free existence