Lady Die

Boy George

Looking a bit fragile

• Like 1

I was wondering if he might be a candidate for 2006/2007 on the basis of his risky lifestyle.

Who, DWB? A little harsh, I would have thought.....

:D:lol::lol:

I actually meant George ... but maybe add DWB to the list as well!!

I was wondering if he might be a candidate for 2006/2007 on the basis of his risky lifestyle.

Well, I do have to negotiate 2 roundabouts and one set of traffic lights on my cycle to work each morning.

Anything could happen in those fifteen minutes!

DWB :D (Who is not at all famous)

Probably if he gets sent to the slammer. Boy George is facing a maximum penalty of 15 years in a New York federal prison if he is convicted on cocaine possession charges.

Probably if he gets sent to the slammer. Boy George is facing a maximum penalty of 15 years in a New York federal prison if he is convicted on cocaine possession charges.

I concur... Mr O'Dowd will struggle in Rikers. Another celebrity drug taker for the chop... any takers on a suicide?

I don't think he'll get banged up (no pun intended) in prison. These people can afford the most expensive lawyers ever put on this planet

HCW (who isn't famous, nor ever will be)

I don't think he'll get banged up (no pun intended) in prison.  These people can afford the most expensive lawyers ever put on this planet.

I'm sure that the father of Lila Moss would agree. Perhaps we all need to get together and make the Super-Rich History!

Starting with The Beckhams.

Perhaps we all need to get together and make the Super-Rich History!

Can I have William Gates III ?

regards,

Hein

Perhaps we all need to get together and make the Super-Rich History!

Can I have William Gates III ?

regards,

Hein

And Mark Thatcher

Guest UderLord

Excellent ! Eat the rich I say. :)

All though they might be terribly fattening.

Guest UderLord

mmm do you ALL have evil minds and lurk in sewers ?

I should be more careful what I say in future, but to hell with it ! I am just here to feed lines for cheep jokes. (A bit like work really)

:)

mmm do you ALL have evil minds and lurk in sewers ?

Pretty much yes, although some of us still aspire to move from cess pit to sewer....

Yours in excreta

Well, I do have to negotiate 2 roundabouts and one set of traffic lights on my cycle to work each morning.

Anything could happen in those fifteen minutes!

DWB :) (Who is not at all famous)

Your famous enough so prepare to face the full force of deathlist in the new topic opening right now!

The mincing former Culture Club crooner, who now looks more like a hod-carrier, has been sentenced to fifteen months for handcuffing a rentboy. (Thought that sort of behaviour would have been par for the course really).

What's the odds on him being buggered to death or beaten to death while he's inside?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7832565.stm

• Like 1

The mincing former Culture Club crooner, who now looks more like a hod-carrier, has been sentenced to fifteen months for handcuffing a rentboy. (Thought that sort of behaviour would have been par for the course really).

What's the odds on him being buggered to death or beaten to death while he's inside?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7832565.stm

He won't get buggered to death, I'll wager you could fit a can of Stella up his bumhole with no problems.

beaten to death while he's inside?

Very little as he's built like a brick shithouse.

Not sure he is really....he's more like a huge tub of lard . I cant remember exactly the last piccy I saw of him , but he must have clapped on a good 4 stone recently . TV footage of him smoking (presumably) outside the court prior to getting sent down makes him look a decent candidate I reckon :( .

Is it just me , but does anyone think the sentence is a tad on the severe side ?

Not sure he is really....he's more like a huge tub of lard . I cant remember exactly the last piccy I saw of him , but he must have clapped on a good 4 stone recently . TV footage of him smoking (presumably) outside the court prior to getting sent down makes him look a decent candidate I reckon :( .

Is it just me , but does anyone think the sentence is a tad on the severe side ?

What, for beating someone? No way - they shoulda locked him up for five and made him listen to 'The War Song' 24 hours a day, the fat C-word.

What, for beating someone? No way - they shoulda locked him up for five and made him listen to 'The War Song' 24 hours a day, the fat C-word.

But did he really want to hurt him? Did he really want to make him cry?

But did he really want to hurt him? Did he really want to make him cry?

Dunno, but I'd give Everything I Own to know what went on.

• Like 1